Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-11-2016, 01:17 PM

13,240 posts, read 4,925,181 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
Oh, please.

When I was in the military, the USAF wanted to send me to Korea again. I said "F#(} NO!"

They said fine, you will be out of the service in 6 months and you will never be elegible to join up again. EVER. I said "Fine. Thank you".

After 9/11, the USAF sent me a letter asking me to go back to active duty at the same rank I left because they needed my particular skill set. And I said NO.

I had watched Gen. Colin Powell (the Secretary of State under GWB) go on TV and tell this nation that the word Islam meant peace. Yeah, right. Powell has always been a Saudi ass kisser extraordinaire. That's when I knew that we would soon be in a bull**** war. Bush/Cheney were bull**** artists and so is Trump.

So, you can say no to the government. You just have to be willing to live with the consequences. I had to start on a whole new career from the bottom up.

Don't want to live or play well with others? No problem! Find an isolated place somewhere (New Mexico comes to mind) and live like people lived in the mid 1800's. If people did it then, you can do it now.
I'm glad you said No & didn't go & feel sorry for those who did.

The Iraq Wars were fought for oil. Before the Wars, Iraq's oil industry was nationalized & closed to Western oil companies. Now? Iraq's oil industries are privatized & dominated by foreign firms, including BP, chevron, Exxon & Shell.

The Iraq people are still heavily indebted to Kuwait & Saudi Arabia (& others) by deals brokered by US.

It wasn't about weapons of mass destruction, nation building, or reconstruction, it was about robbery.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2016, 01:18 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,305,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
If you or I cannot say NO, we no longer live in a Free State that must be maintained.
Define your "free state" as it sounds to me you want to live in a place with no government,no taxes,no laws basically a country that only adheres to your definition of a society. That country will never be America.
Obviously voting for change is not to your liking,whats your plan-B?

Old 08-11-2016, 01:34 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGeekGuest View Post
Are you posting from the Citadel? AnCapistan? Witness protection program? Or are you simply looking for new recruits? I understand the Bundy family have many of their formerly brainwashed SovCit cohorts 'heading for the hills'.

I can only wish this thread was about little `ol me.!!
I'm flattered, it got so personal.

I believe that was the entire intention of the 2nd Amendment.
There are no consequences to kill a thief to maintain the free state.
Gotcha!

Old 08-11-2016, 01:38 PM

89,006 posts, read 44,824,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
The bracketed statement was added by someone. They're most certainly not in the report. FFS, you linked to it.
Yes, I did. Read what Blix reported about Iraq's missile programs and their December 2002 acquisition of sanctions-prohibited WMD materials. And read the Brits' report on Iraq's biological and chemical WMD warhead capabilities.

I have NO idea why you insist on remaining in completely irrational denial.

Old 08-11-2016, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
I'll try it this way:

If all States collapsed today (goosebumps and fingers crossed) would humans be unable to form voluntary associations to get along or would new States need to be constructed?

Oh, how tribal....

Humans have always been tribal people and fought for resources to feed and house themselves.

Old 08-11-2016, 01:46 PM

Quote:
The State gave me my stock number at birth (SS#). We don't have those in AnCapistan!

I didn't need a SS# until I was 16 and I wanted to work at the same hamburger joint as this hot chick in school did.
I made good money mowing lawns in the neighborhood, for a 15 yo kid in the early 70's. I bought my first car at 13, for $700, with title in my name.

Old 08-11-2016, 01:46 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,878,374 times
Quote:
If he didn't use that road which presumably made his life easier maybe he wouldn't have time to procreate so now I owe the State my life.

You know, statist logic that Dane subscribes to.
I don't know that Dane or anyone else subscribes to your far-fetched illogic.

Old 08-11-2016, 01:49 PM

13,240 posts, read 4,925,181 times
Quote:
The State gave me my stock number at birth (SS#). We don't have those in AnCapistan!

Ya know what's funny about all this?

Me, you and Dane all make fun of the Sov. Citizens. You two do it because they believe a formal renouncing of State edicts exempts one from said edicts. And you think that's crazy.

But I make fun of them because you can't renounce something you never agreed to in the first place.

To the Sov. Citizen their homemade license plates are legit whereas the State's plates are not.

Truth is, neither are legit.
While I do agree the idea of being a Sovereign Citizen is sortof an oxymoron, I think the obsessive quality demonstrated often seems to indicate a serious mental health issue.

Old 08-11-2016, 01:50 PM

100 posts, read 41,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
I don't know that Dane or anyone else subscribes to your far-fetched illogic.
There is no logic among anarchists. They are merely cheap and want to take advantage of society without paying for it. They sure love using technology.

Old 08-11-2016, 01:53 PM

50,809 posts, read 24,321,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Their brains go into overload with more than one singular question.
Even with just one simple question, it can get overwhelming for them when the truth is realized.
So what is the opposite of "the brains"? Huh?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies