Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2016, 07:07 AM

5,944 posts, read 5,583,390 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog8food View Post
Terrorist attacks, racial segregation, climbing debt, broken health insurance system.

Almost feel sorry for the guy.

...almost.

It's understandable that the rabid Obama haters would enjoy the death and misery occurring now. What's amusing is how they give his predecessor a complete pass on all the many huge foul-ups that he will always be remembered for.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2016, 07:13 AM

9,723 posts, read 14,262,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wade52 View Post
It's understandable that the rabid Obama haters would enjoy the death and misery occurring now. What's amusing is how they give his predecessor a complete pass on all the many huge foul-ups that he will always be remembered for.
Typical liberal spin......They are masters at it!

Old 07-15-2016, 07:17 AM

26,694 posts, read 14,563,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Don't feel sorry for him. His legacy will be outstanding. There were terrorist attacks and racial segregation before him.
I am particularly fond of his "If I had a son..." speech. It's a shame that he doesn't do that often. I wish he could do that every time one of his sons was killed. Wouldn't that be a pretty sight?

Quote:
And there are many who thank him for insurance they could never receive.
Of course. I am always thankful when I get my free stuff paid by other people.

You also forgot that health insurance companies are thankful too.

Old 07-15-2016, 07:31 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,953,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
He will go down in History as one of the best Presidents ever, he ended two wars, under his watch we found and killed Osama Bin Laden, Unemployment is at a record low, the economy has rebounded well, he has positive approval rating and every time he was insulted and brutally attacked he handled it with the utmost grace and dignity. He is sending Drone attacts against ISIS, attacking them, but yet sparing American Military lives for the most part.

He was finally able to pass a health care legislation that the Democrats have been trying to pass for decades...and he did it all with a Congress and Senate who were opposed to letting him make any progress in any of this...yet he succeeded regardless of their best efforts to stop him. (What we have right now in the Affordable Care Act may not be perfect, but it's a start!)

I can't say that I agree with everything he has done, but overall he has done an amazing job...and against all odds. And against a lot of small minded bigoted people who tried to thwart him at every end.
"You're racist!"

He's been terrible and only a highly partisan leftwing moonbat could think otherwise.

Old 07-15-2016, 07:52 AM

5,944 posts, read 5,583,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdlr View Post
Typical liberal spin......They are masters at it!
History will record Obama as a success, despite all the right wing moaning and groaning. History will record Bush as a failure, despite all the right wing spin.

Reality bites.

Old 07-15-2016, 07:53 AM

6,738 posts, read 2,909,203 times
Quote:
I am not invested in him at all. Not sure why you would say that. I am talking about his legacy
obama's legacy will be that of a total failure, obamacare is broke and was a failure from the start. The economy is broken, there are no jobs, the races are divided like never before, everything that wimp has touched has failed. To think there are people who still support him is amazing.
Only PT Barnum can explain your reasoning..

Old 07-15-2016, 07:55 AM

35,066 posts, read 31,293,790 times
Levin said last night the Obama era will be remembered as the era of Islamic appeasement. I completely agree.

Old 07-15-2016, 08:02 AM

6,756 posts, read 8,579,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freemkt View Post
Not with a bang but a whimper?
And the small sad sound of dripping blood from all the innocent people murdered by the terrorist philosophy of radical islam he embraces and encourages across the globe....

and the racial tensions he has fomented by his divisiveness, creating chasms between races, income classes, sexual preferences etc. etc. etc. that end up in hatred, and bloodshed....

It's so sad he sacrificed what could have been an historical opportunity at the alter of a failed ideology.
I don't think any president since before the civil war has been so inept and allowed so much bloodshed and hatred to flourish under his watch.

Old 07-15-2016, 08:03 AM

6,738 posts, read 2,909,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
He will go down in History as one of the best Presidents ever, he ended two wars, under his watch we found and killed Osama Bin Laden, Unemployment is at a record low, the economy has rebounded well, he has positive approval rating and every time he was insulted and brutally attacked he handled it with the utmost grace and dignity. He is sending Drone attacts against ISIS, attacking them, but yet sparing American Military lives for the most part.

He was finally able to pass a health care legislation that the Democrats have been trying to pass for decades...and he did it all with a Congress and Senate who were opposed to letting him make any progress in any of this...yet he succeeded regardless of their best efforts to stop him. (What we have right now in the Affordable Care Act may not be perfect, but it's a start!)

I can't say that I agree with everything he has done, but overall he has done an amazing job...and against all odds. And against a lot of small minded bigoted people who tried to thwart him at every end.
You live in a different universe than do the rest of us, not one thing you claim is true. The two wars he ended prematurely are the reason we now have ISIS. He had nothing to do with killing Osama Bin Laden, other than to pull himself away from Reggie's arms long enough to pose for a picture.
The economy is terrible, he destroyed jobs and replaced them with part time, low paying jobs.
He hasn't destroyed ISIS, he is on their side, he is a traitor to America. His healthcare was a failure from the beginning and most states are getting out do to the costs, it has benefited no one. There are more people uninsured now than before he stuck his nose into it and forced it on people.
Not only is the Affordable Care act not perfect, it is a total disaster.
He will go down (that is something he does do well) in history as one of the very worst in history

Old 07-15-2016, 08:06 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,728,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoot N Annie View Post
Isn't he the guy that called ISIS the Jay Vee team? That's his legacy just like Bill Clinton's will always be a blue velvet dress from the Gap, and NAFTA.
Yep. Clinton ignored Bin Laden while he was planning the 9/11 attacks. Obama is ignoring ISIS so that the next president gets left holding the bag. When the attacks come the liberals will once again blame it on Trump like they did Bush.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies