Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2016, 01:33 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,796,596 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
OK - so if JEB had won the nomination or Rubio - than they would have been blamed for being in cahoots with Putin too right - don't think so!

This is just another effort to undermine Trump.
This what Trump said about Putin.

“I got to know him very well because we were both on 60 Minutes, we were stablemates,” he said, then he seemed to reference the show’s ratings. “We did well that night.”

I'm pretty sure Bush or Rubio never said anything similar. And I don't recall Putin complimenting Bush or Rubio. He does compliment Trump, though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2016, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCALMike View Post
No, the reality is that the so-called DNC is taking active steps to affect the outcome of an American election. This is the reality. This is proven. The DNC was caught cheating and start whining about who caught him.
That is what political parties do. Maybe you missed that in high school Civics. What's the purpose of political parties? To affect the outcome of elections?

Old 07-28-2016, 01:35 PM

9,132 posts, read 5,781,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Its amazing to me the distance the far right (fascist) people on these boards will go to protect Nutty Don and Putin.

Tell me is not the possession of stolen property a crime? In this case the stolen property belongs to a private enterprise called the DNC. Even Nixon was brought down because of Watergate, how far will Nutty Don and Putin go to get his puppet in the office of POTUS?

So, you're another one who thinks Putin was sittin' there waiting for Trump's approval?
News flash: The Russians were in Hillary's server for years.

Old 07-28-2016, 01:36 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,074,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
If it were even close I know the media will hold Trump accountable and they've already demonstrated they will cover for Hillary.

Hillary broke our laws but she got away with it and you want to fall back on laws. Illegal immigrants break our laws and you defend it

And you want to talk about "laws"?
What laws did Hillary break? FBI says none. Unless there is a law against being careless.

Nobody is excusing the DNC's complicity in trying to undermine the Sanders' campaign. But the point that is being obfuscated here is that a foreign entity (Russia) hacked into the DNC's emails, and had been doing so for quite a while. They gave the information to Wikileaks, who published it ONE DAY before the DNC Convention was to start, thereby attempting to fracture the Democratic Party.

And it still begs the question: what country would benefit in a Trump Presidency? Russia.

Lets make something clear: Assange didn't do this for a "noble" cause. He did it because he doesn't like Hillary Clinton. He's very selective on the "truth" he publishes. I know Assange is not Vladimir Putin, and I know Assange himself did not hack the DNC server. Evidence is mounting the Russians did, whether you and your ilk want to believe it or not.

Last edited by carterstamp; 07-28-2016 at 01:46 PM..

Old 07-28-2016, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Wikileaks:
To publish original source material so readers and historians alike can see evidence of the truth." Another of the organisation's goals is to ensure that journalists and whistleblowers are not prosecuted for emailing sensitive or classified documents. The online "drop box" is described by the WikiLeaks website as "an innovative, secure and anonymous way for sources to leak information to.
Because Assange is a robot, with no biases whatsoever? Assange is an avowed opponent of Clinton. He may be providing evidence of the truth, but it's an edited truth that Assange is controlling in order to advance his own agenda.

Old 07-28-2016, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Because Assange is a robot, with no biases whatsoever? Assange is an avowed opponent of Clinton. He may be providing evidence of the truth, but it's an edited truth that Assange is controlling in order to advance his own agenda.
They don't seem (or want) to understand that.

Old 07-28-2016, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
I was responding to the poster that was talking about stolen emails.

I was pointing out that Hillary stole 30,000+ emails that belonged to the US government, and then destroyed them.
We don't know the content of the 30,000 e-mails. Personal e-mails don't belong to the US government. But I am really disturbed that she mixed personal and government e-mails together, and that she chose to be the decider of which were which, and then destroyed e-mails. This is not the transparency I would like to see in my government.

Old 07-28-2016, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
So, you're another one who thinks Putin was sittin' there waiting for Trump's approval?
Then why haven't they released any of those e-mails?

Old 07-28-2016, 01:46 PM

9,132 posts, read 5,781,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
What laws did Hillary break? FBI says none. Unless there is a law against being careless.

Nobody is excusing the DNC's complicity in trying to undermine the Sanders' campaign. But the point that is being obfuscated here is that a foreign entity (Russia) hacked into the DNC's emails, and gave the information to Wikileaks. Wikileaks published it ONE DAY before the DNC Convention was to start, thereby attempting to fracture the Democratic Party.

Yes, the DNC was warned Russian hackers were active, the steps they took were inadequate.

What country would benefit in a Trump Presidency? Russia.

Lets make something clear: Assange didn't do this for a noble cause. He did it because he doesn't like Hillary Clinton. He's very selective on the "truth" he publishes. I know Assange is not Vladimir Putin, and I know Assange himself did not hack the DNC server. Evidence is mounting the Russians did, whether you and your ilk want to believe it or not.
There is. It's called gross negligence.
(or as Comey called it, extreme carelessness.")
People have gone to jail for leaving classified information on their desk.

Old 07-28-2016, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
Putin does what is best for Putin. And a Trump presidency is to his advantage.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies