Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2016, 08:49 AM

4,750 posts, read 3,564,736 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
Was I suppose to use Trump, Ginrich or any other politician YOU don't like as an good example of marital fidelity?

I responded to this post:

I stand by my feeling towards wedding vows. Don't care who it is.

Old fashioned? I guess. Judgmental? Get over it.

We can agree to disagree on that point.
As long as you are being consistent. Most posts on this board are very hypocritical and myopic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2016, 09:59 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,995,901 times
Bill Clinton is going after Wilt Chamberlains record of 20,000 women in a career...

Old 07-26-2016, 10:01 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,995,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
Wasn't Bill and Hillary's wedding... an arranged wedding? I guess he wasn't happy with that arrangement... I still wonder if Chelsea is even his child... he has been proven to be unfaithful, his wife is likely to do the same...
Chelsea is from an Romanian orphanage because Hillary is so so cold...

Old 07-26-2016, 10:10 AM

26,212 posts, read 19,509,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
According to this guy and or Clinton's mistress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqvbTgjssfQ
That's awesome!

Old 07-26-2016, 11:26 AM

10,216 posts, read 8,114,186 times
"It maybe false.... it maybe true.... it's whatever you it want to be"

Make America Great. Trump 2016.

Old 07-26-2016, 11:45 AM

25,939 posts, read 22,089,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
I thought Monica was his first and only "cheat"?
Everyone appreciates humor!

Quote:
he didn't have sexual relations with that woman!
Well, he didn't consider "that", sexual relations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLSFan View Post
And? that has no impact on how he did as president... moral character isn't a political issue
Oh, yes, it is. As is the moral character of the spouse who will move into the WH with the POTUS. Having someone that could be blackmailed is not a good choice.

Quote:
somehow it seems to be an issue when it comes to Trump, funny how that works.
Now, I know for a fact that you have heard that the Clintons are above the law. Everyone has heard that, saw it in action and many are now supporting Trump because of that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Good for him. Sounds like a life well lived.
Maybe not. It is rumored that the look of death that he now has may come from the "life well lived".

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Well, when you're a hot looking man, like Bill Clinton, you're automatically entitled to sleep with as many women as your body and stamina can stand.
Funny! Yeah, hot looking not! I think even the "little blue pill" won't help him now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
If he had really slept with 2000 women at least a hundred of them would be writing a book.
Crossing the Clintons? Not the best idea: ‘Death list’ and IRS ravaged ‘women of Clinton’

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
Not if you made a vow to your WIFE that stated otherwise.
But, it is Hillary and her sexual preference gets in the way. A marriage of convenience can have a lot of downsides.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
And who thinks it's relevant today?
Not wanting scum as the First Lady Man, kind of relevant. Not wanting him chasing women and Hillary being distracted from her job going after the women and trying to destroy them as she has done in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieHere View Post
How many did he rape out of 2000.
As many as he could get away with, I am sure. He always knew Hillary, the enabler, had his back.

Quote:
I doubt most American's hold the same view of "morality doesn't matter" when casting a vote - just look at Hillary's poll numbers. Erase Monica, Bengazi, private email server, investigations, DNC/DWS corruption, etc and she's probably leading by a large margin right now. And I think it's naive to think people don't hold political leaders to a higher standard than even themselves.
Exactly. And the polls are starting to reflect that. Who wants a First Lady Man chasing interns through the hallways of the WH and then having the POTUS have to have his back by trying to take them out.

Bill is a sexual predator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
What kind of a privileged white guy uses the N word behind closed doors per his mistress.

Disgusting, just like his sex crimes.

Old 07-26-2016, 12:17 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,179,016 times
Quote:
I doubt most American's hold the same view of "morality doesn't matter" when casting a vote - just look at Hillary's poll numbers. Erase Monica, Bengazi, private email server, investigations, DNC/DWS corruption, etc and she's probably leading by a large margin right now. And I think it's naive to think people don't hold political leaders to a higher standard than even themselves.
Frankly, Americans aren't a very moral bunch themselves. I'm certainly not impressed with the morality of the average American. Morality is one of those things that Americans TALK to death just like they do everything else.

But actually live it? Please. Hell...they've voted in crooks, liars, racists and anti Semites and KNOWINGLY done so.

So you know...whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
What kind of a privileged white guy uses the N word behind closed doors per his mistress.

Disgusting, just like his sex crimes.
Ahhhh....so I should be upset about some rumour that he said the N word?

Why exactly would you choose to highlight THIS point to me?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Don't agree. He apparently didn't use protection so how many std's did he pass on or get?

I lost a good friend to some loser cheater that gave her aids.
You're taking this personally. It's not personal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
Bill Clinton is going after Wilt Chamberlains record of 20,000 women in a career...
Lol...even if Wilt's claims are true (and I doubt they are), no one is gonna reach even half that number.

Old 07-26-2016, 01:06 PM

4,840 posts, read 9,911,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jburress View Post
republicans have to be jealous.

They have nobody that have slept with 2 women, never mind 2000.
Trump

Old 07-26-2016, 01:07 PM

29,443 posts, read 14,623,440 times
Quote:
According to this guy and or Clinton's mistress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqvbTgjssfQ

Damn, and I thought 37 was a good number....

Old 07-26-2016, 04:26 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,104,274 times
BAHAHAHA.... youtube.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies