Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2016, 12:22 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,610,392 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
It doesn't matter what he would do. He is just trying to trip people up logically and force them to choose between suicide and hypocrisy. Considering that there are probably more secularists than true Christians in Europe nowadays, his target may be a bit misplaced. How is a continent that has largely abandoned Christianity beholden to a secularist's twisted and ironic interpretations of its scriptures?
No, I'd really like an answer to my question and hopefully it will be an honest one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2016, 12:25 PM

2,365 posts, read 2,840,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
I do not think Jesus (or the Pope for that matter) would agree with you.

And that's fine if you believe that, but from your defensive comments, it would appear that you qualify Christian tenets and beliefs to fit your own agenda, so that it is not really Christianity you are talking about.

Being an atheist, I have no dog in this fight--I just dislike religious hypocrisy.
So if someone is breaking into my home, I bring out the bible to preach instead of calling the cops? If my kid is being bullied in school should I tell him to be a good person & keep handing over your lunch money or should I teach him self defense? How is refugee invasion & security threats any different from breaking & entering, constant bullying & harassment? What should I do in these situations? Submit to the bullies or stay strong & fight.

I am not a Christian. I think organized religions are for dividing & conquering the masses. But I wont discriminate people for being religious as its their personal choice. As long as they are not trying to convert me or inciting hatred, violence. I do believe in God, being a good human being & be grateful for my blessings.

Old 08-12-2016, 12:41 PM

1,043 posts, read 899,582 times
Probably won't be too many takers on this.

Seeing as though a German woman was raped by a 'refugee' she took in.
Woman welcomes Muslim ‘refugee’ into home, gets raped

And a Swedish woman's daughter was sexually assaulted by another.
Swedish Mother Houses Migrant Who Then Molests Her Daughter | The Daily Caller

Hey Hillary - bring em on over!! It'll be great

Old 08-12-2016, 12:55 PM

3,869 posts, read 4,079,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
May the Islamophilic Leftists be the only ones to open their houses.
I believe the *******s would act on the ol' NIMBY acronym in this country.

Old 08-12-2016, 04:35 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
With your holier than thou attitude, how many homeless or refugees have you taken in? Or just a keyboard warrior.
Actually, I believe it is you who has the 'holier than thou attitude.' And you are deflecting with condescension.

Old 08-12-2016, 04:55 PM

1,700 posts, read 1,045,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker501 View Post
Probably won't be too many takers on this.

Seeing as though a German woman was raped by a 'refugee' she took in.
Woman welcomes Muslim ‘refugee’ into home, gets raped

And a Swedish woman's daughter was sexually assaulted by another.
Swedish Mother Houses Migrant Who Then Molests Her Daughter | The Daily Caller

Hey Hillary - bring em on over!! It'll be great
From the first article.

A Norwegian man who is an activist in support of the anti-racist “Welcoming” cause was anally raped earlier this year by a Somali migrant and expressed guilt and remorse that the rapist had been deported back to Somalia.

LOL LOL LOL and LOL!!!!!

Old 08-12-2016, 04:56 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,610,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Actually, I believe it is you who has the 'holier than thou attitude.' And you are deflecting with condescension.
So since you came back to the thread, how about an answer to my question?

Old 08-12-2016, 05:01 PM

7,736 posts, read 4,988,604 times
I'll put this right here . This priest let the refugee in his house . Refugee stabbed him . Lesson learned . Don't let the devil in.

https://www.rt.com/news/354109-refug...riest-belgium/

Old 08-12-2016, 05:06 PM

1,700 posts, read 1,045,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
I'll put this right here . This priest let the refugee in his house . Refugee stabbed him . Lesson learned . Don't let the devil in.

https://www.rt.com/news/354109-refug...riest-belgium/
Some people would rather die, put their children's current life and future prosperity in danger, ignore their nation's sovereignty, all so that they won't be called racist.

That guy who got raped might have been thinking to himself, "this is extremely painful and humiliating, but at least I ain't racist. Actually in fact this ain't that bad.....I could get use to it."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies