Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2016, 10:36 PM

57 posts, read 74,709 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
LMAO @ teach a man to fish. Please.

Republicans won't even look out for poor whites and hold THEM in contempt (although they somehow still garner their votes). So with that being the case, black folks KNOW BETTER than to go looking in their direction.
After conversating with you I have predicted that you probably know very little history about American politics. I mean outside of the "southern strategy" and "big switch" lie that liberal educators have been feeding you. But keep on that party that has done nothing for you.

Old 08-21-2016, 10:38 PM

7,108 posts, read 8,960,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Oh just stop it already DD. You would vote democrat regardless who was running. Cut the BS.

Many people of all backgrounds vote republican because they see the state of this country and they know there needs to be a change for the better.

Lots of old white males vote democrat. Again, stop it already...
If you are asking one Black person to write and answer your question and be a spokesperson for all Black people you are not very smart.

Black people are just like any other "people" and don't owe you or anyone else an explanation for what they do.

The GOP has been struggling since GW Bush left the white house. As long as they keep ellecting Mc Cain, Romney and now Trump as their candidate they will continue in the same direction.

The Democrats are far more diverse than the Republicans. So no! Black people as a group owes you or anyone else nothing!

Old 08-21-2016, 10:42 PM

7,108 posts, read 8,960,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osufootballfan32 View Post
But keep on that party that has done nothing for you.
You've got to be kidding me.

What is the Republican party doing for Whites? Obviously not too much because they can't win a presidency.

Old 08-21-2016, 10:47 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,719,480 times
Quote:
Tell you what...all you white folks hiring illegals need to fire all of them and give those jobs to blacks RIGHT NOW. Not tomorrow or next week. Now.

After all the illegals are fired and deported, then talk to me.

Till then....blehhhhhhh!
LOL, you making demands? What a hoot. What... so we can support them on welfare? You want them in this country, they will be hired duh. They have a reputation for being hard workers too so what do you expect.

Old 08-21-2016, 10:48 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,179,016 times
Quote:
After conversating with you I have predicted that you probably know very little history about American politics. I mean outside of the "southern strategy" and "big switch" lie that liberal educators have been feeding you. But keep on that party that has done nothing for you.
Right!

Because you know...the Southern Strategy is TOTALLY insignificant and African Americans should just gloss over that episode and ignore it.

Problem is, they were using it right up until 1988.

There's some American history for ya.

Old 08-21-2016, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtinmemphis View Post
If you are asking one Black person to write and answer your question and be a spokesperson for all Black people you are not very smart.

Black people are just like any other "people" and don't owe you or anyone else an explanation for what they do.

The GOP has been struggling since GW Bush left the white house. As long as they keep ellecting Mc Cain, Romney and now Trump as their candidate they will continue in the same direction.

The Democrats are far more diverse than the Republicans. So no! Black people as a group owes you or anyone else nothing!
More diverse where? As a whole? Yeah, but the GOP is diverse as well. Did you see the GOP candiates? A middle age woman, an African American, two Hispanics, and a short guy (Rand Paul). I think the GOP is doing just fine in the diversity department. Always room to improve but we vote on people based on their character and not the color of their skin.

Old 08-21-2016, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
What... so we can support them on welfare? You want them in this country, they will be hired duh. People say they are hard workers too.
I don't want anything. Whites brought illegals into this country and hired them....not blacks.

So instead of telling me how illegal aliens are hurting blacks, fire all the illegals and deport them. Only THEN should blacks listen to your tripe about illegal aliens.

Old 08-21-2016, 10:51 PM

Quote:
More diverse where? As a whole? Yeah, but the GOP is diverse as well. Did you see the GOP candiates? A middle age woman, an African American, two Hispanics, and a short guy (Rand Paul). I think the GOP is doing just fine in the diversity department. Always room to improve but we vote on people based on their character and not the color of their skin.
Character?

So that's how y'all came up with Trump?

LMAO....wow.

Old 08-21-2016, 10:53 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,934,738 times
It's not only African Americans. The majority of Hispanics vote for the Democrats. Also the Jews. Also the LGBT community. Also Asian Americans.

Old 08-21-2016, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Right!

Because you know...the Southern Strategy is TOTALLY insignificant and African Americans should just gloss over that episode and ignore it.

Problem is, they were using it right up until 1988.

There's some American history for ya.
If this "southern strategy" was used then I guess the GOP had no idea. I mean President Nixon. You know the man who had a "perfect" (yes, not a typo) civil rights voting record in congress, was personally praised by MLK jr, and desegregated 70% of southern schools seems like a man who would turn racist all of a sudden! But let's contiune to believe this "theory" or "lie" that the democrats used today to collect their subordinates. Yes, I'm mean us non-white Americans.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies