Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is the Islamification of small town USA a good thing
Yes, and you're wrong to even ask. 34 28.33%
No, and I fear America will die. 86 71.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 120. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2016, 02:29 AM

15,529 posts, read 10,496,731 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
Aren't these Catholic and Lutheran churches resetting these rape fugees for money?
Yes, it's a huge racket. They are making a killing (no pun intended).

Old 08-08-2016, 03:43 AM

7,687 posts, read 5,119,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
Yes, it's a huge racket. They are making a killing (no pun intended).

Old 08-08-2016, 04:22 AM

14,204 posts, read 12,278,343 times
About the only people that I ever see living off the dole are homegrown Americans. Usually the same ones that seem to dislike foreigners a lot.

Old 08-08-2016, 05:22 AM

4,095 posts, read 2,564,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HecateWhisperCat~ View Post
About the only people that I ever see living off the dole are homegrown Americans. Usually the same ones that seem to dislike foreigners a lot.
ACADEMIC STUDY: Mosques Impact Local Communities | ConCit

Old 08-08-2016, 05:28 AM

59,029 posts, read 27,290,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Sure why not? this is Florida --very diverse --and you all love to visit here?
"and you all love to visit here?"

There you go again, making claims about ALL of us.

Old 08-08-2016, 07:04 AM
miu

17,769 posts, read 40,163,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HecateWhisperCat~ View Post
Where do you live? I work in Boston and what I see are homegrown blacks and recent Hispanics taking advantage of government handouts.

But the main problem with taking in Muslim refugees is that their culture is much more conservative than current American society. Even without the threat of Isis from their teenage and 20-something year old children, for years there have been disturbing and tragic news stories about family honor killings done by recent Muslim immigrants against their daughters. Our culture is too different from theirs and It's not far to Americans (and also to these conservative Muslims) to try to co-exist... especially in our current views on gay marriage and transgender bathroom access. We just have too many extremes interacting within our society.

As any refugees and immigrants get processed. they must be made aware of current American society standards and take a pledge to accept them and not fight against them.

Old 08-08-2016, 08:31 AM

16,569 posts, read 15,268,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
Yep, just the Italians got a little power and their mafias now control our communities. Or those Irish, how they've made our towns reek of whisky and cabbage living 14 to an apartment. And don't get me started on the Blacks & Jews...
Italians and Irish did not present nearly as big a cultural clash as orthodox Muslims do. Italians and Germans gladly bombed their homeland in WW2, dropped incendiaries on their towns and generally destroyed the country they came from. You'd think Arab-Americans would love Bush for removing Saddam. They hate him. Did German-Americans hate FDR?

Old 08-08-2016, 08:32 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,692,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
Yep, just the Italians got a little power and their mafias now control our communities. Or those Irish, how they've made our towns reek of whisky and cabbage living 14 to an apartment. And don't get me started on the Blacks & Jews...
It is very flippant and naive to dismiss the seriousness of potential problems with a culture that is so different and so inherently dedicated to destroying others. Do a search on Muslim no-go zones in Europe. Check them out.

While Governments have not ceded control, they often choose not to impose their will on Muslim-majority areas, allowing them considerable autonomy, including in some cases the sharia courts. Alcohol and pork are effectively banned in these districts, polygamy and burqas are commonplace, police enter only warily and in force, and Muslims get away with offenses illegal for the rest of population. The Rotherham, England, child sex scandal offers a powerful example. An official inquiry found that for 16 years, 1997–2013, a ring of Muslim men sexually exploited — through abduction, rape, gang rape, trafficking, prostitution, torture — at least 1,400 non-Muslim girls as young as 11. The police received voluminous complaints from the girls’ parents but did nothing; they could have acted but chose not to.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...e-daniel-pipes

Why do you suppose they are called that, and how did they get started?

Last edited by swbtoo; 08-08-2016 at 08:42 AM..

Old 08-08-2016, 08:35 AM

27,137 posts, read 15,310,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Sure why not? this is Florida --very diverse --and you all love to visit here?
I moved out and it took my father passing away from it even crossed that border again.

Almost 18 years that was much too long and that was before improperly vetted refugees.

Old 08-08-2016, 08:44 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,692,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
Where do you live? I work in Boston and what I see are homegrown blacks and recent Hispanics taking advantage of government handouts.

But the main problem with taking in Muslim refugees is that their culture is much more conservative than current American society. Even without the threat of Isis from their teenage and 20-something year old children, for years there have been disturbing and tragic news stories about family honor killings done by recent Muslim immigrants against their daughters. Our culture is too different from theirs and It's not far to Americans (and also to these conservative Muslims) to try to co-exist... especially in our current views on gay marriage and transgender bathroom access. We just have too many extremes interacting within our society.

As any refugees and immigrants get processed. they must be made aware of current American society standards and take a pledge to accept them and not fight against them.
Whatever they pledge doesn't count. They don't have to be truthful to infidels.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies