Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2016, 07:39 AM

2,365 posts, read 2,838,552 times

Advertisements

Whoever has money, wins. Saudis have lots of oil money to spread their Wahhabism so I am not surprised that the world leaders like Angela Merkel & Hillary are paid off by Saudis to accommodate the radicals who will impose strict Sharia laws in liberal countries. Its an invasion & your corrupt political leadership is helping them. These leaders have sold your country under the guise of liberal values that most liberal elite are too naive & foolish to understand. Its already happening in Europe so liberals have lost their argument about refugees. If the most liberal countries like Germany, France are admitting their mistakes & losing control, please dont tell me the same strategies by Hillary are going to give me different results here. I am not willing to take that big risk but our opinion wont count as the decision has already been made by media & liberals about who will be the next leaders. Conservatives are a minority as opposed to free loading hippies so we dont count.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2016, 08:33 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,295,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theluckygal View Post
Whoever has money, wins. Saudis have lots of oil money to spread their Wahhabism so I am not surprised that the world leaders like Angela Merkel & Hillary are paid off by Saudis to accommodate the radicals who will impose strict Sharia laws in liberal countries. Its an invasion & your corrupt political leadership is helping them. These leaders have sold your country under the guise of liberal values that most liberal elite are too naive & foolish to understand. Its already happening in Europe so liberals have lost their argument about refugees. If the most liberal countries like Germany, France are admitting their mistakes & losing control, please dont tell me the same strategies by Hillary are going to give me different results here. I am not willing to take that big risk but our opinion wont count as the decision has already been made by media & liberals about who will be the next leaders. Conservatives are a minority as opposed to free loading hippies so we dont count.
Hillary Clinton absolutely does receive donations from Saudi's, and so does the Clinton Foundation.

Old 08-10-2016, 09:34 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,295,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku7eU6M21Ho

Brigitte Gabriel- Truth About Islam. Truth About Quran, Muhammad, & Allah. World Caliphate Coming.

Smart lady.
After the WTC attack on 9-11-2001, "they [Muslims] were dancing in the streets of New Jersey ... across from the WTC, the Muslims were rejoicig."

Donald Trump vindicated (again)!

Old 08-10-2016, 09:47 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,592,604 times
In the video she mentioned something I was told about ten years ago, but had forgotten. The radical Muslims have a saying, "First comes Saturday, then comes Sunday." It means, first we annihilate the Jews, then the Christians."

When people tell you they're going to be a threat to you, you don't invite them to live in your home.

Old 08-10-2016, 02:33 PM

1,720 posts, read 1,315,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
What she says about what happened to Lebanon is precisely what is happening in the USA today, and we had better realize it, and demand a halt to the importation and resettlement of so-called Muslim "refugees," by the hundreds of thousands, into our country.

Realize that Hillary Clinton is talking about many more than Obama has brought in, and realize also that Hillary Clinton is clueless about Islam, and the threat it poses to our Constitutional Republic and our way of life.

Consider this quote from Asim Ghafoor, an ethnic Middle Eastern, Muslim attorney, born in St. Louis, MO, who currently serves as the Political Director of the Islamic Institute:
"We are here for a purpose. We are hear not to just be nice to people, but to bring Islamic ways to this country."
This quote exemplifies what most prominent Muslim leaders in the USA believe.

I should also add that there are literally dozens of Islamic organizations operating in the US headed by Muslims who are influential in our government, some having run for political office, aided and enabled by none other than Grover Norquist, who think exactly like Asim Ghafoor.
" and realize also that Hillary Clinton is clueless about Islam,"

Do you seriously believe this?

Hillary Clinton and her illuminati, Zionist, Central Banker handlers are using Islam to terrorize and take down the Western nations. They know exactly what they're doing including the "former" communist Merkel over in Germany another Rothschild/Central Banking, illuminist puppet.

As far as what the OP has posted, right on brother. They're going to cause Civil War in this country. I think that's probably what they want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlNVfIuObS8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies