Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2016, 09:03 AM

9,981 posts, read 8,589,364 times

Advertisements

Shawn Lucas also.
filed lawsuit against DNC in Florida.

found in a bathtub dead, no autopsy, no investigation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2016, 09:04 AM

76,975 posts, read 47,615,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaffeetrekker View Post
Your vote will be "cancelled out" by some illiterate "refugee" who will be instructed to vote democRAT........
You mean your vote? It is actually neither, since refugees don't have a vote.

Old 08-10-2016, 09:07 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,611,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
There will be a write-in, but if there wasn't, then I would skip it and vote for Congress and local issues.
I was all gung-ho to write in Ron Paul, but when there was not provision made to do so and my request went unheard by the people running the polls, I just passed over that vote.

Old 08-10-2016, 09:08 AM

8,653 posts, read 6,131,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
You fall for Hillary's when there is proof however as evidenced on these pages.
Where is the proof?

Old 08-10-2016, 09:11 AM

3,867 posts, read 4,078,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
Shawn Lucas also.
filed lawsuit against DNC in Florida.

found in a bathtub dead, no autopsy, no investigation.

Sounds like the clintons have their own Jason Bourne out there taking care of loose ends......its kind of impressive actually.

Old 08-10-2016, 09:14 AM

76,975 posts, read 47,615,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
I was all gung-ho to write in Ron Paul, but when there was not provision made to do so and my request went unheard by the people running the polls, I just passed over that vote.
I did write in Ron Paul, but I can't remember if we had paper or electronic system.

Old 08-10-2016, 09:22 AM

23,548 posts, read 17,219,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
You mean your vote? It is actually neither, since refugees don't have a vote.
It is inconceivable that the only government/business activity sanitized of fraud, is at the polling places. As if the Holy Spirit descends upon prospective voters and fills them with joy and removes all evil intent from their soul. New Blk Panther party aside......

When a dead person, snowbird or illegal alien or other person of nefarious intent can vote, it sure smells like voter fraud and cancels the logic that ineligible voters can't vote.

Law for voter fraud needs to be revisited as the threshold was set in another century with another culture's ethics and morality. Tough to convict on voter fraud and no one really looks for it.

With the feds being hacked, the probability of hacked electronic votes is very high and has been proven in practical theory.

Like ft hood being classified as workplace violence, voter fraud is likewise alternately labeled.

Old 08-10-2016, 09:22 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,604,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
You should see the trail of bodybags the Clinton's have left in their wake.
I know - I think it's up to 50 now.

So wikileaks has posted Clinton's emails, the DNC's emails, and one more person she's connected with, a healthy 27 year old, ends up dead. The cops claim it was a robbery, but his wallet, his money, his watch, are all still on him when he's found. Assange implies he was the source of the leaks.

Doesn't sound like a typical tinfoil hat conspiracy at this point.

Old 08-10-2016, 09:25 AM

14,888 posts, read 10,032,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Proof! What don't you right wingers understand about this?

We don't fall for Trump tactics..
Trump tactics? You leftist don't even believe your own people in their own words when they're given to you.

Old 08-10-2016, 09:30 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,870,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I know - I think it's up to 50 now.

So wikileaks has posted Clinton's emails, the DNC's emails, and one more person she's connected with, a healthy 27 year old, ends up dead. The cops claim it was a robbery, but his wallet, his money, his watch, are all still on him when he's found. Assange implies he was the source of the leaks.

Doesn't sound like a typical tinfoil hat conspiracy at this point.
No, it sounds like Assange, in his vendetta against Clinton, is playing the typical tinfoil-hat conspiracists at this point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies