Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2016, 10:33 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,483,779 times

Advertisements

Muslims have themselves to blame for the hate people have for them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2016, 11:03 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Two accounts...

Muslim couple removed from Delta flight: 'It was humiliating'

What happened next would overshadow the good times they'd enjoyed: A flight crew member had complained to the pilot that she was uncomfortable with the Muslim couple in the second row of economy class. The woman was wearing a head scarf and using a phone, and the man was sweating, she allegedly told the pilot.

The pilot contacted the ground crew. He would not take off until couple was removed.

"We had been in our seats for 45 minutes," Nazia Ali, 34, said Thursday from the Cincinnati area office of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR). "The ground agent said, `Can you step out with me? We'd like to ask you a few questions.' So I said, `Do you want us to get our things?' And he said, `Yes, please grab all of your personal belongings. You're not going to be on this flight.' "

U.S. Muslims Flaunt “Allah” On Plane, Flight Attendant Has Brilliant Response

While a Muslim couple was taking their seats on a Delta flight, they thought it would be a good idea to flaunt their religion in the faces of other passengers by repeating the word “Allah.” However, as soon a flight attendant noticed what they were doing, he responded in a brilliant way that immediately put their religious supremacy in check.

A Muslim husband and wife are accusing Delta Air Lines of “Islamophobia” and racial profiling, even though Islam is not a race but an ideology of violent and oppressive beliefs. Unfortunately for them, the airline not only allowed their crew to respond in a controversial way but also issued a statement backing up the decision of their quick-thinking flight attendant.

Faisal and Nazia Ali say that they were the victims of either religious or racial discrimination after they were kicked off of their flight for what could be considered suspicious activity, especially on an airplane. The Independent reports that the Alis were waiting for nearly 45 minutes on a flight from Paris back to Cincinnati, Ohio when a steward noticed that they were the only customers “sweating,” hiding their phone when he passed by, and repeating the word “Allah.”

The flight attendant determined that the pair were acting odd and, in an effort to secure the plane and passengers, he risked being called a bigot and told them to collect their belongings and exit the aircraft.

I am not going to argue with the Delta crew. Use your instincts and act accordingly. Forget about the PC crowd and the sad song afterwards. They should know they will be profiled, and if they want to fly - don't do stupid stuff that heightens suspicion.

I have a money making idea. Islamic Airlines... No Jews allowed.

Old 08-05-2016, 11:34 PM

4,437 posts, read 7,673,348 times
Went on United July 4, from O'Hare to LGA, with two 'turbines' on the plane! Flight was all good, with no problems!

The incident in question is unfortunate! This thing called ignorance....!

Old 08-05-2016, 11:43 PM

7,687 posts, read 5,120,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Two accounts...

Muslim couple removed from Delta flight: 'It was humiliating'

What happened next would overshadow the good times they'd enjoyed: A flight crew member had complained to the pilot that she was uncomfortable with the Muslim couple in the second row of economy class. The woman was wearing a head scarf and using a phone, and the man was sweating, she allegedly told the pilot.

The pilot contacted the ground crew. He would not take off until couple was removed.

"We had been in our seats for 45 minutes," Nazia Ali, 34, said Thursday from the Cincinnati area office of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR). "The ground agent said, `Can you step out with me? We'd like to ask you a few questions.' So I said, `Do you want us to get our things?' And he said, `Yes, please grab all of your personal belongings. You're not going to be on this flight.' "

U.S. Muslims Flaunt “Allah” On Plane, Flight Attendant Has Brilliant Response

While a Muslim couple was taking their seats on a Delta flight, they thought it would be a good idea to flaunt their religion in the faces of other passengers by repeating the word “Allah.” However, as soon a flight attendant noticed what they were doing, he responded in a brilliant way that immediately put their religious supremacy in check.

A Muslim husband and wife are accusing Delta Air Lines of “Islamophobia” and racial profiling, even though Islam is not a race but an ideology of violent and oppressive beliefs. Unfortunately for them, the airline not only allowed their crew to respond in a controversial way but also issued a statement backing up the decision of their quick-thinking flight attendant.

Faisal and Nazia Ali say that they were the victims of either religious or racial discrimination after they were kicked off of their flight for what could be considered suspicious activity, especially on an airplane. The Independent reports that the Alis were waiting for nearly 45 minutes on a flight from Paris back to Cincinnati, Ohio when a steward noticed that they were the only customers “sweating,” hiding their phone when he passed by, and repeating the word “Allah.”

The flight attendant determined that the pair were acting odd and, in an effort to secure the plane and passengers, he risked being called a bigot and told them to collect their belongings and exit the aircraft.

I am not going to argue with the Delta crew. Use your instincts and act accordingly. Forget about the PC crowd and the sad song afterwards. They should know they will be profiled, and if they want to fly - don't do stupid stuff that heightens suspicion.
Deport this islamist thuggery

Old 08-05-2016, 11:51 PM

15,530 posts, read 10,499,357 times
"Muslim Couple Removed From Delta International Flight"

As someone mentioned before, France is on high alert. Flight crews don't have time to be playing games, they did the right thing.

Old 08-06-2016, 02:43 AM

12,275 posts, read 7,138,783 times
Airlines are on extremely high alert nowadays, and I can't blame them.

I'd be concerned about anyone of any religion (or none) chanting *anything* loudly on a plane over and over again.

Why? Because obviously, they're ****ing nuts.

This couple only served to reinforce stereotypical fear of Muslims.

Old 08-06-2016, 05:14 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,030,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scatman View Post
Went on United July 4, from O'Hare to LGA, with two 'turbines' on the plane! Flight was all good, with no problems!

The incident in question is unfortunate! This thing called ignorance....!
Presumably, you mean "turbans". I doubt if United has commercial turbine flights these days.

(It's that ignorance thing, I guess.)

Old 08-06-2016, 06:58 AM

4,437 posts, read 7,673,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
Presumably, you mean "turbans". I doubt if United has commercial turbine flights these days.

(It's that ignorance thing, I guess.)
I stand corrected! Peace!

Old 08-06-2016, 11:23 AM

1,850 posts, read 1,138,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
this

Old 08-06-2016, 11:27 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,191,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
I don't hate them so maybe it's you.

It must be so sad to be so paranoid.

Muslim woman detained for ‘suspicious behaviour’ while reading book about Syria during flight

http://globalnews.ca/news/2866936/mu...during-flight/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies