Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-19-2008, 10:55 PM

478 posts, read 959,713 times

Advertisements

My Goodness...

It just never ends!

I bet he looked smashing on the evening of the bust, though!! Ha ha!

What a freak show it all is!!

Pensito Review » Total Drag: Bush Judge Appointee Resigns After DUI Arrest While Cross Dressing

Concord Monitor - Federal judge quits after New Hampshire DWI

Judge convicted in DWI case resigns - Boston.com (http://www.boston.com/news/local/new_hampshire/articles/2008/02/15/judge_convicted_in_dwi_case_resigns/ - broken link)

Last edited by Berkshires413; 02-19-2008 at 11:15 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2008, 11:02 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,420,711 times
obviously not moving up the career ladder fast enough, became impatient and
tried to accelerate the process. I have had the temptation, but you have no idea
what size 44 high heels cost.

Old 02-26-2008, 09:40 PM

20,330 posts, read 19,925,039 times
A guy gets off dressing like a woman. Creepy.

Old 02-26-2008, 09:58 PM

5,232 posts, read 8,415,423 times
Whats wrong with it, hell he coulda married a guy in Mass.

Old 03-01-2008, 01:07 AM

272 posts, read 784,461 times
Wow...funny! I wonder if he shaved.....his pits that is.....now that IS a drag....

Old 03-01-2008, 01:55 AM

10,757 posts, read 35,437,415 times
Figures he is an appointee of a Republican. The Repubs have all the juiciest scandals.

Old 03-01-2008, 02:23 AM

19,198 posts, read 31,476,088 times
The only reason it figures that he was a Republican appointee is that such a large majority of supposedly liberal activist judges are. People familiar with the guy's work seem to be going out of their way to praise his judicial skills and temperament. I would think that we should have people of outstanding judicial skills and temperament on the bench regardless of their politics and regardless of whether they are more into cross-dressing than say stamp collecting. Or maybe we could just say the DUI part is enough to hang him. After all, we've created an entire industry that revolves around ruining people's lives and careers over having a couple of glasses of wine and maybe one of those fancy coffees over dinner and then driving home afterwards. Sometimes society is just senseless. That's hardly news of course in one where you can still say President George W. Bush...

Old 03-01-2008, 01:33 PM

272 posts, read 784,461 times
Perversity....a truly BI-Partisan activity....So common below the belt-way....

Old 03-01-2008, 02:47 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,437,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saganista View Post
The only reason it figures that he was a Republican appointee is that such a large majority of supposedly liberal activist judges are. People familiar with the guy's work seem to be going out of their way to praise his judicial skills and temperament. I would think that we should have people of outstanding judicial skills and temperament on the bench regardless of their politics and regardless of whether they are more into cross-dressing than say stamp collecting. Or maybe we could just say the DUI part is enough to hang him. After all, we've created an entire industry that revolves around ruining people's lives and careers over having a couple of glasses of wine and maybe one of those fancy coffees over dinner and then driving home afterwards. Sometimes society is just senseless. That's hardly news of course in one where you can still say President George W. Bush...
Are you really minimizing the fact that this JUDGE is drinking while intoxicated? A man who clearly not only knows the law but has ALOT to loose?

Really?

I could care less if a man wants to wear womans clothing but I take exception to DUI. He needs to be removed and hung high in the center of town. I would say that no matter what party he was from.

Old 03-01-2008, 04:22 PM

19,198 posts, read 31,476,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
Are you really minimizing the fact that this JUDGE is drinking while intoxicated?
Drinking while intoxicated? How many have you had? The articles don't go into details of the charges, but he was fined $600 and had his license suspended for a year. The laws vary from place to place, but that would be a garden-variety first offense sentence in most...something that is handed out thousand upon thousands of times every year under laws which are based on a presumption of guilt and that ruin a great many lives and careers for no worthwhile reason at all. You can thank the do-gooders at MADD for having long outlived their one-time usefulness...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies