Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2016, 09:47 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
What amazes me is how many of these terrorists became naturalized US citizens. I can't imagine becoming a citizen of a country I hated---it makes no sense at all!
Most likely makes it easier for the government to stop watching them. Figures they are happy being out of the hell hole they came from. When in reality we/they make it easier for setting up attacks.

I hear 10,000 more coming to the US by the end of summer. Time to call your congressman threaten to withhold the vote.

People who don't know should learn the war of Islam and its connection to France this is where they were stopped.

"Karl the Hammer" and 732 Had it not been for this victory, the whole of Europe might have been Muslim today, and the history of Europe and perhaps that of the entire world would have been far more bloodied and darker as is that of the Middle East today.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2016, 09:49 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
This is why Trump will win the election. We can't afford another president who apologizes to terrorists. Obama won't call terrorism "terrorism" and I expect Hillary to care about protecting my life about as much as she cared about Chris Stevens.

I'm not thrilled with Trump, but I don't think he will stand by and do nothing while Americans are killed.
I feel the same way! He loves his kids and it shows. He wants a future for them, an American one!

Old 07-14-2016, 09:51 PM

31,041 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
The Dallas Shooter Micah X converted to Islam, followed the Nation of Islam and started going by the name Fahed Hassen. The media is mostly ignoring this due to PC BS.

"Demented, Individual"? Dallas Shooter Linked To Leftist Revolution Groups, Nation Of Islam | Zero Hedge
These people are nuts.

"Ominously, just a few hours after the Dallas shooting, the page showed his quote: "As you fight, remember that the FIREMAN and the POLICE are on the SAME SIDE! Don't be fooled!""
Dr. Mauricelm-Lei Millere

Old 07-14-2016, 09:52 PM

5,705 posts, read 3,671,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
Maybe you'd like to amend the constitution?

Old 07-14-2016, 09:56 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,788,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
ISIS has existed for 1400 years.
The first ISIS founder Muhammad was not a nice chap at all.
Sina's Challenge
3 religions:
One based on the teachings of a peaceful man who said "turn the other cheek" "love those as you would want to be loved" "do not judge lest you be judged". He went peacefully (actually healing one of his captors) to a horrifying death... willingly.

One which is ancient and is still waiting for a Messiah. They have a horrific history written in blood, both given and received... mostly received. 6M slaughtered in just 7 years.

One which is based on hate and war. A totalitarian religion of intolerance, and the bastard child of the prior two. The founder was a war monger who raped children, and slaughtered everything and everyone in his path. He was a big fan of mass beheadings.

Which is the religion of Peace, and loathed by progressives?

BTW, something mainscream news hasn't been reporting is the rise in antisemitism and hate crimes toward Jews.
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
Maybe you'd like to amend the constitution?
Progressives certainly would, and they're in here every day broadcasting it.

Old 07-14-2016, 10:05 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
3 religions:
One based on the teachings of a peaceful man who said "turn the other cheek" "love those as you would want to be loved" "do not judge lest you be judged". He went peacefully (actually healing one of his captors) to a horrifying death... willingly.

One which is ancient and is still waiting for a Messiah. They have a horrific history written in blood, both given and received... mostly received. 6M slaughtered in just 7 years.

One which is based on hate and war. A totalitarian religion of intolerance, and the bastard child of the prior two. The founder was a war monger who raped children, and slaughtered everything and everyone in his path. He was a big fan of mass beheadings.

Which is the religion of Peace, and loathed by progressives?

BTW, something mainscream news hasn't been reporting is the rise in antisemitism and hate crimes toward Jews.

Progressives certainly do.
None of the above. I assume you are talking about Jesus in your first sentence. He may have been peaceful but his father sure wasn't. Just read the old testament. Christianity has a horrific history just like all religions.

Old 07-14-2016, 10:33 PM

27,142 posts, read 15,318,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
Enough is enough. Obamas agenda is highly suspicious, who in their right mind would continue to bring these people in while Europe is catching fire from doing the same.

I believe they are brought in to attack to give more power to the government to banish the 2nd amendment, limit free speech, ect.

Dead on exactly.

Old 07-15-2016, 12:17 AM

16,880 posts, read 15,198,564 times
Quote:

because both obama and hilary are both idiots.

Old 07-15-2016, 12:28 AM

4,861 posts, read 9,310,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
None of the above. I assume you are talking about Jesus in your first sentence. He may have been peaceful but his father sure wasn't. Just read the old testament. Christianity has a horrific history just like all religions.
The Old Testament is a history of the pre-Christian Jews in the ancient world, sins, warts, and all, and the prophecy of the future coming of Christ. It is not about Christianity (which wasn't around yet), but about people's need for Christ. He wasn't there yet...read the Book.

Old 07-15-2016, 02:24 AM

6,977 posts, read 5,708,706 times
Quote:
because they have relatives that might vote for her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies