Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2016, 04:41 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,820,716 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
---

Why is there even a Groundhog Day?

Listen - I live in the very state where the most famous groundhog lives and gives his prediction. A groundhog named Phil. Isn't is ridiculous that hundreds of newspeople flock to an small insignificant town called Pauxsutawney and cover a non-story about a critter seeing his shadow?

This is madness.

A groundhog is a rodent, not a meteorologist!

Okay, okay ... Bill Murray starred in a very good and very funny movie about it. That is past.

Time to do away with all this Groundhog Day nonsense.

--- Why is there even a Groundhog Day?

Listen - I live in the very state where the most famous groundhog lives and gives his prediction. A groundhog named Phil. Isn't is ridiculous that hundreds of newspeople flock to an small insignificant town called Pauxsutawney and cover a non-story about a critter seeing his shadow?

This is madness.

Okay, okay ... Bill Murray starred in a very good and very funny movie about it. That is past.

--- Why is there even a Groundhog Day?

This is madness.

FB, i had to rep you for making me laugh this morning. good show!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2016, 04:50 AM

3,130 posts, read 3,072,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
Why is there even a Groundhog Day?

This is madness.

Is this supposed to be in reference to other threads on here?

I'm just sad I missed "sneak some zucchini on your neighbor's porch" night yet again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies