Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2016, 04:05 PM

8,275 posts, read 7,941,105 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
In the minds of white supremacists maybe.. There is a large but shrinking subset of Americans that are struggling to protect the white supremacist power structure.. A caucasoid homogeneous society is one of this subset's main goals...
And yet the best and most successful aspects of America and American society are still either white or Asian.

Old 08-13-2016, 04:09 PM

18,453 posts, read 7,081,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
It sounds as if you are defining yourself as a white supremacist.
A "supremacist" is someone who thinks their race is superior to all others.

Why do you think that someone who thinks white American culture is worth preserving is necessarily a "White Supremacist"?

Need any culture be superior to all others to be worthy of preservation?

Sounds like you're putting words in their mouth so you can paint them as rasict to me.

Old 08-13-2016, 04:50 PM

14 posts, read 7,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
In the minds of white supremacists maybe.. There is a large but shrinking subset of Americans that are struggling to protect the white supremacist power structure.. A caucasoid homogeneous society is one of this subset's main goals...
Hey Shebazz310, I do not have a problem with darker skinned humans but I am aware of the destruction that is going on in "white" countries by promoting 2 things: immigration and miscegenation. That is my concern because these 2 things are not happening naturally but rather through manipulation. I doubt you will understand because if you are black that is exactly what you probably want. All I care about is that whites preserve that which makes them unique in the world just like blacks, Asians, etc have unique physical features. Why would anyone the whole world to mix as that is far from diversity.

Hey another thing, name me some countries that are not Asian or white that are successful and not a disaster. I mention this because you mention that whites want to maintain a white supremacist power structure in a caucasoid homogeneous society. Well honestly white countries are doing much better any black or Hispanic countries for a reason so there is that.

Old 08-13-2016, 04:51 PM

14 posts, read 7,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
And yet the best and most successful aspects of America and American society are still either white or Asian.
So true but these people around here do not like to accept this fact.

Old 08-13-2016, 04:52 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,212,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by It'sAutomatic View Post
Why are immigrants so undesirable? Most of them share our values if not our customs.

Muslims from the Middle East, maybe they don't. I see them being a bigger problem in Europe, a place less welcoming to outsiders.
"Maybe they don't?"

No maybe about it. They detest how the west lives. Period.

Old 08-13-2016, 05:14 PM

50,759 posts, read 24,261,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelato123 View Post
The self preservation of whites is not racist. People like you are disgusting.
God made all people, regardless of the color of their skin.
Therefore, until an individual gives me a reason not to (as you have), then I respect all people.

Old 08-13-2016, 05:37 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,129,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelato123 View Post
Hey Shebazz310, I do not have a problem with darker skinned humans but I am aware of the destruction that is going on in "white" countries by promoting 2 things: immigration and miscegenation. That is my concern because these 2 things are not happening naturally but rather through manipulation. I doubt you will understand because if you are black that is exactly what you probably want. All I care about is that whites preserve that which makes them unique in the world just like blacks, Asians, etc have unique physical features. Why would anyone the whole world to mix as that is far from diversity.

Hey another thing, name me some countries that are not Asian or white that are successful and not a disaster. I mention this because you mention that whites want to maintain a white supremacist power structure in a caucasoid homogeneous society. Well honestly white countries are doing much better any black or Hispanic countries for a reason so there is that.
I'm American so other country's immigration policies aren't my concern. Be them African countries, European countries or Asian countries.

Who's reaping destruction on "white" countries? Germans and the French are setting their own policies. Policies that their populations allow.. If they want to make changes or if they don't, it's their decision. It doesn't affect us one bit and American conservatives have no say so on what immigration policies other countries should pursue..

As for an answer to your bolded question, America! That's the only answer that matters to me...

Old 08-13-2016, 05:41 PM

455 posts, read 283,250 times
another stormfront troll thread.

Old 08-14-2016, 08:49 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,391,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
God made all people, regardless of the color of their skin.
Therefore, until an individual gives me a reason not to (as you have), then I respect all people.
God didn't make humanity.

Humanity invented God, and the divisions in culture developed over time.

While all humans are inherently equality at birth, it is culture that separates them.

NOT all cultures are equal. NOT all cultural practices should be protected or tolerated.

Old 08-14-2016, 08:50 AM

6,073 posts, read 4,745,831 times
diversity is not important at all. in fact, when you try to force diversity, you have negative consequences. people are better off sticking to their own kind and culture. do you think that places like chinatown exist on accident?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies