Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2016, 03:21 PM

1,850 posts, read 3,016,832 times

Advertisements

I'm sure a lot of you would agree that blacks should in fact be responsible to dealing with the black on black crime that takes place largely between black men.

Having said that, since racism is largely perpetuated by white people, shouldn't they be responsible for dealing with and eliminating racism ?

Chime in?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2016, 03:40 PM

5,472 posts, read 3,225,328 times
Take time and develop your post to get more focused perspective in the response you seek?

Old 07-09-2016, 03:45 PM

9,694 posts, read 7,392,751 times
I agree with the op post, since they have problems with authority and the court of law, maybe they ought just handle it themselves, I mean everything

Old 07-09-2016, 03:56 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,885,782 times
Unhappy Black Crime?

The problem is the problem never being address with a action plan. Most of this is an economic problem . If we return to manufacturing and focusing on good honest jobs . We will find crime will drop. Families would be secure and have a future.

Right now for many the future is uncertainty and who has been running American Big Cities? Democrats who addicted to power and money!

Ask your self who is the Mayors of Baltimore , Cleveland and Chicago?

Old 07-09-2016, 04:02 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,565,645 times
Racism is in every society. This is not a 'White' issue. Infact Whites are the only group fighting it, all other groups are doing nothing.

All non-White groups need to fight racism within their communities because Whites are the only ones doing anything about it so far.

Before the racists attack me for speaking the truth; I am brown.

Old 07-09-2016, 04:09 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
The problem is the problem never being address with a action plan. Most of this is an economic problem . If we return to manufacturing and focusing on good honest jobs . We will find crime will drop. Families would be secure and have a future.

Right now for many the future is uncertainty and who has been running American Big Cities? Democrats who addicted to power and money!

Ask your self who is the Mayors of Baltimore , Cleveland and Chicago?
Speaking of jobs and family. Ending the war on drugs will be the biggest step ever taken in the last 40 years to combat racism.
People need to grow a backbone and speak out about this more often. Start electing government officials who will stop incarcerating drug users when no victim is involved.

Old 07-09-2016, 04:24 PM

5,472 posts, read 3,225,328 times
People use to have the options to get a factory job, go in the military, or trade schools and even university.
During the time when people had the option to join or be drafted in the military, not only poor minorities but poor white men had an options that helped them develop and find means of social uplift in grooming, training and economics.

Now with the military no longer taking such vast numbers and the industrial sector was constructively given to China and any other S.E. Asian location where slave wage labor could be found. Followed by "Union Busting" as a way to remove the pathway to Middle class living, has been taken away.

It's created a nation wide poverty, which target the avenues blacks utilized and for whites they have been considered expendable collateral damage by the system of white society who chose to make difficult the pathways for minorities.

All this went into overdrive fast pace, the minute Civil Rights Act of 1964 was passed. By 1969, Nixon was in China sending to them the Ore Processing of Steel Mill, as a means to bust up the strongest Union, so it would be easy to bust up the rest.
Detroit and the Automobile which built much of America was shipped off shore, and the unthinkable of destroying Detroit was just a matter of time.

There were no barriers nor limits the wealthy whites of society would not go beyond to ensure there would be no means for economic parity by minorities. The whites who lost out were considered as acceptable collateral damage.

When the working poor and poor whites wake up and realize it, they may join with black people and stand up against the white dominated industrial military and financial systems which has cast them to the side and steam rolled over them along with the aim to steam roll over minorities.
When white awaken and realize the only thing they were given is "access to credit" as a means to give them the delusion and illusions of prospering, but in fact, simply turns them into life long indentured servants unto the wealthy.
American white average person has not been able to have a saving account since the mid to late 1960's, because the system was ushered in quickly to prevent the advancement of black people and other minorities to gain economic uplift.
When white people get over the bigotry, they can then and only then open their eyes and see it is the wealthy whites who have been the catylsis of constructive demise of how to keep them down, and how to feed them bigotries tid bits to keep them pushing racist havoc in the streets. The wealthy know, as long as it can keep them riled up with bigotry, they will remain blind to the reality of the wealthy whites as being the true culprits to their dilapidated conditions.

Old 07-09-2016, 04:28 PM

2,007 posts, read 1,275,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocco Barbosa View Post
I'm sure a lot of you would agree that blacks should in fact be responsible to dealing with the black on black crime that takes place largely between black men.

Having said that, since racism is largely perpetuated by white people, shouldn't they be responsible for dealing with and eliminating racism ?

Chime in?
Let's get away from the hyperbole and lofty rhetoric now shall we and discuss personal accounts of racism.

How about this for size :

1. Start job after college in large company which happened to have a good portion of Black people working there. Before I knew it I , a quiet as can be little white guy , though junior in the company, was subjected to incessant and repeated racial hate in the form of comments , intimidation , subtle physical threats that had me absolutely dumbfounded. There was in fact an unofficial "gang" of young Blacks there that were all about singling out others to attack. Disgraceful the more I look back on it. The only problem was the mgr there who happened to be Black turned a blind eye to what the youngsters were doing. I stuck it out and in the end , the ringleader, a ghetto girl was forced to leave due to .......not being able to handle the work ......totally disgusting person in every shape and form

there is more :

2. I work for a company just a few years ago where a Black mgr there , deserving of the moniker of B***h
routinely race baited others by casually chatting and then taking anything or twisting everything , goading others into saying something that could be construed as racist . In fact it got to a point where, just when a White male employee departed, after hugging and wishing sweet goodbyes, in the next instance approached me to say she was happy that ******* had gone. Both of us would engage in many chats as we were sitting close to one another , she would say White guy this or Elderly White lady but very rarely if ever did I ever hear her say Black man or Black woman or anything leading with the word Black. So after that particular White guy left , I mentioned to her she must not like White Guys. Next thing I know it , she unexpectedly goes to the boss ,crying her eyes and complaining of racism. I got called into office to be informed I was terminated for such remarks. To this day I have to control my feelings to expose the truth at that company.

3. Work in another company , physical threats in the we are just having fun kind of way , namely try to see if you are the type that would report anything and then have a field day with you. Very real. At that point I was the kind to overlook and just think it was all fun. Now I am more wise to exactly what some Black people can do and do so in such a sophisticated way. My thinking is how come they did put the same efforts into bettering themselves rather than preying ......yes preying on others.......and as I saw it doing as much as they can get away with. Now do "good" Blacks somehow try to put a stop to such behavior.....in my own experiences...........absolutely not and in fact with close ranks and back each other up regardless of what has been done.

I , since then, refuse to think of all Blacks to be bad people . But, will never be afraid again to overlook and deny the nasty and distasteful actions or words of the bad ones. Never again.

Old 07-09-2016, 04:34 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scirocco View Post
Let's get away from the hyperbole and lofty rhetoric now shall we and discuss personal accounts of racism.

How about this for size :

1. Start job after college in large company which happened to have a good portion of Black people working there. Before I knew it I , a quiet as can be little white guy , though junior in the company, was subjected to incessant and repeated racial hate in the form of comments , intimidation , subtle physical threats that had me absolutely dumbfounded. There was in fact an unofficial "gang" of young Blacks there that were all about singling out others to attack. Disgraceful the more I look back on it. The only problem was the mgr there who happened to be Black turned a blind eye to what the youngsters were doing. I stuck it out and in the end , the ringleader, a ghetto girl was forced to leave due to .......not being able to handle the work ......totally disgusting person in every shape and form
A large company that requires a degree, allowed this? I doubt it.

Quote:
there is more :

2. I work for a company just a few years ago where a Black mgr there , deserving of the moniker of B***h
routinely race baited others by casually chatting and then taking anything or twisting everything , goading others into saying something that could be construed as racist . In fact it got to a point where, just when a White male employee departed, after hugging and wishing sweet goodbyes, in the next instance approached me to say she was happy that ******* had gone. Both of us would engage in many chats as we were sitting close to one another , she would say White guy this or Elderly White lady but very rarely if ever did I ever hear her say Black man or Black woman or anything leading with the word Black. So after that particular White guy left , I mentioned to her she must not like White Guys. Next thing I know it , she unexpectedly goes to the boss ,crying her eyes and complaining of racism. I got called into office to be informed I was terminated for such remarks. To this day I have to control my feelings to expose the truth at that company.
It's getting deep in here. All one had to do was record her as it sounds like you don't even have to bait her. So I don't believe this either.

Quote:
3. Work in another company , physical threats in the we are just having kind of way , namely try to see if you are the type that would report anything and then have a field day with you. Very real. At that point I was the kind to overlook and just think it was all fun. Now I am more wise to exactly what some Black people can do and do so in such a sophisticated way. My thinking is how come they did put the same efforts into bettering themselves rather than preying ......yes preying on others.......and as I saw it doing as much as they can get away with. Now do "good" Blacks somehow try to put a stop to such behavior.....in my own experiences...........absolutely not and in fact with close ranks and back each other up regardless of what has been done.
Why are blacks, as a group, violent in the places you work?

Quote:
I , since then, refuse to think of all Blacks to be bad people . But, will never be afraid again to overlook and deny the nasty and distasteful actions or words of the bad ones. Never again.
Shouldnt stand idly by when anyone does something to you.

Old 07-09-2016, 05:28 PM

1,850 posts, read 3,016,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
Racism is in every society. This is not a 'White' issue. Infact Whites are the only group fighting it, all other groups are doing nothing.

All non-White groups need to fight racism within their communities because Whites are the only ones doing anything about it so far.

Before the racists attack me for speaking the truth; I am brown.
We're not talking about every society. We are taalking about whites in America.

I could have easily said "violence is in every community". I didn't I admitted and stated the truth.

Can you do the same?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies