Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2016, 08:34 AM

2,776 posts, read 1,841,380 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
What utter nonsense. Seriously? Do you think people will buy this for a second? (bolded added by me)
If people won't buy this allegedly "utter nonsense" for a second then they are free to buy utter BS from the western propaganda for a lifetime. That's what exactly they are doing daily, though.

Quote:
You can't both say "look! they want to be part of Russia!", pointing to the referendum....and then ignore completely that no other reasonable choice was given.
What other reasonable choice? To stay with Ukraine was totally unreasonable choice for the crimeans. It was totally unwanted thing for them at all initially. So why they should have been including this option? Because it's resonable for you? But it was their referendum, not yours. They knew much better than you what options are reasonable for them themselves.

Quote:
"Hi sir, please fill this form out, the choices are-be murdered right now, or be starved to death slowly. Oh look 98% choose to be murdered!"
Your example is utterly irrelevant here, and has too many perverted fantasy that doesn't remind about this referendum even remotely. Sorry dude, but it's even sound silly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2016, 05:25 PM

3,792 posts, read 2,384,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by musiqum View Post
Your example is utterly irrelevant here, and has too many perverted fantasy that doesn't remind about this referendum even remotely. Sorry dude, but it's even sound silly.

Russia Kills: Chronology of Russian war crimes in Ukraine

Not so much.

Old 08-13-2016, 05:35 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,365,659 times
Quote:
What other reasonable choice? To stay with Ukraine was totally unreasonable choice for the crimeans. It was totally unwanted thing for them at all initially. So why they should have been including this option? Because it's resonable for you? But it was their referendum, not yours. They knew much better than you what options are reasonable for them themselves.
Re-read this again. Seriously? You think that people who grew up with freedoms won't comprehend that a lack of choice is not freedom? The referendum was meant to show that the people of Crimea wanted to separate from the Ukraine, and join Russia....but that's NOT the choice they were given.

Your argument is sad.

Old 08-13-2016, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ContrarianEcon View Post
Why don't you provide me with a graffiti on a fence that says Russia kills? It would be even a stronger argument than link to this site wich was created by the ukrainian neo-fascists. Go to the end of this site' page to find out who runs it.
Such propaganda sites with the similar anti-russia BS, fakes and false flag lies are tons online. Who will take them seriously? Nobody in the world can prove those things are ever made by russians. Even CIA can't do that. There are no any real evidence or fact of it, except for such sites and the western media fabrications.
But you can go to the credible sources like the UN or OSCE and read daily reports of whats going on there for real. Daily and spot reports from the Special Monitoring Mission to Ukraine | OSCE
And you know what? Almost daily the ukrainian thugs along with international mercenaries are killing peaceful civilians in the Eastern Ukraine and in the same time are accusing russians for that.
I will tell you even more. I have relatives, friends and classmates who live in Ukraine and I know the ukrainian situation from inside.

Old 08-13-2016, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Re-read this again. Seriously? You think that people who grew up with freedoms won't comprehend that a lack of choice is not freedom? The referendum was meant to show that the people of Crimea wanted to separate from the Ukraine, and join Russia....but that's NOT the choice they were given.

Your argument is sad.
How could they grew up with freedoms with such enmeshing bureaucracy that you propagate here?
You still can't grasp the idea that the crimeans didn't want to stay in Ukraine by default! They didn't consider this "choice" at all. But with your freedom they must have been include this unwanted choice in the poll. It is not freedom, it's kind of intrusion of unwanted things.

Old 08-15-2016, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Why don't you provide me with a graffiti on a fence that says Russia kills? It would be even a stronger argument than link to this site wich was created by the ukrainian neo-fascists. Go to the end of this site' page to find out who runs it.
Such propaganda sites with the similar anti-russia BS, fakes and false flag lies are tons online. Who will take them seriously? Nobody in the world can prove those things are ever made by russians. Even CIA can't do that. There are no any real evidence or fact of it, except for such sites and the western media fabrications.
But you can go to the credible sources like the UN or OSCE and read daily reports of whats going on there for real. Daily and spot reports from the Special Monitoring Mission to Ukraine | OSCE
And you know what? Almost daily the ukrainian thugs along with international mercenaries are killing peaceful civilians in the Eastern Ukraine and in the same time are accusing russians for that.
I will tell you even more. I have relatives, friends and classmates who live in Ukraine and I know the ukrainian situation from inside.
https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q...in+the+crimean Read them all then get back to me.

Old 08-15-2016, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Read them all then get back to me.
I won't read all the propaganda BS on internet. Google and youtube aren't sources of a genuine knowledge. But looks like that every fake on the MSM is the gospel truth for you, and this is why you're trying to represent them as an absolute proof. It's funny, bud.
And why do I need to get back to you if you were totally ignoring what I was saying in my previous post? If you can't hear me than I don't wanna waste my time to talk to you. Sorry, bro.

Old 08-15-2016, 04:11 PM

20,716 posts, read 19,357,373 times
Quote:
Could you tell me how many Ukrainians you actually know. Could you explain why hundreds of thousands fled towards the invaders?

I am quite sure some Russians did nasty things, but its a little hard to tell who should go into the penalty box after a series of 99+ hockey sticks to the groin. That is to say its now in an endless tit for tat ethnic conflict, meaning its time to break up the largest country in Europe that never in the history of the world was a country until recently. No one ever tried to do this since someone decided to use the dead body parts of criminals and apply lightening strokes.

Old 08-15-2016, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Could you tell me how many Ukrainians you actually know. Could you explain why hundreds of thousands fled towards the invaders?

I am quite sure some Russians did nasty things, but its a little hard to tell who should go into the penalty box after a series of 99+ hockey sticks to the groin. That is to say its now in an endless tit for tat ethnic conflict, meaning its time to break up the largest country in Europe that never in the history of the world was a country until recently. No one ever tried to do this since someone decided to use the dead body parts of criminals and apply lightening strokes.
I've met Russian speaking Ukrainians, and native speaking Ukrainians.

My opinions are based on what I think is likely to have happened not what I know to have happened.

Stalin Killed a cartload of people. (And before him the Czars were none to nice.) Their grand kids are pissed. Ugly on both sides.

One side isn't good the other bad, they are both bad and both good. Making peace there is hard.

Old 08-15-2016, 05:48 PM

100 posts, read 41,133 times
This has more to do with Russia and natural gas...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies