Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2016, 07:11 PM

56,990 posts, read 35,095,587 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
I don't give a **** what the Republicans claimed.

He promised to get them out. Get them.out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stymie13 View Post
I don't care what Republicans say. Obama campaigned, in 2008 for pete's sake, about ending the mission. Same with Gitmo.

Water carry all one wants. SOFA was supposed to end in 2011.... what the f... are we doing leading air support to retake Fallujah and now, more than likely, aid in Mosul.
Answer the question fellas....are the Republicans lying? I'm not gonna stop asking you this question.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2016, 07:13 PM

1,646 posts, read 2,770,815 times
This is why Hillary needs to win. Democrats are the only party that can lead the way on everything from the economy to the middle east. 4 years of a Hillary presidency and we will all be in utopia.

Old 07-22-2016, 07:18 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,021,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Answer the question fellas....are the Republicans lying? I'm not gonna stop asking you this question.
I've noted how the Republicans lie in many, many, many threads. I've noted over and over it's why Trump won.

BUT it's irrelevant. This is ALL Obama's call. He has the innocent blood of thousands on his hands.

Old 07-22-2016, 07:44 PM

Quote:
I've noted how the Republicans lie in many, many, many threads. I've noted over and over it's why Trump won.

BUT it's irrelevant. This is ALL Obama's call. He has the innocent blood of thousands on his hands.
Republicans keep telling me that Obama screwed up the mission by pulling out the troops.

Are they lying?

Old 07-22-2016, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Republicans keep telling me that Obama screwed up the mission by pulling out the troops.

Are they lying?
They lie all the time about everything. Irrelevant. I DO NOT either speak for them or try and defend lies, unlike what you are doing.

Old 07-22-2016, 07:53 PM

Quote:
They lie all the time about everything. Irrelevant. I DO NOT either speak for them or try and defend lies, unlike what you are doing.
I'm not defending anything. I'm asking a specific question.

Obama's opponents said that he pulled out all the troops. His opponents are Conservative Repubs. Are they lying?

Old 07-22-2016, 08:01 PM

Quote:
I'm not defending anything. I'm asking a specific question.

Obama's opponents said that he pulled out all the troops. His opponents are Conservative Repubs. Are they lying?
Do you really not understand "they lie about everything"? Obama lies about everything.

This thread is about Obama. Hopefully those innocent lives haunt him for eternity.

Old 07-22-2016, 08:04 PM

34,688 posts, read 16,724,788 times
Quote:
They speak out of both sides of their mouth as well. Last night Trump "trumpeted" how stable Iraq was when Obama took over. Trump should re-read his statements in the South Carolina debates where he just about said "Bush lied people died."

Old 07-23-2016, 07:16 AM

29,466 posts, read 22,457,821 times
What's pure comedy is that now, not only is Al-Sadr threatening Americans, but Al-Qaeda of Iraq is also starting to make noise yet again.

You know, two factions that were quite deadly for American/coalition forces for a long time?

You just can't make this ish up.

Old 07-23-2016, 12:05 PM

37,937 posts, read 17,789,742 times
Quote:
It doesn't matter what a few republicans said or wanted. Obama controls troop movements, he can bring the troops home at anytime. Zero blame on this should go to republicans. 100 percent of the blame for this goes on your buddy.
He lied. Wow didn't see that coming.

Funny how you want us out of the Middle East but won't blame the president for keeping us there. If the President were white you'd be all over him.

The new democrat party slogan - Keeping your word is for the other guy
The repubs are no dream but the democrat party is the party of sleaze. They used to stand for something. They used to have backbone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies