Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2016, 07:17 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,310,667 times

Advertisements

Bill and Hillary went through a year of marriage counseling. Isn't that what a lot of people do when their marriage is falling apart and they want to save it? Had she put the nation through the process of divorcing a sitting president---with all the tabloid-press headlines that would have caused---those criticizing her for staying in the marriage would be here complaining about her for the divorce choice. In the twenty-five years since then, there has been no evidence or even a hint that Bill is still a cheating husband. That should count for something.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2016, 07:21 AM

1,216 posts, read 1,082,520 times
Go figure, she claims to be an advocate for women, but is an enabler of a serial cheating husband, she is nothing but a fraud.

Old 07-25-2016, 07:21 AM

11,780 posts, read 5,789,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Bill and Hillary went through a year of marriage counseling. Isn't that what a lot of people do when their marriage is falling apart and they want to save it? Had she put the nation through the process of divorcing a sitting president---with all the tabloid-press headlines that would have caused---those criticizing her for staying in the marriage would be here complaining about her for the divorce choice. In the twenty-five years since then, there has been no evidence or even a hint that Bill is still a cheating husband. That should count for something.
Former President Bill Clinton is cheating on Democratic Party presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and “has a blonde, busty mistress” code named “Energizer” by Secret Service agents, according to author Ronald Kessler, a former investigative journalist at the Washington Post.

A lot of things remain hidden - look how long he got away with it when he was gov of Arkansas. I can't believe you are so gullible.

Old 07-25-2016, 07:23 AM

15,631 posts, read 10,386,562 times
Hillary's marriage, her choice.

However, Hillary telling citizens of America that the media and the "right wing conspiracy" was to blame for the (true) allegations by Monica and other women against her husband was despicable.

Old 07-25-2016, 07:26 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,310,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Former President Bill Clinton is cheating on Democratic Party presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and “has a blonde, busty mistress” code named “Energizer” by Secret Service agents, according to author Ronald Kessler, a former investigative journalist at the Washington Post.

A lot of things remain hidden - look how long he got away with it when he was gov of Arkansas. I can't believe you are so gullible.
I can't believe how gullible YOU are.

Old 07-25-2016, 07:27 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,108,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
I wonder why she would stay with a man who publicly embarrassed her in front of the entire world. Was there a hidden reason why she stayed maybe something would come out she didn't want out if she had a public divorce?
No. her decision.

Old 07-25-2016, 07:31 AM

57,264 posts, read 26,192,233 times
Strange how people are so hung up on this, in Europe it's a non-issue. Look at the French President and those from other countries.

Old 07-25-2016, 07:35 AM

23,971 posts, read 15,075,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
you think having a kid is why they stayed together, especially when she was almost grown during the Monica days?
All the more reason to keep the family intact.

Some people believe it when they take an oath before G-d and the congregation.

Nobody really knows what goes on behind closed doors.

IMO, most of the world knew what he was. Monica was sent in to set him up.

Then, there is Monica's friend Linda Tripp and her friend Lucianne Goldberg. The only winner in that Monica mess was Jonah Goldberg.

Does anybody know what Monica does for a living?

Old 07-25-2016, 07:41 AM

8,615 posts, read 10,143,894 times
I ask myself why I am so invested in the way all of this is unfolding. I actually used to like Bill and Hillary Clinton. Just to expand on that, I was a writer for my high school newspaper and was invited to a press conference back in the late 80's (when Bill was governor of Arkansas) where Bill spoke to the new seat belt law that would go into effect. It was such an amazing experience for me to meet him. Unfortunately, my love affair with journalism and that industry started to slowly sour as I began to see holes in its integrity, the lack of transparency and truth in it, and the direction it was heading (tabloid and manipulated journalism), but I supported Bill in the early 90's. I'll admit I was disappointed to hear of Bill's infidelities and felt bad for Hillary. However, in my mind, her aspirations seemed higher than just being a First Lady, so it made sense for her to remain with Bill.

Fast-forward to what has happened since and what is happening now and I feel no sadness about how everything is unfolding. In addition to her own lofty and sometimes questionable aspirations and motivations, I believe Hillary is in denial in regards to so many things that have happened and things that she has participated in that it just becomes second nature for her to continue to believe her illusory superiority, and her own lies and justification for them. Her platform is rooted in selective recruitment tactics. I just hope the media continues to feel the heat and pays for its participation in this and its contribution to the decimation of the democratic process. I actually feel vindicated that all of my preconceived thoughts from back then about the media and broadcast journalism are being spotlighted. Nonetheless, I haven't given up on journalism altogether and there are investigative journalists like Sharyl Attkisson who continue to fight back against intimidation and hold leaders accountable on both sides of the isle.

Old 07-25-2016, 07:53 AM

20,160 posts, read 12,756,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Lies, dam lies. Your conveniently forgot that's the real reason she was not elected in 2008. People didn't believe he changed that much. That's how Barack won.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies