Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2016, 12:22 PM

2,682 posts, read 2,171,908 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
Well the reason why the local women in the European countries that took in the Syrian refugees were getting sexually assaulted were that the Muslim men felt that it was acceptable behaviour to attack the immorally dressed European women. Those men obviously have sexual issues and frustrations, why else would suicide bombers think that a suitable reward would be a heaven with 40 virgin women for them to deflower? Those are sick virgin teenage boy fantasies.

Sexual repression in Islam, of both genders, is a tool to control the people. Sexually repressed, testosterone-fueled young men are primed to commit acts of violence, particularly sexual violence. Their leaders approve of treating western women like animals because it is a reward for them for doing Allah's work, much like the promise of virgins in heaven. Sexual assaults may also over time change the ethnic makeup of a population, essentially guaranteeing cultural conquest.

The Fall of the Roman Empire was not the result of a single battle or even a single war. Over many years, Germanic tribes infiltrated the Empire, imposed their customs, and crossbred with Romans. By the time Rome was being sacked, there were no Romans left to defend it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2016, 12:24 PM

903 posts, read 580,497 times
I didn't even know what one was until today when my boss mentioned the French courts overturning the ban. Frankly, I would rather see someone in a burkini than what many people have spilling out of their bikinis.

Old 08-26-2016, 12:35 PM

79,908 posts, read 44,075,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
They do not have a history of wanting to forcibly convert anyone.
There is no one here forcing anyone to do anything nor can they.

Quote:
Muslims do. It may not be fair but you wear orange overalls and walk the streets, chances are people make assumptions about you. It's just life. You put on a uniform, you are part of the team, want it or not.
You probably look and dress very much like Timothy McVeigh.

Old 08-26-2016, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
A burkini is more than a clothing preference. It's about supporting a really backwards way of thought about women.
It is, but the Amish do the same.

Old 08-26-2016, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnTrips View Post
I'm generally in favor of letting people wear what they want, and don't find the burkini per se offensive (a wetsuit with a hood), but the point you've raised is precisely the problem. I predict that when burkinis reach a critical mass in a beach, we will see harassment of women who aren't wearing one by Muslim men. Ultimately, this may end up with certain beaches and resorts being "burkini only," like some beaches now are clothing optional, and people who don't belong to Islam will have to go elsewhere.

What will happen to Western freedoms if we continue to tolerate their intolerance?
They are never going to get to "critical mass" whatever that means. The odds are far higher that as time goes by Muslim women will wear less and less.

Old 08-26-2016, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
We could pull out and have energy independence, but it wouldn't stop them from coming here. Their countries are anti liberal, anti west and mostly cesspools. Unfortunately their countries are cesspools because of a shared Ideology called Islam, and they bring that with them.
So that would be a no? You have no interest in staying on your side of the water?

Old 08-26-2016, 12:40 PM

30,750 posts, read 21,881,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
And they too are backwards and rightfully a joke to many of us non believers. When the Amish start flying airplanes into our buildings or spawning a 1000 Terrorist groups over the world we can elevate them to the same insane level.

Old 08-26-2016, 12:42 PM

19,496 posts, read 12,126,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisCD View Post
I didn't even know what one was until today when my boss mentioned the French courts overturning the ban. Frankly, I would rather see someone in a burkini than what many people have spilling out of their bikinis.

They are not awful looking, some of them look like a Star Trek outfit. I would just hate to see these little things eventually affect western culture and perhaps lead to different behavior and expectations -like segregation and women feeling unsafe if they don't cover up.

Old 08-26-2016, 12:43 PM
miu

17,765 posts, read 40,094,448 times
Quote:
But the Amish men aren't sexually assaulting women outside of their faith. The Amish keep to themselves and aren't going around jihading on non-believers or stoning to death blaspheming non-believers. The Amish are truly non-violent, unlike the extremist Muslims.

I'd much rather have an Amish community move into my town than having a Muslim mosque or cemetery built nearby.

Old 08-26-2016, 12:47 PM

30,750 posts, read 21,881,415 times
Quote:
So that would be a no? You have no interest in staying on your side of the water?
Personally, on a gut level I believe we should take their lands and use them as we may, as they apparently need to be ruled by dictators. Might makes right There really isn't anything they could do about it.

As a more practical second choice, yes, we should pull completely out of dealing with as many of them as possible
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies