Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2016, 08:04 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,878,374 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Pat Smith's son was attacked the planned attack was known about a week before it happened. Stevens asked to leave, why didn't they pull him out the week it was discovered?
This is entirely FALSE. They didn't know about a planned attack a week ahead. And Ambassador Stevens was the one who CHOSE to go to Benghazi. He wasn't asked to go to the outpost. He CHOSE to do it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2016, 08:59 AM

57,280 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Mistakes were made, Lives were lost, and to this day, no one has been held accountable. Made worse by blaming a youtube video, both by Clinton and Obama just makes things worse.

A grieving black mother of thug Trayvon goes on Matthews show, and Crissy tells her "On behalf of ALL WHITE PEOPLE, I APOLOGIZE"!

But has zero sympathy for the grieving mother of a murdered son, telling her essentially to shut up.
There have been mistakes made in many dangerous places. Chris Stevens could have been killed many times even in Tripoli, he traveled around many times on his own with no security detail. No one knew the risks greater than him and he chose to remain, he was a good person and it's sad to lose people like him that put their heart into the work for the US. There have been other tragedies that have occurred like Beirut and the North Africa embassies, we learn from them and move on.

Old 08-01-2016, 09:00 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
This is entirely FALSE. They didn't know about a planned attack a week ahead. And Ambassador Stevens was the one who CHOSE to go to Benghazi. He wasn't asked to go to the outpost. He CHOSE to do it.
Believe what you want to.

Old 08-01-2016, 10:46 AM

2,643 posts, read 2,624,013 times
Quote:
Mistakes were made, Lives were lost, and to this day, no one has been held accountable. Made worse by blaming a youtube video, both by Clinton and Obama just makes things worse.

A grieving black mother of thug Trayvon goes on Matthews show, and Crissy tells her "On behalf of ALL WHITE PEOPLE, I APOLOGIZE"!

But has zero sympathy for the grieving mother of a murdered son, telling her essentially to shut up.
This post says a lot about you. The only evidence that Trayvon Martin was a thug was a whacked out cop wannabe who racist people supported. Have you ever cried for GWB and Dick Cheney to be held accountable for those that dies on their greedy watch?

Old 08-01-2016, 10:51 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,878,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Believe what you want to.
I believe the FACTS.

You seem to believe tripe.

Old 08-01-2016, 03:37 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,624,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMSS View Post
This post says a lot about you. The only evidence that Trayvon Martin was a thug was a whacked out cop wannabe who racist people supported. Have you ever cried for GWB and Dick Cheney to be held accountable for those that dies on their greedy watch?
"whacked out cop wannabe"? what the hell are you babbling about?

Quote:
The only evidence that Trayvon Martin was a thug
there is alot of evidence, of course, you will have to actually read something other than Sharptons racist weekly newsletter called "THE SHAKEDOWN"

Old 08-02-2016, 12:33 PM

2,643 posts, read 2,624,013 times
Quote:
"whacked out cop wannabe"? what the hell are you babbling about?

there is alot of evidence, of course, you will have to actually read something other than Sharptons racist weekly newsletter called "THE SHAKEDOWN"
Give me that evidence. Having a friend who didn't speak perfect English isn't one of them either. And yes, Zimmerman was a whacked out cop wannabe. The wrong person died that night.

Old 08-02-2016, 12:47 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times
Liberal GQ Magazine Writer on Mother of Benghazi Victim:

GQ ‘Journalist’ on Pat Smith: ‘I would like to beat her to death’

Shoals is obviously worried about blowback because he deleted the tweet and wrote an apology:

An Apology for Last Night’s Tweet
Last night, when Pat Smith was speaking onstage at the Republication National Convention, I tweeted that “no matter how many children she’s lost, I’d like to beat her to death.” That’s what I said, and I accept full responsibility for my actions and their consequences.
Why did I do it? It certainly wasn’t intended as a literal threat on a woman’s life. If anything, it was an extremely ill-advised attempt at satirizing the overall climate of the RNC. But with that kind of hateful language, an explanation just turns into rationalization.
I certainly didn’t help the situation by getting defensive and suggesting that Twitter, vile as it can be, is already a hotbed for this kind of discourse, or by arguing that my track record and reputation as a writer could provide any exculpatory context. Because what matters is that I said it. And I wish I could take it back.
Uh huh.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies