Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2016, 01:35 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,219,344 times

Advertisements

Warren is a total lunatic. Certifiable.

Old 07-26-2016, 02:05 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,754,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeasher View Post
I love her comments, she is nailing it!! You have to agree with her and give her much credit. She is a true gem and I think we have to support her view. Trump is only a cheap late night infomercial haha true!
I don't have to do anything but acknowledge the obvious.

Just like these, the smartest people in the room:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
How? She is telling you how Obama's economy that he loves to brag about has only benefited the wealthy. We heard the same thing the last two elections... the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer so vote for the Democrat or else it will get worse. 8 years later, this pattern has gotten worse, so how is voting for the same path going to change anything?!

What by declaring war on oil companies and miners... all that will do is increase the price of gas at the pump and put thousands of working class Americans out of jobs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
Exactly. She is trashing Obama's economy and rigged political system. And she is pretending Hillary isn't a creature of the rigged system.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
Now we have proof Hillary IS the rigged system! She is the biggest beneficiary of Citizens United. She has been getting wealthy by giving big banks advice on how to cheat the system. She is calling the moms of Benghazi liars. She is completely evil and manipulative.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktravern View Post
The free college line and no border wall were exciting moments for you?

And I love that line about getting big business out of politics when Hillary sleeps with these people to include money from Arab nations that treat women like poop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
EW is so phony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
I thought EW was going to change the US government but it looks like the reverse is true... Elizabeth is an oxymoron... Emphasis on the moron...
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
LOL.... File this thread in the joke forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Is she speaking the King's English? What a sell out she is for a Native American.

Elizabeth Warren is one of the biggest political shills in a party that loves hypocrites, liars, cheats, and now we find out they are antisemitic, racists, and womanizers.

Those emails showed their true nature... now they are trying to blame Putin? What a clusterfk of a party filled with morons.

Old 07-26-2016, 02:10 PM

76 posts, read 56,518 times
LMAO ya right, the Brunie people were yelling we trusted you and goldmansachs. She sold out to the highest bidder. Fakeahontis.

Old 07-26-2016, 02:10 PM

26,649 posts, read 28,520,585 times
She's a great person who cares about others. She would make a good President but I think we have to endure Hillarly first. I just ignore the silly "Indian" jabs--the people who make them sound like non thinking parrots.

Old 07-26-2016, 02:17 PM

20,411 posts, read 12,318,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhoihdne View Post
LMAO ya right, the Brunie people were yelling we trusted you and goldmansachs. She sold out to the highest bidder. Fakeahontis.

Fakeahontis.... Im so going to use this from now on!

Old 07-26-2016, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
She's a great person who cares about others. She would make a good President but I think we have to endure Hillarly first. I just ignore the silly "Indian" jabs--the people who make them sound like non thinking parrots.
ignore away....

you cannot ignore the fact that she is setting her so called "principles" aside and supporting the candidate that is most in the pocket of the Banksters....

She may be a person that speaks greatly about the issues you care about, but she is a proven liar, and she has proven she will sell her soul to the highest bidder.

By your supposed standard, she aint a "great person"

Old 07-26-2016, 02:38 PM

14,873 posts, read 12,019,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
I thought EW was going to change the US government but it looks like the reverse is true... Elizabeth is an oxymoron... Emphasis on the moron...
ROFL! That's racist saying such stuff about Princess Summerfallwinterspring, donchaknow?

Old 07-26-2016, 02:49 PM

15,585 posts, read 10,316,551 times
It is easy to be "awesome" and get supporters when promising them free stuff.

Old 07-26-2016, 02:50 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,681,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeasher View Post
I love her comments, she is nailing it!! You have to agree with her and give her much credit. She is a true gem and I think we have to support her view. Trump is only a cheap late night infomercial haha true!
Pocahontas.

She's nailing it if you like a haggard hater who has very negative vibes and body language, she talks like a scorned schoolgirl talking about the man who scorned her, very juvenile, wasn't positive and upbeat at all.

Old 07-26-2016, 02:51 PM

seriously people, any good study of history would show you there is very little difference between the promises of the democrat party and good old Fakeahontis and Julius Caesar
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies