Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2016, 06:31 AM

24,417 posts, read 23,070,474 times

Advertisements

There's also Playstation. I say when he leaves office he gives up that pretend love for Golf he suddenly acquired. He'll just lay around a beach all day, smoke pot and play games on his cell phone.

Old 08-19-2016, 09:10 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,562,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mm4 View Post
"I spend most of my time watching ESPN in the morning. I get so much politics I don't want to be inundated with a bunch of chatter about politics during the day." -Barack Obozo

Obama: 'I spend most of my time watching ESPN in the morning' - Dec. 12, 2014
I don't get it. What's the problem?

Old 08-19-2016, 09:21 AM

4,491 posts, read 2,226,625 times
No other job would expect someone to work 24/7. Why would the president's? He takes an hour out of his day to workout and watch tv. So what? And you know damn well that if a crisis popped up during this hour of his life, he'd stop whatever he was doing and do what he had to. There's no controversy here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
I don't get it. What's the problem?
The problem is that it's Obama. I thought it was obvious?

Old 08-19-2016, 11:42 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,474,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
There's also Playstation. I say when he leaves office he gives up that pretend love for Golf he suddenly acquired. He'll just lay around a beach all day, smoke pot and play games on his cell phone.
Some folks still can`t stand the sight of someone like Obama on a golf course unless they`re mowing the grass. He "pretends" to love golf?

Old 08-19-2016, 12:27 PM

6,354 posts, read 3,655,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mm4 View Post
"I spend most of my time watching ESPN in the morning. I get so much politics I don't want to be inundated with a bunch of chatter about politics during the day." -Barack Obozo

Obama: 'I spend most of my time watching ESPN in the morning' - Dec. 12, 2014
And republicans spend most of their time talking and posting about Obama's personal life. But republican presidents are as guilty/more guilty in all areas republicans attack Obama for.

Republicans complain about Obama taking too many vacations, but Obama has taken less vacations than GW Bush or Ronald Reagan.
Obama Faces Criticisms Despite Taking Less Vacation Days Then Last 4 Presidents AnonHQ

And republicans complain about Obama relaxing during times of national crisis, but when GW Bush danced, partied, and laughed while 1,000's of American citizens were dying during hurricane Katrina republicans did not care at all.
Hurricane Katrina Page: This Far and No Further

And now republicans are attacking Obama for watching ESPN in the mourning, while GW Bush spent his mornings as president reading the sports pages and baseball box scores.
A peek into the life of George W. Bush

Today's republicans are more concerned with what TV programs Obama watches in the mourning than they are deficits, debt, and jobs.

Last edited by chad3; 08-19-2016 at 12:48 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies