Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2016, 07:04 PM

20,329 posts, read 19,918,958 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Interesting if they will be at the Convention by invite! How many cops are willing to guard any liberal at the Convention?
I imagine the great majority will do their duty when called to do so.

When the shots rang out in Dallas, I'm sure many BLMers were glad the cops were there to respond.

Old 07-19-2016, 08:45 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,786,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
I imagine the great majority will do their duty when called to do so.

When the shots rang out in Dallas, I'm sure many BLMers were glad the cops were there to respond.
They, the Dallas police, were fine examples of the saying "as people were running from the fire, they ran to it" and at least two were killed protecting injured protestors. Says a lot about them, and about (against) those who believe they are racists that want to kill black people, eh?

Let's remember the shooter managed to hit two (?) of the black protestors. I guess they were just collateral damage.

Old 07-19-2016, 09:41 PM

3,451 posts, read 3,910,554 times
So what about these BLM activist partying with cops having a good time? Can someone explain this. Especially those against BLM
https://www.facebook.com/NowThisNews...1255742297882/

Old 07-19-2016, 09:46 PM

3,744 posts, read 4,086,140 times
Hmmm but will the NRA get invited to the white house...

Old 07-19-2016, 09:56 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,254,280 times
A Kansas City, Kansas police captain was shot and killed today. The Kansas City, Missouri Police Department posted condolences on their (KCMO) Facebook page.

You should see some of the horrible comments posted by some black people...some celebrating, some saying they don't care, some saying "how does if feel?", some laughing, one despicable b*tch who posted "Seyonara (sic) d*ckhead," some posting that there will be more, one person saying "Only one?"

Some of the comments have been deleted but I hope the police track down and watch every one of those people because if they are posting those things on a police department's public Facebook page, they are not only stupid, but dangerous.

Old 07-19-2016, 10:00 PM

3,451 posts, read 3,910,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
A Kansas City, Kansas police captain was shot and killed today. The Kansas City, Missouri Police Department posted condolences on their (KCMO) Facebook page.

You should see some of the horrible comments posted by some black people...some celebrating, some saying they don't care, some saying "how does if feel?", some laughing, one despicable b*tch who posted "Seyonara (sic) d*ckhead," some posting that there will be more, one person saying "Only one?"

Some of the comments have been deleted but I hope the police track down and watch every one of those people because if they are posting those things on a police department's public Facebook page, they are not only stupid, but dangerous.
And you should see some of the nasty comments about Alton sterlings death and Castile by white people under some of these news outlet pages.

The nastiness needs to stop on both sides
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies