Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2016, 09:50 AM

5,281 posts, read 6,587,931 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJoe View Post
Some good points, but two things do not cast YOU in a good light.

1- How do you know the OP is white? That assumption plus your opinion of whites makes you also look bigoted.
Because mostly white people post videos like these, or make these type of topics. I guess occassionally you'd get your odd latino or asian, but they generally don't seem all that occupied with what black people are doing.

Quote:
2- Your use of the word 'retarded' is insensitive and offensive to many people. Half the country goes ballistic if any white guy is caught on video using 'the N word'.(I hate that childish term). Yet those same people seem perfectly comfortable throwing around other words, in this case 'retarded', that are just as offensive to a particular segment of our society.
His video was retarded. It's only offensive to call mentally handicapped retarded. It's not offensive to call a stupid video retarded.

Quote:
Some years ago, a young white guy I worked with got fired for saying the 'n word' while he was rapping with some black co workers. Those guys stood up for him, even using the word repeatedly in their meeting with management to make the point that they could say it with no repercussions, yet he was being terminated. The union eventually got his job back, but he lost months of pay.
This is why I hate unions. If his boss felt he should be fired, he should have been. I wouldn't fire someone for doing that. But that's just me. Anyway, it's irrelevant to bring up in this discussion anyway.

Quote:
branh, you seem like a thoughtful person. Do you see why so many on the right are fed up with the hypocrisy of so many on the left?
Disliking black people is not a right wing position. It's just a position for uninformed people who think their reality is CNN and Fox New.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2016, 09:57 AM

6,793 posts, read 5,660,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by branh0913 View Post
His video was retarded. It's only offensive to call mentally handicapped retarded. It's not offensive to call a stupid video retarded.
WRONG - Disturbingly WRONG!!!

Old 07-19-2016, 12:56 PM

811 posts, read 550,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
https://youtu.be/kTI5I6gtu3Y

I love this guy!! LOL
Of course you love the image of a black man smacking his lips when talking, being animated, shucking and jiving and speaking in dumbed down vernacular with quirky delivery while talking bad about other black people.

There's a genre of entertainment called minstrel shows, you might like them if you like this too. This is the equivalent of a ditzy white girl talking with a valley voice, and you wouldn't find it cute or classy or funny if she was on camera down talking white people and spewing liberal propaganda in the valley-girl-style And you know it.

Old 07-19-2016, 04:17 PM

7,687 posts, read 5,119,971 times
Quote:
Is this guy suppose to be smart? He's not smart. There is a such thing as "rights" in Africa. There are "rights" everywhere. "Rights" don't come from the constitution, they are NATURAL rights. The contitution "protect" these unalienable rights.

Secondly, he doesn't know anything about Africa, like at all. His ignorance regarding Africa's current economics and politics is severely outdated. There are people in Africa who live in huts, but there are people in America who like in trailer parks. The average African doesn't. There are also no "flies that will kill you" in Africa. And there are police in Africa. So what is this guy even talking about?

I really don't like Black Lives Matter, but this guy is an idiot. Sorry. Also Farrakahn isn't a "back to Africa" type.
Sure Africa has a great economy healthcare and food stamps and housing for everyone.

Old 07-19-2016, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Also I really wish white people would stop parading black people like this. I can understand if you don't like Black Lives Matter or much of the Liberal media when it comes to black people. But not every contrarian viewpoint about Black America is an intelligent one. Right now, it just seem like everyone is willing to uplift every black person who puts down black people even if there is no intellectual value in their criticisms. So it makes the white people who entertain people like this look incredibly petty, biggoted, and mean spirited.

There are plenty of reasons to dislike Black Lives Matters of intellectual grounds, and well as many reasons if you're a real Libertarian. But these "call out" videos are just done for views and likes, and they're retarded.
You're being a bigot

Old 07-19-2016, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Whether you agree with his message or not, I find his delivery horribly annoying and why on Earth could he not wait until he was finished eating before he started yelling into his iPhone?
It's supposed to be truth with a twist of funny

Old 07-19-2016, 08:33 PM

2,709 posts, read 2,281,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJoe View Post
Some good points, but two things do not cast YOU in a good light.

1- How do you know the OP is white? That assumption plus your opinion of whites makes you also look bigoted.
2- Your use of the word 'retarded' is insensitive and offensive to many people. Half the country goes ballistic if any white guy is caught on video using 'the N word'.(I hate that childish term). Yet those same people seem perfectly comfortable throwing around other words, in this case 'retarded', that are just as offensive to a particular segment of our society.

branh, you seem like a thoughtful person. Do you see why so many on the right are fed up with the hypocrisy of so many on the left?
Quote:
Because mostly white people post videos like these, or make these type of topics. I guess occassionally you'd get your odd latino or asian, but they generally don't seem all that occupied with what black people are doing.

His video was retarded. It's only offensive to call mentally handicapped retarded. It's not offensive to call a stupid video retarded

Disliking black people is not a right wing position. It's just a position for uninformed people who think their reality is CNN and Fox New.
So I can use the n word as long as I don't direct it towards a black person? No? There's good old lib hypocrisy.

So much for being thoughtful, right?

Old 07-20-2016, 12:55 AM

5,281 posts, read 6,587,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
Sure Africa has a great economy healthcare and food stamps and housing for everyone.

As far as I know Africa doesn't have food stamps, but that's actually a good thing.

Old 07-20-2016, 10:57 AM

5,705 posts, read 3,670,574 times
I love snl.

Old 07-20-2016, 11:01 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,884,808 times
Quote:
Also I really wish white people would stop parading black people like this. I can understand if you don't like Black Lives Matter or much of the Liberal media when it comes to black people. But not every contrarian viewpoint about Black America is an intelligent one. Right now, it just seem like everyone is willing to uplift every black person who puts down black people even if there is no intellectual value in their criticisms. So it makes the white people who entertain people like this look incredibly petty, biggoted, and mean spirited.

There are plenty of reasons to dislike Black Lives Matters of intellectual grounds, and well as many reasons if you're a real Libertarian. But these "call out" videos are just done for views and likes, and they're retarded.
Yep, rep for this post.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies