Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2016, 06:55 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,535,277 times

Advertisements

Well, well, well...

Another Obama bashing thread has the Obamaphobes up and snarling this morning.

Arf! Arf!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2016, 07:06 AM

89,006 posts, read 44,813,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Sounds like they have had enough empty promises from the D's
Quote:
“The liberal agenda is not the black agenda, it is not the family agenda and it’s not the American agenda.”
WATCH Black Chicago Residents Blame Obama For Crime And Joblessness: "He needs to resign" » 100percentfedUp.com
THIS is the Chicago of which Obama was... a Community Organizer, a State Senator, and lastly before being elected president, a U.S. Senator representing Chicago and Illinois:

Chicago: America's most segregated city - Jan. 5, 2016
(Also includes info on the extreme differences in poverty rates and unemployment, by race.)

Given that, why would Black Chicago residents think electing Obama would change anything?

Old 08-08-2016, 07:27 AM

3,639 posts, read 3,339,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
A Quinnipiac poll is exactly that... a poll. A poll comprised of subjective opinions by people who are not exactly historians. Obama is objectively not the worst president ever and no poll is going to prove otherwise.

Johnson, Harding, Buchanan. I'm sure we can find a top 10-15 and still not see Obama's face in the "worst".

Old 08-08-2016, 07:31 AM

13,601 posts, read 4,931,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
More inept than Carter, more corrupt than Nixon... Obama
Be specific. What has he done that is corrupt?

Old 08-08-2016, 07:32 AM

13,601 posts, read 4,931,126 times
Given Obama's current approval rating - somewhere between 48 and 54% - I would say the majority of people don't agree that he is the worst.

Old 08-08-2016, 07:51 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,728,101 times
Our Olympic athletes are being subjected to Zika because Barry meddled in the Olympic city bidding process and lost it to Rio when he sent his loud-mouth wife to lobby for it.

Old 08-08-2016, 08:13 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Really? Is that what black folks told you (no), or did you read that somewhere (yes)?

Let me put it to you this way... The unemployment rate for the black community, has not been in this much trouble since Jim Crow Laws.

Old 08-08-2016, 08:29 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,731,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Dems provide the boogey man, blaming all things under the sun on R's. Meanwhile a little(lot) dirt on our boy
1,063 Documented Examples of Barack Obama
Blaming is as non- partisan as it gets. Sure seems to beat taking responsibility for oneself.

Seems to me half the country thought at the time Abe Lincoln was the worst president, ever.

I choose to NOT attribute or blame any president, party, big corporation for my personal outcomes.

I am grateful for the good fortune of having been born in the US when I was.

Old 08-08-2016, 08:34 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,518,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
George W Bush was absolutely the worst of the worst. From lying about his military record to ignoring warnings of 9/11, to letting the whole Bin Laden family fly out of this country unquestioned or interviewed about the attack is unconscionable. Then to draw the conclusion that Iraq had something to do with it in his peanut brain was the icing on the cake. The man was a moron. He created the quagmire we have there now. The man was a laughing stock and he did give the comedians lots of material, while bankrupting the country. Didn't he say that Iraqs oil would pay for the war? Who lied?
You barely even scratched the surface, you could fill an entire page of that morons failures as President.

Old 08-08-2016, 08:47 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,611,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Let me put it to you this way... The unemployment rate for the black community, has not been in this much trouble since Jim Crow Laws.
Sure, black unemployment is incredibly high. Sure, we are dropping bombs in more countries since before he was elected. Sure the debt has gone up trillions. Sure, race relations haven't been this bad in decades. Sure, our insurance rates went up and we couldn't keep our policies or doctors. Sure, his hypocrisy on AGW is legendary. But hey, Beyoncé and Jay-Z hang out with him. That should more than make up for everything else.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies