Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2016, 10:18 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
The picture of her struggling up a few steps is a damning portrayal of her condition.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
You had to see the photo of her being helped up the final steps by 2 people once the railing ended on a short staircase. As a person who would need help with that myself, I can tell you something is wrong with her although I don't know if it's a head thing or a leg thing in her case. Someone should observe how easy it is or isn't for her to go up and down curbs (same as a step, no railing). A clue might be if she avoids them altogether in public.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Hillary can't even climb a set of steps on her own.
FDR was in a wheelchair, a fact he kept hidden from the public. He also had severe, apparently untreated hypertension, and heart disease. JFK had Addison's disease.

Old 08-08-2016, 10:20 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
I believe the concussion was 5-6 weeks before the email. I know plenty of people that had concussions and they didn't require that type of care. She's in bad health and it's sad that the DNC is allowing her to do this. The American people deserve better than a woman with severe mental and physical ailments. I would give her less than 6 months with a presidential schedule. She needs an intervention.
Every concussion is different.

Old 08-08-2016, 10:28 PM

12,547 posts, read 9,938,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katarina Witt View Post
FDR was in a wheelchair, a fact he kept hidden from the public. He also had severe, apparently untreated hypertension, and heart disease. JFK had Addison's disease.
That was long ago. There are more demands on presidents nowadays. The American people don't need to be subjected to a mentally and physically unhealthy president that also lies.

Old 08-08-2016, 10:30 PM

12,547 posts, read 9,938,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katarina Witt View Post
Every concussion is different.
Short Circuit's concussion was reported to be minor. It doesn't look good that her handlers had to basically do the job for her. Why did she hide the state she was in? Should have stepped down long ago.

Old 08-08-2016, 10:30 PM

5,705 posts, read 3,672,549 times
We already know conductor Trump is at the helm of the crazy train. Nice try though.

Old 08-08-2016, 11:20 PM

13,814 posts, read 28,501,960 times
I love the Robin Leach sounding narrator...Life Styles of the Corrupt and Insane!

Go Trump.

Old 08-08-2016, 11:23 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
I see where Hillary had another brain fart.

Old 08-08-2016, 11:31 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,452,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
And she apparently just can't manage anything without the assistance of the agent on the left. He's the one who snapped her out of her "Where am I?" look when she unexpectedly encountered those PETA protesters the other day, and twice told her to "keep talking" while he patted her on her back.

The steps she tried to ascend the other day aren't even steep. It looks like someone's porch. Do you think if Trump couldn't climb those steps, or issued orders that he not be filmed climbing steps (as Hillary's camp has done), that the press wouldn't be all over him like a cheap suit?

Right.

‘Unstable’ Hillary gets help climbing stairs
She actually slipped walking up the stairs, wasn't being dragged up the way right wingers make it sound. Here's the context, confirmed also by CNN:

http://www.gettyimages.com/license/512026552

But anyway, even if she did, is this a stair-walking contest?

Franklin Delano Roosevelt was one of the most consequential presidents in the history of this entire hunk of rock, and he was stuck in a wheelchair.

I mainly care that she is of better temperament and strategic capability in executing the office of the presidency than Trump. And she is.

Gimme a guy on the right who isn't a blithering moron and who can run flights of stairs, and maybe I'll vote for him instead.

Old 08-08-2016, 11:41 PM

15,531 posts, read 10,504,683 times
"Hillary Needed Agents To Hold Each Arm To Climb Steps. Again"

Is she weak or is it because she's a woman? It's almost like that one agent manhandles her. I didn't like how he told her to keep talking either, he's too aggressive.

Old 08-08-2016, 11:44 PM

27,145 posts, read 15,322,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepenthe View Post
I wouldn't be too surprised if she needs a steadying arm or two. She probably has a few physical frailties that have snuck up on her. I'm not really that concerned. She doesn't have to match other world leaders in feats of strength. I wonder a little more about her mind, though. I think there's enough to at least wonder about whether she might have early signs of dementia. She's a tough, willful nut though. I'm not voting for her (nor for Trump) but I think it's inevitable she serves at least one term (which I've been saying for a year now).

I hoping for 3-5 with good behavior.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies