Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2016, 09:23 PM

18,143 posts, read 15,559,069 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staysean23 View Post
Well I might not expect you too. Recognize them if you have to deal with them. That's my fault they all have a similar behavior that's why I can point them out. They are running rampant in the politics forum.
Well, I said, "a couple posters", which doesn't really speak to "running rampant". I wasn't actually thinking about you either, since our engagement time has been pretty limited. I won't use any screen names, but there is one, in particular , I have had lengthy enough time interacting with to know their position.

At any rate, we're here now. Things being as they are, I guess I just "deal with ", as you say. Obviously, you have issues with the police, and you think that "white supremicist" groups are calling the shots inside LE in the US. Now, in certain, very isolated, cases, that may be true. However, there have been busy as many, if not more, cases of police misuse of lethal force , avai st people of other color schemes than Black.
Its an odd pattern there, as most of the White people who've wound up on the wrong end of LE firearms have also been elderly. Bedridden , and terminal in several cases we've discussed on here.

These incidents all involved tac teams, no knock warrants, for the most part, and bogus reasons for obtaining said warrants. All these I ckdent had the odor of rotten tuna, and in all cases, the wet work team...oh, I mean SWAT, was cleared of any malfeasance. Dead , 80 something, man, tethered in bed by an O2 feed, and full of pain meds ...a VERY serious "threat to officer safety".

Investigations were cursory. No media hoopla, the President wasn't briefed, no ruckus from the AG, and, interestingly, no surviving family to speak of, who asked the tough questions. Now, what's my point you ask? Just this...if police misconduct is, indeed, the issue, it doesn't break on color lines. Believe it or not, makes no never mind to me, I have as much issue with the police as you do. I just don't divide my disapproval into groups, based on skin tone. I've bad my own ...issues..with police "investigations", seen people I care deeply for, drug through the mud.

So, when I see whole sections of major cities, go up in flames, over a Black cop, shooting an armed Black, known criminal, bear this rancid bilge, spewed by BLM types, about burning Whitey's neighborhoods out, encouraging people to attack every white person they see, and then, read and bear people make excuses for that behavior, sure...it bakes my cookie some. Especially, when I , personally, and everyone I know, gets called a racist, ( amongst other choice labels) for the unpardonable crime of having been born with white skin.

Hell, just call me Tarzan. In case you didn't know, that, literally, means "White Skin". Sure, turning Burroughs's famous character into a racially derogatory term. Poetic justice, dontcha think? In reality, our issues with the police are not so disparate as you might think. From having a cocked .357 revolver screwed into the back of my bead, while 3 other cops beat my neighbor senseless, in his own yard, to a person more dear to me than life , having a brutal assault made out to be her fault, I've seen a thing or two. Our being white didn't seem so privileged. I guess I should set my house on fire. Maybe the store across the street, where my friend works. According to some, that's how "justice" is served.

So, I must decline to agree with BLM and its supporters. Its not that I don't "get" their emotions on things, but I do feel their narrow focus, on a broad problem, makes that problem worse. That is how I see it.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2016, 09:56 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,851,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
No, Hillary doesn't own it. The police caused much of it, so now YOU own it.
Till the BLM fools start slamming hood rats as hard as they keep slamming the cops; I DON'T care what happens to their kind. Period.

Old 08-19-2016, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
There was a time when the Black Panthers had integrity. They believed the White system had let them down and if they wanted a better life for Black people they had to do it themselves. They started educating, feeding the hungry and providing all sorts of grass roots social services. They also believed in defending themselves by all means necessary, at a time when police violence was actually rampant.

Then it all went to hell and now Black people are left with the clowns from BLM.
I've heard about that, too. Word is many of the old school Black Panthers would be Tea Party members in 2016 if they were still alive. RIP.

Old 08-19-2016, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
No doubt about that. Black bigots, and white communists have been running from Thomas Sowell for years.
Hood rat fans HATE Mr Sowell, "Black" cops and so on cause they ain't "keeping it real" or some such nonsense.

Old 08-19-2016, 10:10 PM

Quote:
I am african. A very Proud African

Secondly Yall complaining about minorities but yet I dont see you lining up to go back to Europe. We dont have to kill you Isis is taking care of that.
Word is the US is offing maybe 100 "daesh" members for every American getting killed by those PWT Islamist pigs. I just said it: Arabs ARE "white", even Muslims.

Old 08-19-2016, 10:44 PM

14,888 posts, read 9,993,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Why don't you donate something for flood relief to the black folks there. Oh, we all know why...
I'm in Denham Springs, been here since Tuesday helping family and neighbors. Where are you? Oh wait, never mind.

Last edited by TheMoreYouKnow; 08-19-2016 at 11:24 PM..

Old 08-20-2016, 09:05 AM

20,622 posts, read 19,271,044 times
Quote:
Africa is a big continent you don't know where I reside in Africa. I have had zero problems being a gay man in Africa. It's no different The gays in US are being slaughtered left and right beaten bruised and bullied. Last I checked 19 trans women have died in this country this year alone. Many states in this country hate crime law doesn't apply to LGBT.

Maybe if there wasnt any white supremacy groups in our police departments that are specifically targeting African Americans just maybe the BLM group that your obsessed with will go away. Police Departments in this country have a history of targeting blacks let's take it back to 20 century and see who started this madness.

Cite your sources or expect laughter.

Would you be in one of those African countries that still believes in animism? Or maybe you are a deposed prince that needs to wire money in my account ?

Transgender Woman Shot to Death in Department Store Restroom : snopes.com

Old 08-20-2016, 09:58 AM

78,866 posts, read 46,445,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Why don't you donate something for flood relief to the black folks there. Oh, we all know why...
Lyndon Baines Johnson... "These Republican ni**ers, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull, to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference... I'll have them ni**ers voting Democratic for the next two hundred years".

Welcome the Great Society... how is that working for "you people"

Old 08-20-2016, 06:58 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,111,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
I'm in Denham Springs, been here since Tuesday helping family and neighbors. Where are you? Oh wait, never mind.
It's never mind because you put your foot in your mouth. Glad you're starting to come around...

Old 08-20-2016, 06:59 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,111,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Lyndon Baines Johnson... "These Republican ni**ers, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull, to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference... I'll have them ni**ers voting Democratic for the next two hundred years".

Welcome the Great Society... how is that working for "you people"
It's working very well for my people. Thanks for asking...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies