Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2016, 09:42 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,511,667 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubby Checker View Post
If a women slaps or punches a man, should he be allowed to hit her back? I personally think that he should be able to because he has every right to defend himself from getting hurt. He should not get arrested for hitting a girl back. Do you see a girls getting arrested when they hit a guy? Probably not, right?

What are your opinions about the issue?
Of course not. Weren't you taught this growing up?

Old 07-22-2016, 09:45 PM

12,287 posts, read 9,786,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
Only in self-defense against bodily harm. A man can usually restrain a woman without hurting her.
That's kidnapping.

Old 07-22-2016, 09:53 PM

22,619 posts, read 24,446,970 times
NEVER hit a Women, EVER!

If a Woman is attempting to gouge a Man's eyes out, the Man should NEVER hit her......He should let Her dig his eyes out!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-22-2016, 09:54 PM

1,544 posts, read 920,047 times
I don't recommend anyone putting hands on anyone, period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
Only if she burns dinner lol!!!
...Unless your wife gives you a delicious knuckle sandwich for dinner after telling lame kitchen jokes.
*smirk*

Last edited by SeasonedNewbie; 07-22-2016 at 09:57 PM.. Reason: because I have a smart mouth

Old 07-22-2016, 09:55 PM

22,619 posts, read 24,446,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
You got it right...

Not even in self-defense?????

Oh, that's right, I forgot............the vast majority of Cops are also Manginas.

Old 07-22-2016, 09:57 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,681,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubby Checker View Post
If a women slaps or punches a man, should he be allowed to hit her back? I personally think that he should be able to because he has every right to defend himself from getting hurt. He should not get arrested for hitting a girl back. Do you see a girls getting arrested when they hit a guy? Probably not, right?

If you're a man who needs to hit a woman to 'defend yourself' you're a pu88y.

Old 07-22-2016, 10:10 PM

811 posts, read 547,974 times
Equal rights, means equal lefts.

Left hooks for those that don't get it.

Old 07-22-2016, 10:23 PM

1,300 posts, read 1,038,156 times
I would never hit a woman first even if she's yelling and trying to provoke me, but if she's attacking me and I tell her to stop and she keeps going, then you bet your ass I'll fight back. With both men and women I'll always try and avoid physical confrontation, but if I'm getting assaulted why WOULDN'T I defend myself just because its a woman that's assaulting me?

Many women talk about equality and being treated as equals EXCEPT when they're in a situation that's more favorable for them to be treated as a woman, then they fall back on the 'but I'm a woman' card. This includes physical violence where some think its ok to hit a guy because they think that they won't hit back because they're female. But I would say if a woman starts hitting a guy, she shouldn't be surprised if he hits back because that's part of equality. You asked to be treated equally and you got your wish, so don't pull the 'woman card' when the person you're hitting decides to fight back.

Old 07-22-2016, 10:36 PM

2,085 posts, read 2,130,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post
I would never hit a woman first even if she's yelling and trying to provoke me, but if she's attacking me and I tell her to stop and she keeps going, then you bet your ass I'll fight back. With both men and women I'll always try and avoid physical confrontation, but if I'm getting assaulted why WOULDN'T I defend myself just because its a woman that's assaulting me?

Many women talk about equality and being treated as equals EXCEPT when they're in a situation that's more favorable for them to be treated as a woman, then they fall back on the 'but I'm a woman' card. This includes physical violence where some think its ok to hit a guy because they think that they won't hit back because they're female. But I would say if a woman starts hitting a guy, she shouldn't be surprised if he hits back because that's part of equality. You asked to be treated equally and you got your wish, so don't pull the 'woman card' when the person you're hitting decides to fight back.

This...ill definitely defend myself no matter who it is...I deal with people on a case by case basis...and if a person has a problem with me defending myself against a man or woman, then me and him will just have to have it out too. Ive had one woman try to hit me with a baseball bat...she hit me one time, before I took the bat from her and shoved her away to let her know we werent going to play that game...you can play all those mind games, or try to play on my ego by calling me a p**sy or whatever else you have to do to convince yourself youre getting under my skin...that doesnt matter..im no tough guy, and i dont give a damn how angry you get, you keep your hands to yourself. Thats non-negotiable, no matter who it is..

Last edited by soletaire; 07-22-2016 at 10:46 PM..

Old 07-22-2016, 10:41 PM

31,913 posts, read 14,909,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubby Checker;44853741[B
]If a women slaps or punches a man,[/b] should he be allowed to hit her back? I personally think that he should be able to because he has every right to defend himself from getting hurt. He should not get arrested for hitting a girl back. Do you see a girls getting arrested when they hit a guy? Probably not, right?

So are you saying you would be physically hurt if a woman slaps you or punches you. Sorry, maybe you should get into the gym
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.