Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2016, 10:13 AM

23,550 posts, read 17,223,445 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
This is nothing new. I personally have respect for law enforcement however this MUST change. Black people are treated differently by law enforcement and may police officer abuse their authority.

Having black skin is NOT a crime. This MUST stop. It happens every day. Black people are reaching the breaking point. If you do not like or even hate black people then you should not be a police officer in predominantly black areas. This is not about GOOD police officers, its about the rotten apples.

I understand that law enforcement is a low paid and often thankless job but police officers must stop taking out their anger and frustrations on citizens. Change must come in the way in which officers treat the community AND the improvement of the training and salaries of police officers as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N30tT93FChQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbdZ8x6nc1k

I know that many of the usual suspects will go off of the topic but this is about changing the manner in which law enforcement interacts with the communities that they police. This thread is about ideas and solutions. Please keep it moving if you have neither to offer.

So change, no one is stopping you.

Old 07-18-2016, 10:16 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
You tell me it is okay to target other police officers who have nothing to do with these killings. This is the whole point. man. You are smart, I know you understand the point I am making.

Don't oppress someone, or hang around associating with those that do, or you may not be able to watch your back at all times.

Humans know full well how to eliminate those oppressing their liberties and humans are pretty efficient at accomplishing that task. History has shown that over and over and over again. This nation is no different. We just have the advantage of not letting our government disarm us completely. So, assassination of tyrants is a real possibility at anytime.

Old 07-18-2016, 10:18 AM

39,228 posts, read 27,597,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Don't oppress someone, or hang around associating with those that do, or you may not be able to watch your back at all times.

Humans know full well how to eliminate those oppressing their liberties and humans are pretty efficient at accomplishing that task. History has shown that over and over and over again. This nation is no different. We just have the advantage of not letting our government disarm us completely. So, assassination of tyrants is a real possibility at anytime.
You mean cowardly ambush? lol

Old 07-18-2016, 10:21 AM

Quote:
well I agree with you, but that poster is part of the problem.
Free people with liberties, do not have to consent to other human beings.
That can be a problem, for those wishing to force compliance on others and not get any resistance.

Old 07-18-2016, 10:21 AM

Quote:
The 2nd amendment is there not to hunt for food. It is there to hunt tyrants and the agents that carry out the tyrants oppression of liberties.

Pick which side of the war you wish to be on. And the push to disarm the public of the very weapons government has, makes sense if you are working for government as an agent to put people in bondage to government. The entire reason there is a 2nd amendment in the first place, is playing out before our eyes.
I don't wish any war. Your post sounds like a threat, just sayin'

Old 07-18-2016, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Free people with liberties, do not have to consent to other human beings.
That can be a problem, for those wishing to force compliance on others and not get any resistance.
It seems like you just refuse to see a simple truth.

Target somebody (in this case, kill) based on their career choices is wrong, plain and simple.

Old 07-18-2016, 10:26 AM

Quote:
You mean cowardly ambush? lol

For some reason, war is never fair. There is always the great possibility, today is a good day to die.
Cowards never pull the trigger, for fear of the consequences it brings. Some know they will be sacrificing themselves for liberty of others, as tyrants are removed from the earth.

Old 07-18-2016, 10:27 AM

Quote:
I don't wish any war. Your post sounds like a threat, just sayin'

That would your conscious talking to ya. The truth has become treason.

Old 07-18-2016, 10:27 AM

Quote:
For some reason, war is never fair. There is always the great possibility, today is a good day to die.
Cowards never pull the trigger, for fear of the consequences it brings. Some know they will be sacrificing themselves for liberty of others, as tyrants are removed from the earth.
uh huh, suuuuure

Kill somebody who have done nothing wrong. Really heroic.

It is a shame the country even allowed these two cowards wearing military uniform.

Old 07-18-2016, 10:29 AM

Quote:
It seems like you just refuse to see a simple truth.

Target somebody (in this case, kill) based on their career choices is wrong, plain and simple.

There is a time for everything in life if the time arises. Including killing.
Give me liberty or give me death, was not made up last week. War is hell. So pick your battles wisely. It could be your last.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies