Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2016, 04:26 PM

1,327 posts, read 2,604,630 times

Advertisements

It was last week and the local media have reported it.
Un bus RATP incendié à Saint-Denis - Le Parisien

Unfortunately this kind of crime is nothing new.
Attacking and burning bus has always been trendy among housing project gangs. It was already 20 years ago.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2016, 04:36 PM

401 posts, read 649,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
Let me add to your collection. And it is not from 1994. It is 3 days ago, and nobody reported it. I guess it is same old, same old by now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Den80ckxcI
it was reported in "Le Parisien", and this did not happen in Paris but Saint Denis. still this is a bit alarming because it's not the first time something similar happened
Saint-Denis : un bus attaqué et incendié en pleine nuit au Franc-Moisin - Le Parisien
however you should be more concerned about the last shootings in Texas rather than a bus burnt near a project outside Paris

Old 08-03-2016, 05:20 PM

300 posts, read 267,308 times
France and the areas surrounding better wake up, this is getting scary.

Old 08-03-2016, 05:36 PM

27,213 posts, read 46,724,071 times
Hardly any European country is how it was 2 decades ago.

Very sad and it will happen here too if Americans are naive and follow lying Hillary and the crooks.

Old 08-03-2016, 05:40 PM

5,701 posts, read 3,219,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewjdeg View Post
I'm declaring a requirement for this thread: only people that have visited Paris can comment.

And by the way, your assumption is completely ridiculous. Paris is one of the most vibrant and beautiful cities in Western Europe. It seems people now days are slaves to sensationalist media who thrives off of fear.
Sort of a dumb requirement. Like most who have visited, I visited the tourist areas where you don't see many Muslims. Did you go to the Palace of Versailles? Did you enjoy getting harassed by the North Africans as you left? Did you feel comfortable walking around the area of Moulin Rouge? Pretty dangerous if you ask me.

Did you visit any of the outer neighborhoods full of immigrants?

Old 08-03-2016, 05:41 PM

7,687 posts, read 5,117,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
Mark my words. I will NEVER go to any place in Europe where muslims have been imported by the hundreds of thousands

Old 08-03-2016, 05:50 PM

1,327 posts, read 2,604,630 times
How is it different from some Black youth in USA ?
I bet that most were not even Muslims. Here (Rue des Halles) it's usually youth from West Indies. Guess what? They are Christians.

Old 08-03-2016, 06:29 PM

401 posts, read 649,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
Sort of a dumb requirement. Like most who have visited, I visited the tourist areas where you don't see many Muslims. Did you go to the Palace of Versailles? Did you enjoy getting harassed by the North Africans as you left? Did you feel comfortable walking around the area of Moulin Rouge? Pretty dangerous if you ask me.

Did you visit any of the outer neighborhoods full of immigrants?
did you visit Harlem in New York ? did you visit South Bronx full of poor blacks ? did you enjoy getting harassed by prostitutes in Times Square ? Did you feel comfortable walking around Coney Island ?
Pretty dangerous if you ask me

Old 08-03-2016, 07:39 PM

2,813 posts, read 2,111,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Hardly any European country is how it was 2 decades ago.

Very sad and it will happen here too if Americans are naive and follow lying Hillary and the crooks.
This begs the questions...

Where in the world IS just like it was 20 years ago? Or 20 years before that? Or 20 before that?

Should countries aim to remain static in your opinion?

Old 08-03-2016, 07:40 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,563,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfternoonCoffee View Post
This begs the questions...

Where in the world IS just like it was 20 years ago? Or 20 years before that? Or 20 before that?

Should countries aim to remain static in your opinion?
There are many parts of the world that are infected with Islam, which is a time machine, takes humanity back 1400 years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies