Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2016, 07:30 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,607,699 times

Advertisements

My GUESS is that he was pissed off by the noise and their refusal to be quiet. He then went out with his shotgun to scare them away, and when he was waving it around, he accidentally discharged it.

He's been arrested and will stand trial.

Why the post? Even if he fired on purpose, what makes this so much different than all the other murders occurring each week?

Well, we know the answer of course. Race baiters bait. Race baiters live for and desire racial problems. It is the livelihood of professional race baiters and the passion of the amateur race baiters who are hoping to be called up to the bigs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2016, 07:50 AM

7,480 posts, read 6,257,558 times
Its simple, he went postal or as we say it down where I live, "he nutted up".

Old 08-09-2016, 08:02 AM

39,868 posts, read 26,498,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salmonburgher View Post
No doubt! And look at all those white people rioting and marching against the arrest of this guy!
Let alone blocking traffic, rioting and burning their neighborhoods.

Old 08-09-2016, 08:08 AM

12,390 posts, read 7,095,135 times
There isn't any details about the shooting yet, I'm not sure why people are so worked up.

Lets wait for the facts to be presented before we make any judgments.

I know, not jumping to conclusions, and using logic, and reason is crazy, but lets try it.

Old 08-09-2016, 08:08 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,932,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Let alone blocking traffic, rioting and burning their neighborhoods.
White Devils!!!

Old 08-09-2016, 08:36 AM

50,268 posts, read 47,023,439 times
Busy in the N to the C

Shootings On Same Street Leave 2 Dead And 3 Injured In North Carolina

and

Officials: Man dies in shooting with North Carolina deputies | Fox News

Old 08-09-2016, 08:39 AM

4,750 posts, read 3,566,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeasonedNewbie View Post
I take it that you secretly hate Black people.
He's bad at keeping a secret then.

Old 08-09-2016, 09:14 AM

20,716 posts, read 19,357,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguars010 View Post
i can already see white conservative males searching the internet looking for anything on this guy this white killed to justify this.

White Suspect Allegedly Killed Black Man After 911 Call About

White conservatives generally hate criminals. So I have no idea what you are babbling about. You've got the right forum though.

Old 08-09-2016, 11:36 AM

1,805 posts, read 2,366,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
My GUESS is that he was pissed off by the noise and their refusal to be quiet. He then went out with his shotgun to scare them away, and when he was waving it around, he accidentally discharged it.
I absolutely LOVE how you give him the benefit of the doubt.

That being said, blacks need to stop going to white neighborhoods and thinking they can just walk out alive. My Pops always told me as a youth NEVER attend a house party unless the neighborhood is mixed, Hispanic or Asian.

A few dumb friends I had in High school went to either West Indian house parties or white events and there was ALWAYS some police drama or crazy people there posing a risk to their safety.

Nothing good ever happens after 12 am in these smaller cities in general.

Under a system of justice, this is an open and shut case based on the story we have so far. But we don't live under a system of justice. We live under a system of white supremacy, so this is anything but an open and shut case. This man will receive support from across the country while the victim is decried as a "hoodlum" deserving to be shot and killed.

Old 08-09-2016, 11:39 AM

1,279 posts, read 1,835,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguars010 View Post
i can already see white conservative males searching the internet looking for anything on this guy this white killed to justify this.

White Suspect Allegedly Killed Black Man After 911 Call About
If he had been a cop they would have given him a medal, paid time off and a pat on the back.

The guy in the article is your typical Trump supporter. 'I fired a warning shot like I'm supposed to...'

What an idiot....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies