Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2016, 11:18 AM

31,041 posts, read 22,077,427 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Nothing at all.
I linked the wrong tab....

Here's the right one:

U.S. voter general election preferences | Pew Research Center
Yep, sounds about right, and most of my Independent ftiends think the same way. A vote for Trump is just a vote against Hillary. In my view, if there are no major incidences in the world or in the US right before the election it will go to Hillary: Independents will stay home. If there are any Major Terrorist attacks it will push all the Independents to come out and they wont be voting for Hillary.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2016, 12:09 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,075,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Oh you poor brainwashed people. Hillary has no chance whatsoever of actually winning anything except a trip to federal prison.

I know the TV tells you how bad Trump is doing, and how Hillary is in the lead .... it's called predictive programming. And it's a set up for an election theft, if enough people are convinced it's all true.
Ah, so this time around you're calling it predictive programming? Why, because unskewed polls just doesn't sound so good anymore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
But the reality is, Trump is crushing Clinton in real polls ... not the faked and doctored polls of MSNBC and CNN. In a live, unsolicited, undirected ABC News poll, it was Trump 67% to Clinton's 6%.
I haven't read through the entire thread, so if you posted a link to this poll, I missed it. I searched for it myself but found nothing that matched your incredible claims. Please post a link to back this up.

Old 08-20-2016, 12:16 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,521,305 times
George W. Bush wasn't the last Republican President, his father was. He was the last neoconservative President.

Old 08-20-2016, 12:21 PM
mm4

5,711 posts, read 3,978,721 times
Goodnight misses the progressive leftism of the Rockefeller Republican neocons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
George W. Bush wasn't the last Republican President, his father was. He was the last neoconservative President.
Newsflash: they both are neos.

Old 08-20-2016, 12:33 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,521,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mm4 View Post
Goodnight misses the progressive leftism of the Rockefeller Republican neocons.

Newsflash: they both are neos.
George W. was a pawn of the neoconservatives, the man had no original ideological beliefs of his own, he was simply a willing (and empty) vessel.

While a I agree his father was a neoconservative, his tenure was not nearly as virulent as the tenure of his son, and he also exhibited some traditional Republican ideology.

Old 08-20-2016, 12:41 PM

1,649 posts, read 1,008,168 times
The demographics in this country won't allow a conservative president. This probably was the last chance. A good conservative candidate could have beat Hillary.

With the Silent Generation kicking off by the day and an exploding minority population, It will be next to impossible for a Republican to win the White House. The Dems have now sunk their teeth into the Latino vote like they did with the black vote many years ago. Whoever panders to the minorities more is going to win every time. It's as simple as that.

Once the Dems have the chance, they're going to do anything and everything to bring as many voters from other nations or help immigrants in this country make more voters.

It's over. I've just accepted that this country is going to broke and REALLY divided.

Old 11-12-2016, 10:32 PM

4,472 posts, read 3,825,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I don't think he will be the last but it will be sometime unless they change.

George W. Bush: 'I'm worried that I will be the last Republican president' - CNNPolitics.com
I guess George had nothing to worry about.

Old 11-12-2016, 11:49 PM

983 posts, read 738,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxmas View Post
I guess George had nothing to worry about.
Thank god.

Old 11-12-2016, 11:58 PM

34,053 posts, read 17,071,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I don't think he will be the last but it will be sometime unless they change.

George W. Bush: 'I'm worried that I will be the last Republican president' - CNNPolitics.com

Relax, W. Problem solved.

Old 11-13-2016, 05:45 AM

17,029 posts, read 30,925,220 times
Need a lot of soul searching, but yes as the present party stands.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies