Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2016, 08:48 AM

8,653 posts, read 6,118,730 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
That link is a joke.

Immigration is a serious thing, not wishing to allow foreigners to illegally enter this country, is not being a racist.

Believing a judge is personally and politically biased against you, and will not give you a fair court hearing - is not being a racist.

Not wanting to allow Syrian refugees to enter our country, because we cannot properly vet them, because:

1) they are in a civil war

2) Syria has been a nation hostile to the USA for decades

3) ISIL said they would use the Syrian refugee program to infiltrate their people into the US.

Not wishing to gamble with American lives by allowing people we cannot properly screen - is not being a racist.

Oh, and astronauts really did land on the moon too.
If only one or two of these things were true we would have been able to chop this up as a coincidence. But this is not the case! You would have to be dense to not see Trump's racism...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2016, 09:08 AM

28,883 posts, read 30,181,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Have you been living under a rock?

Here Are 13 Examples Of Donald Trump Being Racist
ummmm, he spoke out against the poor Gold Star parents, b/c they attacked him....which makes them in your eyes, then racist....
and BTW, that Gold Star Father, google what he does for a living...and how much hillary paid him to walk on stage and do that...
also, she paid the mother's of those criminals who were shot by cops, to also come on stage and talk against Trump, so that also makes them racist according to your logic.
Everyone knows that Muslim wives do not speak in front of their husbands, under Sharia Law....

When he stated he is a Mexican, of course, he wasn't in any place to make a non-biased conclusion regarding that issue...
so what? That isn't racist, that is the truth....that is one of the reasons Jebb Bush, is for illegal immigration, his wife way back then was illegal when he married her. So, claiming a person is biased b/c of their race, isn't off target. Geeze Louise, I know of many dark skinned people who got jobs b/c of their race...is that racist...I know I got jobs b/c I was a woman.
and polls I don't believe...b/c it's not "all" the people....
Back in 1973 renting an apartment in Queens and Brooklyn was almost certain disaster, b/c that area, at that time was just being cleaned up, of drug addicts and so forth, is it any wonder. Yanno, you can call it law, you can call it racial profiling....however, once again, if blacks cleaned up their act, and got off of welfare, and became responsible parents, maybe their problems would clean themselves up, and believe me, I know blacks who say the same thing to their own kind...so...
they also called that heavy set woman, who is a popular cook a racist, b/c she used the N word years ago, when in fact, that was her heritage, she came from a culture that used to use that word...but they ruined her life, when in fact, their own call each other that word...what's good for one isn't for another?????

As far as the KKK backing him, he is not responsible for whomever backs him or votes for him...that is the joy of a free country...but b/c this KKK member was at his rally, OMG, the media had a field day with that one...Trump didn't invite him...and the KKK member can vote for whom ever he wants to vote for and attend whatever rally he wants to.

I could go on and on, but these all are mute points...today in this world, it is common practice to call someone a racist, for the sole purpose of shutting them down or labeling them a bad purpose, when in fact, there is nothing behind it.

There is nothing to any of these accusations, but dirty pool and poor sport....

Now, how bout a cup of coffee....

Old 08-17-2016, 09:10 AM

28,883 posts, read 30,181,434 times
Quote:
If only one or two of these things were true we would have been able to chop this up as a coincidence. But this is not the case! You would have to be dense to not see Trump's racism...
no, I'm sorry, you are dense for seeing racism, b/c you want an excuse to lay in Hillary's bed.

the man is right, there are laws already on the books, laws that meant to protect America....it is not at all racist to want to put them into effect...
laws are there for a reason, not b/c someone is racist....?????

It is not racist to want to protect this country from Muslims who mean us harm, Muslims who want this land....Muslims who would hurt the American Economy and it's people, b/c we don't believe as they do....that, is racist....the pot calling the kettle black.

Old 08-17-2016, 09:22 AM

16,200 posts, read 22,986,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
And all these jerks are going to be the downfall of the republican party, and they are too stupid to realize it.
The people voted for Trump, and any republican that doesn't honor that is only going to ruin the chances for Trump to win, and will probably be the end of the party.
It isn't Trump that is to blame, it's stupid people on the list above.

Bob.
The Republican party is divided. The Republican party has a lot of work ahead of itself for the 2020 election. The Republican GOP is in bed with the democrat party establishment, (69). Both the Democrat and Republican establishments are, but one of the same party at the end of the day. Those that vote for Trump now, will not vote for Republican the next 2020 presidential election. I feel that new parties need to be formed and created out of this 2016 political mess. Plenty of Republicans want Trump, but on the flip side Conservatives in the bible belt and Republican establishment don't want Trump either. I'm sad to say, but both Hillary and Trump are jokes on the world stage. To me, the Republican party is broken up into multiple parties. You have the Republican establishment, than you have the bible belt conservatives, than you have the Tea Party, than you have these quasi liberal, blue collar, anti immigrant who support Trumps agenda. None of these Republicans see eye to eye with one another. Democrat party is not any better either, and it too is divided. Overall, Shillary is going to win the 2016 presidential election in an huge landslide victory. Both Republicans and Democrates will have low popular vote turn out, however its the electoral college that votes for presidential candidates and not the people. I can even bet that Republican establishment is voting and pulling for Hillary, because Hillary agenda matches that of many prominent Republicans. I really for sorry for folks like Paul Ryan and Marco Rubio run for 2020, Trump voters will not vote for them.

Old 08-17-2016, 09:23 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,745,522 times
Quote:
Have you been living under a rock?

Here Are 13 Examples Of Donald Trump Being Racist
wow, the huffington post. well they certainly the authority on all things, and thus trump is useless as a candidate, so i guess i have to change my vote to hillary clinton

sorry i couldnt keep from laughing at that.

that so called article from the HP is so loaded with bullcrap it isnt even funny. lets take his refusal to discourage the KKK from campaigning for him. you cannot control what other people do in that regard, and one would be stupid to do so.

as to the racism charges, once again most of that is twisting and spinning trump words, and the words of disgruntled employees.

you have to remember that the HP is merely a hit paper on anyone in the republican party.

Old 08-17-2016, 09:30 AM

16,200 posts, read 22,986,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadgates View Post
So establishment politicians are not backing the anti-establishment nominee?

That IS breaking news!
They are all backing Hillary Clinton.

Old 08-17-2016, 09:43 AM

7,713 posts, read 4,733,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellenrr View Post
as of Aug 11

Former presidents and presidential nominees

Former President George H.W. Bush

Former President George W. Bush

Former first lady Barbara Bush

Former presidential nominee Mitt Romney

Ex-2016 presidential candidates

Ohio Gov. John Kasich

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush

South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz

Sitting or former governors and members of Congress

Arizona Sen. Jeff Flake

Nevada Sen. Dean Heller

Nebraska Sen. Ben Sasse

Illinois Sen. Mark Kirk

Maine Sen. Susan Collins

Massachusetts Gov. Charlie Baker

Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan

Illinois Gov. Bruce Rauner

Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder

Michigan Rep. Fred Upton

New York Rep. Richard Hanna

Illinois Rep. Bob Dold

Virginia Rep. Scott Rigell

Pennsylvania Rep. Charlie Dent

Illinois Rep. Adam Kinzinger

Former New Hampshire Sen. Gordon Humphrey

Former South Dakota Sen. Larry Pressler

Former Minnesota Sen. Norm Coleman

Former Minnesota Sen. David Durenberger

Former Michigan Gov. William Milliken

Former Minnesota Gov. Arne Carlson

Former Minnesota Rep. Vin Weber

Former Maryland Rep. Connie Morella

Former Connecticut Rep. Chris Shays

Former government officials in GOP administrations

Former Deputy Secretary of State Richard Armitage

Former National Security Adviser Brent Scowcroft

Former Secretary of the Treasury Hank Paulson

Former Secretary of Homeland Security Michael Chertoff

Former CIA Director Michael Hayden

Former Secretary of Homeland Security Tom Ridge

Former Director of National Intelligence John Negroponte

Former Treasury Secretary Carlos Gutierrez

Former Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Carla Hills

Former Reagan spokesman Doug Elmets

Pundits

Bill Kristol

Erick Erickson

George Will

Business leaders and donors

Hewlett-Packard CEO Meg Whitman

Former General Motors CEO Dan Akerson

ATT executive Jim Cicconi

Koch Industries executives Charles and David Koch

Notable GOP operatives

Republican strategist Karl Rove

Sally Bradshaw, former aide to Jeb Bush

Maria Comela, former top aide to Chris Christie

Mark Salter, former chief of staff to John McCain

https://www.yahoo.com/news/meet-repu...002.html?nhp=1
The fact that scumbags like George W Bush, Mitt Romney and the Koch Bros are rejecting Trump should not be a shock to anyone.

What the GOP has on it's hands is an internal war. Corporations vs the people. All the R politicians who're bought and paid for by the corporations are rejecting Trump & embracing Hillary because the corporations can't call the shots if Trump wins, but they absolutely will if Hillary wins.

The Democrats came close to breaking the stranglehold of the corporations with Bernie Sanders' popularity, but the rigging & tampering by the corporate wing of the Democratic Party squashed the will of the people & left the party with the corporate chosen candidate, Hillary Clinton.

Old 08-17-2016, 12:09 PM

58,749 posts, read 27,080,924 times
Quote:
"You would have to be dense to not see Trump's racism."

You would have to be racist to see racism in Trump.

Gee, making accusations is easy!

Old 08-17-2016, 12:11 PM

3,216 posts, read 2,079,595 times
The political establishment of this country doesn't want anyone that won't play by their rules.

Old 08-17-2016, 01:25 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 1 hour ago)

27,537 posts, read 16,018,410 times
Quote:
He's the gold standard for conservative racism. To the other 80%, not so much...
Gee Shaba don't you get tired of carrying that around still? Looks silly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies