Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-16-2016, 02:29 PM

50,759 posts, read 24,261,465 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
Right now, YES... Black Lives Matter IS the voice of the Democratic Party. They have met with Obama multiple times. Same with Hillary. THEY OWN YOU AND YOU ARE THEM.

And I would remind you that the KKK was created by Democrats, for Democrats.

KKK grand dragon endorses Hillary Clinton for president | Fox News

You're welcome.
Try to stick with current events. Those Democrats you speak of from over 100 years ago pretty much all became Republicans. And Republicans turned their backs on the party of Lincoln.

Old 07-16-2016, 02:31 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,573,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
If he was told to keep his hands visible and reached suddenly behind his back.....end of story. Sad but the cop may have thought he was reaching for a gun.
That sounds just like a cartoon....African American reaching behind his back at a traffic stop..LOL...

Old 07-16-2016, 02:31 PM

1,130 posts, read 2,023,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
2. If all parents who smoked pot had their children taken away, what a mess this country would have on its hands. But of course, that would be if there is truly equal justice under the law.
Parents smoking pot? I don't care. Smoking pot in front of their kids? I care, but not enough to suggest the kids need to be taken away. Smoking pot in an enclose car while the kid is in the car with you, all but blowing weed smoke in her face? Now we're getting beyond the boundary of "just bad parenting" into the realm of reckless endangerment. Posting a video of the above actions on facebook or youtube? That implies a compound series of poor judgments that strongly indicate you may not be fit to be a parent.

Old 07-16-2016, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
Funny when I have been pulled over and had a firearm I have told the cop that 1. I am a retired police officer. 2. I am armed. 3. The gun is located on my right side. 4. my hands are on the steering wheel the whole time. 5. I ask the officer what he wants me to do and I follow exactly what he says. 6. NO PROBLEMS!!!! Listen and do exactly what the cop tells you!!!!

Aren't CCW trained to do the same thing?????

Old 07-16-2016, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
People should have waited until the facts came out. That's too much to ask though when emotions rule the land.

The same thing happened in the O.J. case remember????

Only with a different racial group.......LOL...

Old 07-16-2016, 02:40 PM

15,064 posts, read 6,167,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Can you all stop showing your lack of long and short-term memory and spell Philando Castile's last name correctly?

CASTILE
. CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE CASTILE CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE
CASTILE CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE . CASTILE

CASTILE

Thank you!

Old 07-16-2016, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CD2013 View Post
Um.....hey.....you do know putting themselves in danger is sort of the entire job description of a cop....right? Tbey confront violent people so we don't have to.
He wasn't a violent person (THUG) and had no criminal record , worked for the school district.

Old 07-16-2016, 02:48 PM

50,759 posts, read 24,261,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by madpaddy View Post
Parents smoking pot? I don't care. Smoking pot in front of their kids? I care, but not enough to suggest the kids need to be taken away. Smoking pot in an enclose car while the kid is in the car with you, all but blowing weed smoke in her face? Now we're getting beyond the boundary of "just bad parenting" into the realm of reckless endangerment. Posting a video of the above actions on facebook or youtube? That implies a compound series of poor judgments that strongly indicate you may not be fit to be a parent.
Okay. But I've known so many parents that, for so many reasons, were not fit to be parents. The government could not begin to handle taking all the kids away from such homes.

Old 07-16-2016, 03:06 PM

5,859 posts, read 3,295,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
Aren't CCW trained to do the same thing?????
No clue. Obviously he went for it. The cop was screaming afterwards that he told him not to touch it. Also the gf says now they never told the cop that he had a legal ccw which differs from her videotape.

Old 07-16-2016, 03:07 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,623,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
No clue. Obviously he went for it. The cop was screaming afterwards that he told him not to touch it. Also the gf says now they never told the cop that he had a legal ccw which differs from her videotape.
Got a link showing she said that? I called BS on it in the other thread too. And I'm going to keep calling BS every time I see it until one of you people throws up a link.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies