Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2016, 11:15 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,023,289 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance and Change View Post
Let's put truth in the picture as to whites and crime, because white people seem to be tunnel focused so much on blacks, but refuse to look at their own ethnicity and crime. So, here's some "Wake Up Reality".

Truths is not hard to find when people stop looking through "point the finger tunnel vision with aim to blame blacks, but ignore to see the real reality in white society as it relates to crime.

"Be Astounded", to open your eyes to big picture realism of crime and ethnicity factors. Something many of the white posters of many of these comments refuse to look at.

Don't let the Media blind you, look at reality by the numbers!!!!! It's a truth many whites don't want to see and will deny when its presented, but they can't make the facts go away.
<sigh> Simple question, if there was one community with population of 600K that had 12 murders annually and another community also with 600K but had 72 murders which one do you think is the less violent community?

The only one that needs to wake up to reality is you, that's reality as those are fairly close to real world numbers.

Old 07-13-2016, 03:45 AM

88,971 posts, read 44,780,079 times
Quote:
Let's put truth in the picture as to whites and crime, because white people seem to be tunnel focused so much on blacks, but refuse to look at their own ethnicity and crime. So, here's some "Wake Up Reality".

Truths is not hard to find when people stop looking through "point the finger tunnel vision with aim to blame blacks, but ignore to see the real reality in white society as it relates to crime.

"Be Astounded", to open your eyes to big picture realism of crime and ethnicity factors. Something many of the white posters of many of these comments refuse to look at.

Don't let the Media blind you, look at reality by the numbers!!!!! It's a truth many whites don't want to see and will deny when its presented, but they can't make the facts go away.
What are you talking about? Whites commit crimes in LESS numbers than expected given their percentage of the population. But Blacks commit crimes at 3 to 4 times (or more: robberies) the rate they should be. I've posted the FBI's stats.

See if you can recognize the problem, given the following...

Per FBI crime statistics: Blacks, who are just 13% of the population (per the US Census Bureau), commit:

51.3% of all murders and manslaughters
29.9% of all rapes
55.9% of all robberies
33.1% of all aggravated assaults
30.2% of all burglaries
28% of all larceny-thefts
30.7% of all motor vehicle thefts
23.4% of all arsons
34% of all forgeries and counterfeitings
35.6% of all embezzlments
40.7% of all weapons violations
41.8% of all prostitution and commercialized vice
Etc.

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/uc...ables/table-43

Old 07-13-2016, 06:00 AM

5,472 posts, read 3,222,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
What are you talking about? Whites commit crimes in LESS numbers than expected given their percentage of the population. But Blacks commit crimes at 3 to 4 times (or more: robberies) the rate they should be. I've posted the FBI's stats.

See if you can recognize the problem, given the following...

Per FBI crime statistics: Blacks, who are just 13% of the population (per the US Census Bureau), commit:

29.9% of all rapes
55.9% of all robberies
30.2% of all burglaries
23.4% of all arsons
Etc.

LET ME PRESENT IT TO YOU AGAIN, ,since you keep posting your tunnel vision. You should be concerned about white society as it relates to crime, but as usual, you want to deflect, sweep it under the rug and continue with your perverted aims to push some fictitious White Innocent agenda. It just ain't so, there is no white innocence in American Society. It's time to bury that delusion which has been pushed as a the Grand Delusion for Centuries. It seems whites as yourself will push anything to try to cling to the delusion of white superiority by any means, because you can't digest the truth of your own ethnic group.

Your own numbers are tunnel focused, and constructively try and ignore white crime, as if to sanitize it. BUT, FACTS IS FACTS...... White people have been a violent society since their first presence on American Soil, and it continues to be the dominant force of Crime and Violence in America,...... You can spend your time DEFLECTING AND DENYING, and when you decide to open your eyes the numbers will still be what they are. It's long past time for white society to stop trying to use one sided info to slander, while it is aimed to push some delusion as if whites are some innocent people.

This is much of why people have so little trust in white people in general and whites are all over the media, talking about "look at us with benevolence"... Heck, you should look in your own ethnicity for truth and reality and work on correcting your ethnic % numbers. You don't have time to try and fix black people, when you need to work on fixing white people.

It was white people who created the bias in society with racism and segregationist ideals and some delusion of superiority... which translates into acts of Avarice driven by greed. Work on that!!!!! but first you need to open your eyes and face your own truths.

Nations after nation outside of the USA, have a great deal of "distrust" about American white people. Deny it all you will, but actually pay attention when you finish with the denial. Global numbers in the billion's have a long standing distrust of White American Males. You might want to review history and come to understand why?

Last edited by Chance and Change; 07-13-2016 at 06:19 AM..

Old 07-13-2016, 06:33 AM

3,051 posts, read 2,596,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
The government has neglected my housing needs. I had to buy a house myself. To add insult to injury I had to have it reroofed this year without the government giving me one damn cent.

To make it even worse the government up here in Minnesota made me pay for a new house for the Vikings.

Old 07-13-2016, 07:02 AM

15,064 posts, read 6,167,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
Here's the conditions for whites in my area about 100 years ago. While the these kids and the parents of these kids were not forced to do this they were left with little choice. Since they were expendable in many cases they would be treated worse than slaves. Do or die.

Trying to blame modern problems on the conditions your ancestors grew up in is absurd.
And so what? Compare that with the situation of slaves. They were treated worse than slaves and to claim so is willfully ignorant. The definition of slavery and the experiences under slavery make that clear.

To act as though the past doesn't affect the present is foolish. That's why the U.S. is in the mess that it is in - denial, willful ignorance and refusal to do what is right.

Old 07-13-2016, 07:03 AM

88,971 posts, read 44,780,079 times
Quote:
LET ME PRESENT IT TO YOU AGAIN, ,since you keep posting your tunnel vision. You should be concerned about white society as it relates to crime, but as usual, you want to deflect, sweep it under the rug
Nothing is swept under the rug. Look at the stats, then separate Hispanic ethnicity out from the stats for Whites because the FBI only does that on the far right side of the chart.

What you get when you do that...

Non-Hispanic Whites, which are 61% of the population (per the US Census Bureau), commit:

36% of all murders and manslaughters
49% of all rapes
33.6% of all robberies
48% of all aggravated assaults
54% of all burglaries
58.4% of all larceny-thefts
49.5% of all motor vehicle thefts
59.6% of all arsons
53.5% of all forgeries and counterfeitings
55.5% of all embezzlments
43.8% of all weapons violations
43.3% of all prostitution and commercialized vice
Etc.

ALL under 61%.

Now contrast that with Blacks. They're are just 13% of the population (per the US Census Bureau), but commit:

29.9% of all rapes
55.9% of all robberies
30.2% of all burglaries
23.4% of all arsons
Etc.

ALL well OVER 13%.

Recognize the problem?

Old 07-13-2016, 08:20 AM

22,974 posts, read 26,996,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
I taught in 2 districts outside of Washington, one in Maryland, the other in Virginia. All 3 schools I was in were mixed race schools. We did have a few kids on welfare...and while I didn't know who they were where I taught, in the school in which I was an administrator for 20 years I knew who they were due to the free lunch programs. A few things you ought to know.

1. A majority of our free and reduced lunch kids were White, not Black or Latino.
2. We had more discipline problems with White upper middle and rich kids than we did with our Black or Latino kids. On the other hand, academic achievement was reversed. I could name you kids whose famous White parents you would know of who were terrible brats and into drugs and alcohol even at age 12-13.
3. The parents of our Black and Latino kids didn't lay around collecting welfare. Usually Mom worked. Dad worked. And often one or both had 2 jobs, making very long hours.
4. The homeless shelter where our school often contributed materials was mostly White, not Black or Latino, even though it was located in a heavily Latino neighborhood.
5. I would often run into our kids at the mall. Guess which kids were usually the more polite and friendly. If you guessed the middle and upper income kids, you'd be wrong. It was the Black and Latino kids who would more consistently introduce me to their friends and parents when we would meet.
You did state one fact that has huge bearing on outcomes, two parents in the home. I don't care how great a single parent is odds are if there's only one there's going to be problems of some sort.

Old 07-13-2016, 09:17 AM

50,242 posts, read 46,997,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
I taught in 2 districts outside of Washington, one in Maryland, the other in Virginia. All 3 schools I was in were mixed race schools. We did have a few kids on welfare...and while I didn't know who they were where I taught, in the school in which I was an administrator for 20 years I knew who they were due to the free lunch programs. A few things you ought to know.

1. A majority of our free and reduced lunch kids were White, not Black or Latino.
2. We had more discipline problems with White upper middle and rich kids than we did with our Black or Latino kids. On the other hand, academic achievement was reversed. I could name you kids whose famous White parents you would know of who were terrible brats and into drugs and alcohol even at age 12-13.
3. The parents of our Black and Latino kids didn't lay around collecting welfare. Usually Mom worked. Dad worked. And often one or both had 2 jobs, making very long hours.
4. The homeless shelter where our school often contributed materials was mostly White, not Black or Latino, even though it was located in a heavily Latino neighborhood.
5. I would often run into our kids at the mall. Guess which kids were usually the more polite and friendly. If you guessed the middle and upper income kids, you'd be wrong. It was the Black and Latino kids who would more consistently introduce me to their friends and parents when we would meet.
We had exactly the opposite here. Busing absolutely ruined our local schools. I wouldn't send my kids to my local school if they PAID us. So many kids qualify for the free lunches the entire schools qualify. The scores are horrible and they must hire Teachers that speak two languages. At parent/teacher conferences it was way too many single moms or neither Parent even bothered.

When the funding ran out for busing about 1/4-1/3 of the kids had no way to get to school because they had no car but the class average scores sky rocketed. That and the "day without a Mexican" protests they kept their kids home and the classes were empty. The buses were empty. The freeways were empty.

Schools Supposed to Integrate Even Without Buses - Voice of San Diego

So, we learned how to play the game and drive our kids to good schools via the choice program.

Old 07-13-2016, 09:28 AM

20,454 posts, read 12,373,731 times
BLM was founded by millions of dollars from George Soros and a group of PROGs who figured out they could leverage fear to stir the pot.

This is an election year where dems know they have vastly more at stake than ever before. Winning this election means turning 1 bonafide conservative SCOTUS seat, possibly 2 AND likely moving Kennedy's swing seat to liberal.

The complication is, dems don't get elected without very large minority turnout. minorities historically don't turn out. They did for Mr. Obama but what brings them out with a lack luster candidate?

Eneter the Fear Campaign. Black Lives Matters is a wholly owned subsidiary of the democrat party bought and paid for by George Soros.

NOTHING wrong in the Black Community matters to Black Lives Matters... they only care that you vote radical PROG.

Old 07-13-2016, 09:44 AM

20,454 posts, read 12,373,731 times
since we have dispensed with discussing the OPs OP and have moved on to who is bad and commits crime... lets break this down in a purely non-race way.

We have the ability to break down crime statistics to the zip code level.
We have the computing and statistical analysis ability to identify by street address, every crime committed in this country.

We KNOW that of the 11,000+ zip codes there are around 50ish that are very dangerous. regardless of race, or any other identifying characteristics, we can locate the places where criminals do their dirty work....

Yet we don't focus on those places and seek to turn those zones around.

Why?

my personal opinion is that our leaders understand the Industry if Crime. They get that having an issue is far more powerful than SOLVING and issue.

Democrats get elected on fear. almost to the exclusion of everything else... with the exception of perceived lack of fairness...which is itself a function of fear.

you really think PROGS want to solve anything?

not on your life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies