Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-21-2016, 05:05 PM

22,473 posts, read 11,998,943 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxlover View Post
Its really a cultish devotion to Trump. I wonder if he offered them kool aid would they happily partake ?
^^^^Says the person who has a "cultish devotion" to Hillary. No thanks, don't want your kool-aid.

Old 08-21-2016, 05:12 PM

4,587 posts, read 2,598,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TxStorm72 View Post
It doesn't matter what on this earth that Hillary has done. If she hasn't done anything that those who are in charge find offensive enough to arrest her over then nothing will ever happen to her. The people that are currently in charge of this country are above the law. So if they want Hillary to be the next President then that makes her above the law as well.

Only the people can prevent her from becoming President, but she already has 242 electoral votes long before election day. If she does win Colorado, New Mexico, New Hampshire and Virginia as well (and she is heavily favored to do so in all of those states, she pretty much is your next President.

Bottom line = America is screwed in this election!
Ummmm, thats all true. But back to the thread, the accusation made against Huma. Its clearly a bold faced lie. A few minutes fact checking can show it. When you check the story, youll see its a lie. How many other stories have been lies or exagerations againgst HRC ? Not to say there arent true ones which makes the existence of these fake stories worse. The existence of these stories mean that Republican news outlets think their supporters are dumb as oxes. They can peddle all kind of crap and their base will swallow it whole. But come on guys, scrutinize this story and see how it makes no sense, only if you are desperate and make it matter in own heads.

Old 08-21-2016, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
^^^^Says the person who has a "cultish devotion" to Hillary. No thanks, don't want your kool-aid.
HRC is not my canidate of choice. I make an anology that she is like getting a flu shot. Its not what I want and I may get a little sick. But a flu shot is what a responsible person does cause a flu can kill you. Trump is swine flu.

Old 08-21-2016, 05:15 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,708,706 times
Quote:
HRC is not my canidate of choice. I make an anology that she is like getting a flu shot. Its not what I want and I may get a little sick. But a flu shot is what a responsible person does cause a flu can kill you. Trump is swine flu.
why so bitter?

Old 08-21-2016, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
why so bitter?
Whose bitter ? Im honest. Also objective and pragmatic. I m also afraid of a country in the hands of Trump. For your future and my daughters. Im 45 will retire in 20 years with my home paid off and almost a million in savings. I worry about young people like you. Trump will **** your future down the tubes.

Old 08-21-2016, 05:20 PM

14,949 posts, read 12,147,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cida View Post
So, applying your logic, is Trump also FINISHED because Manafort was in the pay for Russia?
Oh, is Hillary about to let Huma go at the revelation of this news? Hardly, she knew all about Huma's ties to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Old 08-21-2016, 05:21 PM

3,079 posts, read 3,121,451 times
The right wing loony machine at it again. They will say and do anything to keep Hillary out of the White House but it's simply not going to work folks no matter how loud you bark or how many tears you shed. Get ready for Madam President.

Old 08-21-2016, 05:22 PM

14,949 posts, read 12,147,503 times
Quote:
Whose bitter ? Im honest. Also objective and pragmatic. I m also afraid of a country in the hands of Trump. For your future and my daughters. Im 45 will retire in 20 years with my home paid off and almost a million in savings. I worry about young people like you. Trump will **** your future down the tubes.
And you know that how....?

Oh yeah, because you read all about it in the NY Times.

American journalism is collapsing before our eyes | New York Post

Old 08-21-2016, 05:24 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,749,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelassie View Post
Oh, is Hillary about to let Huma go at the revelation of this news? Hardly, she knew all about Huma's ties to the Muslim Brotherhood.
And you're seriously suggesting that an american muslim woman married to an american jew is a shill for the Muslim Brotherhood. Oooooookaaaaayyy.

Old 08-21-2016, 05:29 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HecateWhisperCat~ View Post
~yawns~ Oh look, that fine piece of journalism the NY Post.
Care to tell us what it is you see in Hillary? You are aware she is a liar and a criminal (though unindicted thus far) right?
You are aware she compromised classified information?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies