Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2016, 05:58 AM

29,200 posts, read 14,474,917 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
When enough of them get here, they will eventually infiltrate our government and manipulate laws to turn the constitution into Sharia. They all believe Sharia Supercedes our US Constitution.

I see many people have scoffed at your comment. It amazes me how people can just think things like that can never happen here. I'd love have them sit with a couple friends of mine that had to leave their country because it was getting to the point of convert or die. Years ago he told me that those that follow Islam can live along side Catholics with no issues, as long as things were balanced. The more the scales tipped in favor of Islam, the more control they took. Do people have their heads so far in the sand they don't see what has happened in other parts of the world ?

Old 08-11-2016, 06:04 AM

3,130 posts, read 3,065,510 times
Goodness gracious the Islamophobia is strong on this board.

If Muslims are as bad as y'all say, they would never get elected except in the small number of districts where they represent a majority, and even then, they won't have the clout to replace the Constitution with Sharia law or anything, even if they wanted to. This would hold true even if we imported 2 million Muslim refugees, an unrealistically high estimate that probably would never happen nor need to.

You have a right not to vote for somebody because they are Muslim. You don't have the right to take away their ability to run for office because they are Muslim.

Old 08-11-2016, 06:08 AM

1,559 posts, read 2,364,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
something I thought I'd never see....been going to our local Wal-mart for years....and all of a sudden, last weekend, every single register, had a Muslim woman working on it....how do I know? Because they were all wearing their Burkas....and they had a Muslim manager walking back and forth...
Makes me sick...
you keep telling people but they keep sticking their heads in the sand, and we're a very small neighborhood...rural towns....
Did you buy some bacon?

Old 08-11-2016, 06:17 AM

15,837 posts, read 21,372,529 times
Remember when people quaked in their boots about JFK reporting to the Pope?

It's a shame that the specific kind of ignorance that leads to this kind of fear hasn't died out yet.

Old 08-11-2016, 06:50 AM

3,987 posts, read 2,101,768 times
She personally may be okay, but it's just the start. People in Minnesota seem so incredibly liberal, and they'll pay the consequences for opening a door they will not be able to close.

Old 08-11-2016, 06:51 AM

3,987 posts, read 2,101,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
Gay Pride Parades will soon need security in the State with the 1000 lakes.
How will the liberals reconcile this, since they favor both gays and muslims?

Old 08-11-2016, 06:59 AM

25,806 posts, read 16,456,078 times
She's a beautiful, smart young woman. Too bad she can't ditch that made up cult and see the light of Christianity.

Old 08-11-2016, 07:01 AM

25,806 posts, read 16,456,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
Gay Pride Parades will soon need security in the State with the 1000 lakes.
State of 10,000 lakes. Technically we have like 16,000.

Old 08-11-2016, 07:02 AM

28,883 posts, read 30,185,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by colcat View Post
Did you buy some bacon?
no, next time I'll buy a whole pig....

seriously....I was never aware before 911 happened, and right afterwards to actually have my girlfriend phone me and tell me to turn on the news that all the news stations were showing Muslims dancing in the streets...at first I didn't understand...and she told me, these were Muslim people who were celebrating 911.

I didn't even realize we had that many Muslims over here...then I started educating myself...and remembered what a teacher explained to us about terrorists....and how Muslims were strictly breeding to take over the world.

You can call it Islamophobia if you like and laugh all you want....however, they are doing exactly what my teacher had predicted, they are infiltrating all over the world, into our job forces, buying up real estate, backed by large sums of money, and infiltrating our politics...it's only a matter of time....I'm sorry to say...

My son taught people in Afghanistan how to police...there is no way you can tell the difference of who is who...they are told to act like us, to pretend to be sympathetic, and use our own laws against us, and they do...

so, like I always say...Americans are so stupid...but they are coming to a neighborhood near you.

And we should be afraid...no, I don't believe that they are all extremists...however, if they were not, they would certainly come out and try to be more American and denounce terrorists...but they don't....

Old 08-11-2016, 07:13 AM

15,837 posts, read 21,372,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
She's a beautiful, smart young woman. Too bad she can't ditch that made up cult and see the light of Christianity.
Honey, no. Have you talked to your rabbi about that? Luckily, we live in the United States where you can be any religion you want. Even one that follows a false messiah rather than waiting for the messiah to come.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.