Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2016, 10:14 PM

9,007 posts, read 13,838,057 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Try again, please.

"Hispanic" ain't a race; I was listening to a Latino earlier today chattering away in Spanish and, this dude was "DayGlo white" in skin color. Too; word is the more money especially a NON Spanish Latino makes, he'll more likely claim "anglo white".

Blacks: IF they all disappeared; our crime rates would drop overnight a LOT. I say "all" cause it takes several decent Black people to cancel out 1 hood rat. Now; if we could toss the rats and keep the good Black people, I'd def be Ok with that.

6 people out of 10 in the US are NON Hispanic white and; our kind do way more than 60 percent of the work here.
WTF? That is racist in itself.

If they all disappeared,why would they all have to disappear for YOU when most have ancestors that have been here longer than some white ancestors?

Does it take several good whites to cancel out the bad trailer trash?

Old 07-14-2016, 10:19 PM

6,205 posts, read 7,459,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Seems some of you are just hell bent to think "racist" 24/7.

Sad world you people live in! I am beginning to think those Pokémon kids have more brains!
That is a relativly new mass hysteria that engulfed America. That and sexual orientation. Interestingly, 100 years ago, when things were worse, there was less talk. Today, with a black POTUS in office (unthinkable just a decade ago) it sounds worse than during the times of slavery. Apparently, as progress is being made, people are less satisfied then ever.

Old 07-14-2016, 10:28 PM

416 posts, read 260,242 times
All i can say is WOW!

Old 07-14-2016, 10:49 PM

31,036 posts, read 22,070,533 times
It was an interesting read. The guy he was interviewing was a White Nationalist, No different than a Black Nationalist or perhaps a La Raza supporter, who prefers their own race or ethnic group. As far as Donald Trump relates to this, he doesn't. Donald isn't calling for the separation of races or ethnic groups.

Old 07-15-2016, 12:36 AM

3,451 posts, read 3,911,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknwhiterose View Post
I think it's time for you to get a girlfriend.
Thanks but no thanks I don't eat fish

Old 07-15-2016, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Try again, please.

"Hispanic" ain't a race; I was listening to a Latino earlier today chattering away in Spanish and, this dude was "DayGlo white" in skin color. Too; word is the more money especially a NON Spanish Latino makes, he'll more likely claim "anglo white".

Blacks: IF they all disappeared; our crime rates would drop overnight a LOT. I say "all" cause it takes several decent Black people to cancel out 1 hood rat. Now; if we could toss the rats and keep the good Black people, I'd def be Ok with that.

6 people out of 10 in the US are NON Hispanic white and; our kind do way more than 60 percent of the work here.

I would hope you would do more of the work now since you made money off free labor of blacks for hundreds of years. Or maybe we can send the white racist supremacist that run rampant on the Internet back to Europe maybe that way we can finally see equality in this country. Keep the ones that mean us well. I'd be okay with that.

Last edited by Staysean23; 07-15-2016 at 12:49 AM..

Old 07-15-2016, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
It was an interesting read. The guy he was interviewing was a White Nationalist, No different than a Black Nationalist or perhaps a La Raza supporter, who prefers their own race or ethnic group. As far as Donald Trump relates to this, he doesn't. Donald isn't calling for the separation of races or ethnic groups.
He is a white nationalist that wants to keep the country as a white dominant society. That's why he is all for this wall being built. He is a white person that believes America belongs to white people and he is afraid that whites will eventually loose power due to the country turning brown. They are not the same.

There interpretate Donalds speech differently. The more immigrants we keep out the less chance we have of loosing power. That's how this white nationalist is interpreting it. He doesn't care about the shooting terrorist attacks. He is only concerned with keeping the country majority white. He said it in the video.

Old 07-15-2016, 02:53 AM

6,977 posts, read 5,707,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staysean23 View Post
I could never understand why they came out in full force this explains it all. I know all white people dont think like this but he is an embarrassment to the white race. Just Let Hispanics and black stop working in the US, this country would fall in commerce, agriculture, and industrial which are the key revenue that everything surrounds. He is crazy talking about we don't like to share; the reasoning of a shared world and country is how America has evolved from slavery to Jim Crow and now to where we are, and trust it will get better for all races.

https://www.facebook.com/rolandsmart...3830132297831/
who is an embarrassment to the white race, the white supremacist?
your post makes no sense, i feel dumber for having read it and even dumber for having responded.

time i can't get back.

Old 07-15-2016, 04:19 AM

20,329 posts, read 19,921,823 times
Quote:
Staysean23 posted: this is why Trump appeals to white nationalist and white supremacy groups
Your post begs the question, who appeals to black and latino nationalists? Illegal immigrant's rights groups? Our home grown jihadists?

Old 07-15-2016, 04:25 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,118,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staysean23 View Post
Thanks but no thanks I don't eat fish
That explains the anger.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies