Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2016, 02:02 PM

1,720 posts, read 1,316,021 times

Advertisements

in overtly communist controlled countries the people knew the press was not free and printed lies. Everyone in Soviet Russia knew Pravda was anything but truth.

But here in the U.S. where we're under covert foreign occupation people see these fake polls out about Trump being 10-15 points down to Clinton and the nightly hit pieces on the Nightly and daily news, news papers and internet and people think that these are objective pieces by a free press instead of seeing that they're propaganda pieces of a bought and controlled banker owned, communist, globalists press.

The truth is Hillary has very little support by all indications on social media and elsewhere compared to the ant-globalist, anti-establishment Donald Trump.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2016, 06:17 AM

9,530 posts, read 16,512,408 times
I use to respect the US media, now there are few I would trust. It must all be about ratings and nothing more. All the polls. I have never received a call. I don't know anyone that has. Why can't the media just let us vote at election time. Rather than sway us months before the election. Sway us to Clinton because we are told Trump is losing voters rapidly. So much so that he can't win so why vote for him. I also think these elections are rigged, and I think not all media, but much of it is part of it.

Old 08-10-2016, 06:20 AM

3,287 posts, read 2,303,300 times
You're guy is down in the polls so naturally "covert foreign occupation" is the problem. Got it.

Old 08-10-2016, 06:21 AM

3,867 posts, read 4,078,604 times
There is that old adage, "If voting made any difference, they wouldn't allow us to do it."

Old 08-10-2016, 06:21 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,884,808 times
The idiotic Trump supporters have assured a Hitlery Presidency.

Old 08-10-2016, 06:23 AM

9,510 posts, read 9,083,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patsfan20 View Post
There is that old adage, "If voting made any difference, they wouldn't allow us to do it."
True. Look at the polling data for Brexit. Off the reservation. The methods used to get polling data are woefully inaccurate. How many would talk to a random pollster that calls your cell phone?

Old 08-10-2016, 06:25 AM

3,867 posts, read 4,078,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
True. Look at the polling data for Brexit. Off the reservation. The methods used to get polling data are woefully inaccurate. How many would talk to a random pollster that calls your cell phone?
I know quite a few people all over our great land, not one have ever taken a poll of any kind......just a bunch of crap.

Old 08-10-2016, 06:45 AM

2,365 posts, read 2,839,445 times
CNN is a big joke. I lost interest in media when they were obsessed with paris hilton & would print news about her in main headlines. They are doing the same with Kardashians now. They are no longer a source for authentic information, rather a brain washing tool for the fools. I rely on forums like these to find out public opinion. So far I have seen unwavering support for Trump but somehow CNN strongly disagrees. It is becoming so obvious who is paying them.

Same goes for comedians & cartoonists who focus mostly on Trump jokes to make people feel like fools for voting for him. The fact is we are not 'bubba' rednecks for supporting gop. Its the liberal elitists who are uninformed & dont read about world events or history about other cultures. You will ask for references & research customer reviews before hiring a plumber because you want to make sure only good people get access to your home & family. And yet you would let just anybody into your country without a vetting process?? That means you dont love your country at all. These same people will be living next to you & you wont know about their background or any criminals records in their country of origin.

I am a hard working immigrant with a Masters' degree & I support Trump. Yes he is a loud mouth but for me the issue of illegal immigration & refugees is a deal breaker. I love this country & I want to make sure that only the best people are invited here as this is my home. Not law breakers or criminals or people who declare they hate the Western values. We already have some people here who are hateful law breakers & I would rather fix their issues before inviting millions like them & lose complete control of my freedom. Please learn something from Eurabia.

Old 08-10-2016, 06:48 AM

14,221 posts, read 6,958,731 times
Everyone should watch The Thom Hartmann Show and read The Intercept and The Nation to get real news.

Old 08-10-2016, 06:48 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,611,558 times
Propaganda, to push their bosses agenda.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies