Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-02-2016, 08:18 PM

811 posts, read 550,646 times

Advertisements

Some of you may have seen my posts in other threads about the buck-dancing-minstrel-show organization we have come to know as Black Lives Matter (which includes in the fine print "-If you're killed by a white cop" if you read closely) and how it is in essence a white organization. I've decided to just make a whole thread to explain why this movement is a sham because I'm tired of explaining everywhere else. The notion in theory I support 200%, the organization, no.

The organization is first of all white-controlled and white-funded. Which means whoever funds it and keeps it running, controls the narrative. A man by the name of George Soros (a wealthy white liberal) is one of the major brains behind this foolishness. Mr. Soros conveniently enough is friends with Ms. Hillary Clinton so I hope some dots are connecting so far. He has donated millions and funded this group and Super PAC's for Clinton that has a counter-productive and empty narrative for the black community, just the way white liberals like it. White liberals have yet provided another trojan horse to my community that we hoot-and-holler over as if it's a gift when in actuality it is a tool to destroy and we're too stupid to see through it (with the exception of a few like myself). All of these nuisances that get under whites' skin and that they complain about that black people do, are the products and masterminding of your own race which is why it's always comical to me when ya'll ignore this. We have seen it with the NAACP (which was created by not a single black person, and throughout it's history has had hired government agents planted to spy on the black community since it's inception). We have seen it with Al Charlatan Sharpton who ya'll think is a race-hustler but there are documents to reveal he was an informant for the FBI which is why he keeps himself close to blacks so he can keeps tabs on them for any radicals that plan on committing terrorist acts, and we have seen it with rap music that is managed, promoted, and released by wealthy old whites such as Jerry Heller (that ran NWA) and Lyor Cohen and Jimmy Iovine that run the rap powerhouses like Def Jam and Interscope. We have seen it with welfare policies that white liberal Democrats provide.

Which brings us to Black Lives Matter in 2016. The minstrel show because you have wealthy rich whites who are funding blacks to act a fool and embarrass themselves.See below:

George Soros funds Ferguson protests, hopes to spur civil action - Washington Times

Soros, Alarmed by Trump, Pours Money into 2016 Race - Bloomberg Politics

Now incidents like the one below make more sense when you consider that Bernie's main opponent is friends with the person that funds the group that crashed his event:

Bernie Sanders event shut down by Black Lives Matter activists | MSNBC

Here they conveniently are able to crash and get close to a future presidential candidate, as if the danger of an assassination attempt is not possible. Love how she transitions into talking about black issues when they come out of the blue. This is what you call pawns being orchestrated:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RUjW7uDWi8

Here is my last issue...Many of you whether a supporter or opponent have not even looked at thier website. Their website once you read is clearly not for black men. And as a black man I find it offensive that they use the killings of black men as bait and fodder to grow their organization. Read their website's "Guiding Principles" and not a single one mentions black men. It mentions black women, black LGBTQ people, transgenders, and queers aka Liberal pawns. It has undermined the importancee of black fatherhood which is what will lead to more generations of black boys to be raised to not be disciplined and get into trouble wiht the law. Notice how at DNC rallies they bring the mothers only of the black men shot by the cops and never the fathers. Their guiding principles below that mentions everyone but the group they claim to be rallying for. Black men, if you are a BLM supporter, stop because they don't care about you. You're just the bait to grow their organiation. You are not seen as important to their family structure's "guiding principles".
http://blacklivesmatter.com/guiding-principles/

The group is nothing more than a political pawn. If you are a black man and you support this foolishness, you are fine with your life being used as fodder for sensationalism. If you are white and you have a problem with BLM and think blacks are the issue, you need to remember it's your own that is the brains.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies