Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2016, 06:40 AM

13,684 posts, read 9,003,085 times

Advertisements

I have not read or heard that Hillary Rodham Clinton's emails were hacked.

I do know, as does everybody, that the emails of the Democratic National Committee were hacked. I doubt they concerned themselves with this individual.

I have seen articles noting that her personal server was at risk of hacking, but no evidence to date that it was.

However, carry on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2016, 06:41 AM

77,005 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
He was doing 10 years for treason and after the emails of crooked Hillary were released they hung him.
Who demanded the release of the emails

Old 08-08-2016, 06:42 AM

77,005 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Maybe, maybe not.

Regardless, if he committed treason against his own country, then I don't know why we should feel sorry for him.
His mistake was to return to Iran. He should have known better.

Old 08-08-2016, 05:01 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,179,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
His mistake was to return to Iran. He should have known better.
Bingo. What the hell was he thinking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Interesting !!! Spying for the USA might be treason if citizens of foreign countries do it. We shouldn't encourage that !!! We need to be more considerate.
LMAO...you have Americans saying that we should shoot Bowe Bergdahl for being a traitor when at best, all he did was leave his compound and got captured.

So Iran offed a spy! Big deal. I don't even know why we'd trust someone that spies on his own country anyway. If he's helping us, that's great. But I sure as hell can't sympathize with anyone that'll sell out his own country.

Old 08-08-2016, 05:03 PM

27,213 posts, read 46,724,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Some of the classified information that Hillary callously kept unsafe in order to keep her own secrets safer - included an Iranian scientist who gave the US info on Iran's nuclear program. The scientist was executed for treason against Iran by assisting the US. Some are suggesting it was Hillary's emails that led to his undoing...as she used his real name in emails.

Of course this can't be fully substantiated as we don't know who all has Hillary's emails.

However, Team Hillary had pushed the narrative that Russia had Hillary's emails. Would Russia have told Iran? If Russia got her emails, would other countries also have simultaneously hacked in as well, like Iran?

Cotton: Clinton discussed executed Iranian scientist on email | Washington Examiner
Sadly more blood caused by Hilliary!

Old 08-08-2016, 05:14 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,595,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
I have not read or heard that Hillary Rodham Clinton's emails were hacked.

I do know, as does everybody, that the emails of the Democratic National Committee were hacked. I doubt they concerned themselves with this individual.

I have seen articles noting that her personal server was at risk of hacking, but no evidence to date that it was.

However, carry on.

Have you been in a coma?

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

Old 08-08-2016, 05:30 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,906,835 times
Quote:
Maybe, maybe not.

Regardless, if he committed treason against his own country, then I don't know why we should feel sorry for him.
Because he was on our payroll..!! He was a spy working for the US Government and hillary dimed him out so he was executed...

Old 08-08-2016, 08:23 PM

26,468 posts, read 15,053,236 times
Quote:
Maybe, maybe not.

Wow.

We shouldn't feel sorry for him if Hillary's emails got him killed...

...I bet a lot of secret agents for the US are thinking about quitting.

Old 08-09-2016, 12:41 PM

9,512 posts, read 9,077,788 times
Default Hillary has thousands of lost emails.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
Because he was on our payroll..!! He was a spy working for the US Government and hillary dimed him out so he was executed...
Now it's claimed that he was a double agent but got played by Iran. Discovered still by Hillary's emails.

Old 08-09-2016, 02:32 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,179,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
Then don't get on our payroll and dime out your own nation.

I don't support American traitors, and i don't think any other nation should be kind to their traitors.

The bottom line is if you're gonna be duplicitous, don't get caught. He got caught.
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Wow.

We shouldn't feel sorry for him if Hillary's emails got him killed...

...I bet a lot of secret agents for the US are thinking about quitting.
Then they should quit. No skin off my back.

But frankly, i don't trust anyone that would sell out his own country even if he's doing it for OUR benefit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies