Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2016, 10:18 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,113,448 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
I don't have to accept anything, especially someone elses reality and neither do you, unless that is your choice. I can think for myself, thank you. You should try it sometime.
Putting your fingers in your ears and closing your eyes doesn't change anything.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2016, 10:30 PM

593 posts, read 1,377,685 times
You are right. Those Democrats like Hoover and his depresssion, also look up "the bonus army", Nixon and Watergate, Reagan secretly selling arms to Iran to fund mercs in Nicaragua, and GW Bush's waterboarding and Abu Graib, Lets not forget his daddy was director of the CIA for years.

Oh wait, those are All Republicans!

Old 07-30-2016, 11:46 PM

2,464 posts, read 1,285,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dv1033 View Post
I guess I missed the news where international man of mystery, Tim Kaine, was a key cog in this. A google search turned up this:

Tim Kaine Made DNC Vice Presidential Deal with Hillary Clinton in 2011 : snopes.com

Seems like Obama was the driving force in the chain of events since Kaine ran for senate due to his request which vacated the DNC chair spot.
I wouldn't be surprised if this is how Hillary stepped aside to let Obama win the primary in 2008 because she could have easily taken that to the convention. It would also explain why Obama picked her to be Secretary of State when she probably wasn't even close to the best choice for that role.

Old 07-31-2016, 01:18 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,361,465 times
Quote:
And how is he better than Hillary?

Not a career criminal using public office to avoid prosecution.

Old 07-31-2016, 09:24 AM

58,958 posts, read 27,261,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Homeboy View Post
You are right. Those Democrats like Hoover and his depresssion, also look up "the bonus army", Nixon and Watergate, Reagan secretly selling arms to Iran to fund mercs in Nicaragua, and GW Bush's waterboarding and Abu Graib, Lets not forget his daddy was director of the CIA for years.

Many of us do NOT find anything wrong with those things.

Let me ask you, since you brought it up, If one of your family was part of the Iran captives, would you have made ANY DEAL you could to get them released, even if it meant giving a few guns to bad guys?

If an Islamic terrorist held your mother captive and vowed to cut her head off and the military captured on of his henchman, would you be AGAINST waterboarding him to get information that might save her?

Keep in mind, the way we waterboard is NOT the same as how THEY do it.

Abu Graib, Oh the horror, we put underwear on a prisoners head.

It is better then just cutting off their heads like the Iraqi's did.

And Oh my God, Watergate! A small burglary gone bad and an attempt to cover it up.

It is PALE in comparison to Obama's IRS and hillary's email with classified info on them and the both of them covering up what really happened in Benghazi.

Your complaints do NOT stand ANYWHERE close to what the dems have done.

Old 07-31-2016, 09:41 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,929,155 times
Quote:

Which, some happened to be Democrats before they wee Republicans. This is why the fire needs to stay at the feet of Trump if he wins. Democrats lied to Reagan when they made the amnesty deal......Democrats are very good at making deals and backing out, while blaming Republicans. Kind of the way they decide turtles need bridges.

Quote:
Putting your fingers in your ears and closing your eyes doesn't change anything.
What goes around comes around......the other side needs to think the same way!

Old 07-31-2016, 12:39 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,113,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Not a career criminal using public office to avoid prosecution.
That's adorable you actually believe she is immune from prosecution since there are no conservative friendly courts anywhere in America...

Old 07-31-2016, 01:16 PM

593 posts, read 1,377,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Many of us do NOT find anything wrong with those things.

Let me ask you, since you brought it up, If one of your family was part of the Iran captives, would you have made ANY DEAL you could to get them released, even if it meant giving a few guns to bad guys?

If an Islamic terrorist held your mother captive and vowed to cut her head off and the military captured on of his henchman, would you be AGAINST waterboarding him to get information that might save her?

Keep in mind, the way we waterboard is NOT the same as how THEY do it.

Abu Graib, Oh the horror, we put underwear on a prisoners head.

It is better then just cutting off their heads like the Iraqi's did.

And Oh my God, Watergate! A small burglary gone bad and an attempt to cover it up.

It is PALE in comparison to Obama's IRS and hillary's email with classified info on them and the both of them covering up what really happened in Benghazi.

Your complaints do NOT stand ANYWHERE close to what the dems have done.

SO by your logic in your first paragraph we should give the islamic terrorist in your second paragraph guns in the hopes that they will negotiate and release your mama instead of chop her head off?

RIGHT!

Old 08-01-2016, 05:56 AM

58,958 posts, read 27,261,820 times
Quote:
SO by your logic in your first paragraph we should give the islamic terrorist in your second paragraph guns in the hopes that they will negotiate and release your mama instead of chop her head off?

RIGHT!
You do have a strange way of "interpreting" what others say!

Old 08-01-2016, 07:51 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,591,490 times
Quote:

Closing our eyes and putting fingers in ears got us here, to be able to swallow the loss that still taste bad.....

I'm for the American economy and Americans.... I could careless about my global competition.
As an American, my goal and I hope all Americans goal is to put them, the foreign competition, out of business. So, we can corner the market and be strong and wealthy.
It is good for business.... Hyperbole that!

No one has to close their eyes anymore... It is time to wake up to the global establishments goal to make this nation as weak as the rest.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies