Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2016, 01:00 PM

29,444 posts, read 14,628,378 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CD2013 View Post
So......

Trump wants to deport illegals who steal jobs from black folks
Trump wants to jail criminals who kill and steal from black folks
Trump wants to give school choice to black folks and their kids
Trump wants to use trade to keep jobs here....for black folks

And blacklivesmatter is AGAINST this???

Explain lefties.

I guess I'm not understanding ? I too would like an explanation ....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2016, 01:47 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,436,651 times
Pure ignorance is plain astounding! Just shows how truly stupid some people are.

Just tells me that deep down, they don't want any help.

These people don't deserve any attention.

Old 07-22-2016, 01:53 PM

20,707 posts, read 19,349,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CD2013 View Post
So......

Trump wants to deport illegals who steal jobs from black folks
Trump wants to jail criminals who kill and steal from black folks
Trump wants to give school choice to black folks and their kids
Trump wants to use trade to keep jobs here....for black folks

And blacklivesmatter is AGAINST this???

Explain lefties.

Steals from everyone. Low wage workers who cannot compete are dumped onto welfare. They often cannot compete because they are naturally unwilling bunk up with 20 others in a sweat shop . So a business saves a nickle for every dollar we all pay. if we plan on opening up the borders we can't have a welfare state.

Old 07-22-2016, 01:55 PM

23,534 posts, read 17,208,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Laughable... that's all I can say.

Black Lives Matter Responds to Trump’s Acceptance Speech at RNC

“Black people and our allies have unequivocally demanded a new path forward for safety in our communities, one that involves real accountability for police,” Graza added. “While our movement envisions a bright future where everyone is treated with dignity and respect, Trump is proposing a new, dark age where police have carte blanche authority to terrorize our communities.”

“The terrorist on our televisions tonight was Donald Trump. He pledged to fight for Americans, while threatening the vast majority of this country with imprisonment, deportation and a culture of abject fear,” Patrisse Cullors-Khan said. “His doublespeak belies his true nature: a charlatan who will embolden racists and destroy communities of color. He is a disgrace. White people of conscience must forcefully reject this hatred immediately.”
Well, they are communists. They need black people to remain in fear and poverty to achieve their goals.
BLM spokesman must be responding to hillarys propaganda and like dem legislators, neither heard nor understood trump's speech before passing judgement on it.

BLM is a terror group and embraced by hillary....hope they get to speak at the dem convention!!!!!

So a terror group that calls for cops to be killed declares trump is a terrorist..... BLM is onlt relevant to CNN and MSNBC... the rest of the nation has pettioned they are terrorist....time for BLM to change their marketing strategy.

Old 07-22-2016, 02:07 PM

8,275 posts, read 7,941,970 times
Some of those communities SHOULD be terrorized because I'm sure they find law and order terrifying.

Old 07-22-2016, 02:19 PM

3,787 posts, read 6,997,228 times
Seriously, I cannot understand how people get such high reputations on this forum saying the things they do. Doesn't anyone else wonder how many shills are actually doing the posting and giving rep?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shill

Old 07-22-2016, 02:39 PM

3,451 posts, read 3,908,718 times
I mean lots of white people are speaking out on his rhetoric. Liberals democrats independents

Old 07-22-2016, 02:47 PM

3,451 posts, read 3,908,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
Some of those communities SHOULD be terrorized because I'm sure they find law and order terrifying.
Maybe that's why America is being terrorized so much.

Old 07-22-2016, 02:48 PM

7,269 posts, read 4,209,432 times
if black lives matter - how about supporting and taking responsibility for the 70% of black children who are born out of wedlock.

Old 07-22-2016, 02:51 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,436,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
if black lives matter - how about supporting and taking responsibility for the 70% of black children who are born out of wedlock.

How can this be, when the party they are affiliated with, teach them, not to even know what the meaning of taking responsibility or accountability is.

But that dependency is their given right!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies