Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2016, 07:14 PM

11,988 posts, read 5,289,311 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
Is it Parkinson's?
Quote:
What’s striking about the rumors of Clinton’s imminent collapse aren’t the stories themselves, but the purpose they serve. Most Clinton conspiracy theories are meant to delegitimize her, to explain away her baffling, irksome persistence in public life as a product of a scarcely comprehensible homicidal ruthlessness. The idea that she’s secretly much weaker than she appears, by contrast, is pure wishful thinking. It’s the demented cousin of the right-wing conviction, in the run up to the 2012 election, that polls showing Mitt Romney losing were skewed. “Hillary Clinton’s Health in Rapid Decline—Will She Even Make It to Election Day at This Rate?” asks a headline on InfoWars. This is the speculation of desperate men hoping for a deus ex machina to save them from a Clinton presidency. That means that on some level, these men are starting to understand that this future is bearing down on them. If they’re living out the Kübler-Ross stages of grief, this is denial. One can only imagine what the next phase is going to look like: anger.

The real meaning of the right-wing conspiracy theories about Hillary’s health.

Deus ex machina:an unexpected power or event saving a seemingly hopeless situation, especially as a contrived plot device in a play or novel.

Old 08-13-2016, 08:00 PM

2,709 posts, read 2,280,923 times
If she strokes out, I hope it's on tv, with her doing the dog barking bit!

Now, THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT!

No, seriously, that would entertain me immensely.

Old 08-13-2016, 08:19 PM

3,867 posts, read 4,077,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJoe View Post
If she strokes out, I hope it's on tv, with her doing the dog barking bit!

Now, THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT!

No, seriously, that would entertain me immensely.
I would hope my DVR would be running, play it back at parties......good times🍻

Old 08-13-2016, 08:45 PM

1,540 posts, read 1,124,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atler8 View Post
Did you look at the info supplied there in the link to snopes? I encourage you to do so.
It's a NONPARTISAN & fact-based web site that looks at & either supports or debunks things found on the internet. Both the conservatives & liberals in my office use it when they are looking for the truth behind web-based info or e-mails that are circulating.
I wish that more people were carefully selective about believing what they see on the internet. To me, the bottom line of importance is "IS IT TRUE?" That's where it's incumbent upon us to do our own version of due diligence before we go forwarding or spouting off something that is not true.
I'm shocked at the false garbage floating around in general culture & especially in forums such as at city data.

Snopes nonpartisan?? That's really funny!!!!

Old 08-13-2016, 08:52 PM

9,512 posts, read 9,079,726 times
Exclamation Hillary has Parkinson disease - confirmed

Apparently its public now on a slow news weekend that Hillary Doctor admitted that she was Parkinson's disease. Not sure how she'll run her campaign or how much this affects her on her speeches.

Hillary Clinton Has Parkinson’s Disease, Physician Confirms

Old 08-13-2016, 08:53 PM

5,701 posts, read 3,219,897 times
She should drop out.

Old 08-13-2016, 08:56 PM

19,717 posts, read 10,109,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
Apparently its public now on a slow news weekend that Hillary Doctor admitted that she was Parkinson's disease. Not sure how she'll run her campaign or how much this affects her on her speeches.

First of all, it was not her doctor, and this doctor who has never seen her said "probable". [MOD CUT/personal attack]

Last edited by Ibginnie; 08-13-2016 at 09:32 PM..

9,512 posts, read 9,079,726 times
Lightbulb Hillary health continues to be an issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
She should drop out.
Kaine would be a much more honest democratic. Maybe bring Bernie in to run in her place.

We democrats would win instantly!

31,848 posts, read 17,595,087 times
A physician is speculating. Her physician hasn't made any such statement that I'm aware of.

32,065 posts, read 15,040,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post

How can a physician confirm anything if he's not her doctor?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies