Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2016, 03:04 PM

4,899 posts, read 3,553,456 times

Advertisements

I'm sure his flock will believe anything he spews.

Sharpton Calls Out NRA: Why Aren't They Defending Black Gun Rights?

I can't believe this windbag has any credibly after Tawana Brawley. What a POS liar & opportunist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2016, 03:10 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,193,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northeastah View Post

I can't believe this windbag has any credibly after Tawana Brawley. What a POS liar & opportunist.
Who is "his flock?"

Old 07-10-2016, 03:15 PM

23,548 posts, read 17,223,445 times
Quote:

Obama did anything but marginalize this career charlatan and race baiter and now we have AS on steeroids.

Hard to believe AS has a pulpit on Msnbc....not really, on 2nd thought, ms is the main propaganda machine for obama. divide and conquer campaign and AS is a 4 star general.

Most inner city communities are exempt from gun laws and live in a world of gang law where revenge is required, jail time a rite of passage and physicasl harm is okay if you are dissed by word or look. The community will have guns despite the laws, so AS goes after those who would seek to legally own a gun.

Old 07-10-2016, 03:19 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,183,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Who is "his flock?"
I would name them all but it would take too long.

Does anybody beyond Obama actually listen to Sharpton any longer? There are so many better Black Preachers.

Old 07-10-2016, 03:31 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,550,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
I would name them all but it would take too long.

Does anybody beyond Obama actually listen to Sharpton any longer? There are so many better Black Preachers.
Apperantly Conservatives like to listen to him since they are they only who post about him.

Old 07-10-2016, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Apperantly Conservatives like to listen to him since they are they only who post about him.
is that why he has his own show on MSNBC and makes regular visits to the White House?

Old 07-10-2016, 04:09 PM

15,631 posts, read 10,388,492 times
I doubt the NRA would want anything to do with Sterling because he had an illegal gun in his pocket since he was convicted felon, and unable to own a gun legally by law, per his rap sheet which has been released in the press. The investigation for this shooting has not been completed.

The investigation of the Castile shooting has not been released yet, so none of us don't know IF Castile had a gun or if Castile did have a gun IF he had a legal gun or a license to carry as has been alleged by the eyewitness. The NRA or any smart person would not make a statement until the facts are known from the investigation.

We all know how inaccurate the press can be and eye witness reports can be. Speculation and accusations are for the stupid and those with agendas. Waiting for the official reports of investigations is the right and prudent thing.

Last edited by texan2yankee; 07-10-2016 at 04:39 PM..

Old 07-10-2016, 04:18 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times
Quote:
is that why he has his own show on MSNBC and makes regular visits to the White House?

Old 07-10-2016, 04:21 PM

52,249 posts, read 52,668,250 times
Quote:

Al Sharpton is race baiter and a grifter and doesn't give a rip about black people, all he cares about is getting his mug on TV. Guy even to this day is obstinate about the Brawley thing.

Old 07-10-2016, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Al Sharpton is race baiter and a grifter and doesn't give a rip about black people, all he cares about is getting his mug on TV. Guy even to this day is obstinate about the Brawley thing.
of course. he's made millions and millions of dollars exploiting the very people he claims to care about. oh and is another tax cheat, owes millions to the IRS.

another disgusting example of how some people are above the law.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies