U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2016, 06:25 AM

55,609 posts, read 49,497,817 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
Well, being whites are approx. 70% of the population, it makes sense there would be more whites collecting welfare, but if you divide them into separate groups, a higher percentage of blacks among blacks only, receive more welfare and cash assistance than anyone.
Note the difference between native blacks and immigrant blacks.

"A striking 82 percent of black households with children receive welfare–double the white rate. Hispanic families are not far behind blacks".

Welfare: Who’s on It, Who’s Not? | American Renaissance
That is a lie. Around 1/4 of all Black families are below the poverty level. And 42% of Black families are one some kind of assistance. Now, if we cut the stuff used for the elderly, Social Security, that number would likely drop to around 35%. And if most of the beneficiaries of such assistance are children, then the astronomical 82% that you post is a lie as well.

By the way, American Renaissance is one of those "race realism" sites intent on things like "Blacks are inferior", the basically Neo-Nazi propaganda. I trust the U.S. Census more than what you posted. The fact that you got something from AmRen says something about YOU and how you think.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2016, 06:37 AM

9,849 posts, read 7,414,059 times
The great society was the beginning of increasing poverty. There are as a percentage of population far more poor today than before Great Society programs.

Plus LBJ was recorded saying he gave the N words welfare to vote Democrat for 200 years. Which I guess was welfare in exchange for buying the souls of black people.
Why this doesn't infuriate black folks confuses me. I would be insulted to the max. Makes me think that part of history is being well hidden from blacks.

Old 08-24-2016, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
The great society was the beginning of increasing poverty. There are as a percentage of population far more poor today than before Great Society programs.

Plus LBJ was recorded saying he gave the N words welfare to vote Democrat for 200 years. Which I guess was welfare in exchange for buying the souls of black people.
Why this doesn't infuriate black folks off confuses me. I would be insulted to the max.
Increased for whom?

Old 08-24-2016, 06:42 AM

6,845 posts, read 4,202,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
That is a lie. Around 1/4 of all Black families are below the poverty level. And 42% of Black families are one some kind of assistance. Now, if we cut the stuff used for the elderly, Social Security, that number would likely drop to around 35%. And if most of the beneficiaries of such assistance are children, then the astronomical 82% that you post is a lie as well.

By the way, American Renaissance is one of those "race realism" sites intent on things like "Blacks are inferior", the basically Neo-Nazi propaganda. I trust the U.S. Census more than what you posted. The fact that you got something from AmRen says something about YOU and how you think.
I am glad you know me so well, if you compare the figures with census or dept. of agriculture they are all close.

Old 08-24-2016, 07:13 AM

74,278 posts, read 38,167,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post

Plus LBJ was recorded saying he gave the N words welfare to vote Democrat for 200 years.

Keeping negros voting Democrat for 200 year, was not about public assistance. There was way more to it.

Old 08-24-2016, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
I am glad you know me so well, if you compare the figures with census or dept. of agriculture they are all close.
Well, when children make up a large portion of the 41% of those in public assistance, then the 82% figure sounds quite fallacious.

Old 08-24-2016, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Keeping negros voting Democrat for 200 year, was not about public assistance. There was way more to it.
Then answer this for me. What has the Republican Party done for Blacks since 1970? Not 1870, not 1920, but 1970 and after.

Old 08-24-2016, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Then answer this for me. What has the Republican Party done for Blacks since 1970? Not 1870, not 1920, but 1970 and after.
More importantly, what damage has the Democratic party done to blacks in general. Found this among many articles that said basically the same thing. The Democratic Party's Stealth War On Black Americans - John Hawkins

Old 08-24-2016, 08:08 AM

6 posts, read 2,678 times
Quote:

Where has Amren ever said blacks are inferior?

Surely you can cite that proof, correct?

Old 08-24-2016, 08:15 AM

Quote:

If you don't think race relations is a problem then you are part of the problem, that is what AR is pointing out. Deny deny deny.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or