Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2016, 09:31 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,550,144 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Works for me...
What must it be like to live in paranoia, always looking over ones shoulder.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2016, 09:33 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,324,549 times
Absolutely, it's a great idea.

Old 07-11-2016, 09:58 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,917,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
This politician in Houston is advocating for that very thing:

Houston Official Calls for Form of Segregation: Only Blacks Can Police Black Communities

And this new black panthers leader is going all in on segregation:

EXCLUSIVE

It's making me question the Left's talking point that diversity is our strength.
Would you stop talking about "the Left" that all of us left of center think in lock step, which we don't? Geez....this segregated police force is a very terrible idea

Old 07-11-2016, 10:01 PM

39,855 posts, read 26,482,831 times
Quote:
Legitimate question:

Should police departments in certain cities segregate policemen and police woman to certain neighborhoods? Do you think it would be better for all concerned to have Black cops ONLY in ceratin neighborhoods in inner cities like Chicago, Detriot, oakland, et, al? Do you think this would ease racial tensions by doing so?
Not an all-bad idea. Why should white cops have to put their lives on the line just to keep black people from killing other black people? Save that duty for the black cops. And of course only white cops should patrol white communities. All in the name of easing racial tensions, doncha know? Might as well do the same with the prisons as well, since high-crime neighborhoods seem to insist on protecting violent criminals.

While we're at it, let's segregate schools, restaurants and the military, since the races can't get along and work together.

Old 07-11-2016, 10:05 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,618,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
What must it be like to live in paranoia, always looking over ones shoulder.....
Im trying to be agreeable, and for that, i am paranoid? Looking over my shoulder? Huh?

Old 07-11-2016, 10:27 PM

7,308 posts, read 14,683,214 times
Quote:
Legitimate question:

Should police departments in certain cities segregate policemen and police woman to certain neighborhoods? Do you think it would be better for all concerned to have Black cops ONLY in ceratin neighborhoods in inner cities like Chicago, Detriot, oakland, et, al? Do you think this would ease racial tensions by doing so?
If you think that will help your nutz. Or you've never worked with black cops. In the real world black cops don't cut black folks a break. If a black suspect resists a black cop they kick their ass worse then any white cop would. I've seen that with my own eyes. To a black cop it's about respect.

Old 07-11-2016, 10:45 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,618,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffnecked View Post
If you think that will help your nutz. Or you've never worked with black cops. In the real world black cops don't cut black folks a break. If a black suspect resists a black cop they kick their ass worse then any white cop would. I've seen that with my own eyes. To a black cop it's about respect.
But the criminals cant scream racism if a black cops pulls them over

Old 07-12-2016, 02:30 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,894,477 times
Quote:
But the criminals cant scream racism if a black cops pulls them over
Many hood rats WILL still try to blame "whitey", even in Dallas with ITS Black chief.

Old 07-12-2016, 03:28 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,265,944 times
for BLM crowd, race hustlers and many in the black community we have no choice but to put just black cops in their communities.

Their narrative is that all white cops are racists (the majority) and every black shooting at the hands of a White Cop has to be because of racism regardless of an investigation or any other reason.

let's try an experiment for a window of time, lets say 10 years.....Lets have just BLACK cops in a few high crime rate black communities of the country and lets look at the stats of:

if crime goes down or up under black cops just patrolling those cities.
how many black people are getting shot by the black police
and how many suspects are killing black cops.

if the rate pretty much continues then the BLM can't blame racism for black cops shooting black suspects.....then it has to be something else.

Old 07-12-2016, 09:54 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,179,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
I don't think cops should operate in black neighborhoods at all.
That's fine. Blacks should then leave the military immediately and refuse to pay a single tax of any kind.

I'm with you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
In those cities, yes. The police should represent the population in those cities for a start.
To a point, I agree with you.

Police departments should definitely be at least somewhat representative of the communities they police.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies