Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2016, 04:33 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times

Advertisements

This is seriously one of the funniest Twitter wars ever! Trump is making an absolute fool of himself and he is also outwitted. It is hysterical.

"Clinton is targeting key swing states today while Trump starts his day obsessed with cable news hosts while channeling Gawker. Sad!"

"...Scarborough responded to him on Twitter this way: "Thanks for watching!!! Morning Joe is enjoying it's best ratings ever thanks to obsessed fans like you! GLAD!!!"...

"...Trump wrote: "I heard that @Morning_Joe was very nice on Friday but that little Donny D, a big failure in TV (& someone I helped), was nasty. Irrelevant!"...

"...Deutsch responded on Monday morning: "Tune in this November to a Special Election Edition of @BiggestLoserNBC starring Little Donny T." He hashtagged it "must see TV."...

Donald Trump rips into 'Morning Joe' and calls Mika 'neurotic' - Aug. 22, 2016
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2016, 04:56 PM

57,286 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
LOL? Why hide the truth to the people?

Someones mud, may be anothers pie?
He is a presidential candidate and instead of getting his message out he is engaging in personal attacks on TV show pundits, slinging mud about peoples personal affairs won't get him elected. If you think this is going to swing moderates that will decide this election then good luck.

One thing for sure is that he just increased the ratings for MSNBC,

Old 08-22-2016, 05:04 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
LOL?

6-year-olds make mud pies. Are you arguing that Trump acts like a 6-year-old, and that such behavior is becoming to someone who aspires to be President of the United States?

That is what you said. I was implying, to each their own.

I will not yuck in your yummy.

Old 08-22-2016, 05:07 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
He is a presidential candidate and instead of getting his message out he is engaging in personal attacks on TV show pundits, slinging mud about peoples personal affairs won't get him elected. If you think this is going to swing moderates that will decide this election then good luck.

One thing for sure is that he just increased the ratings for MSNBC,

Look at us here.... Are we not doing the same thing right here. LOL!

He is actually one of us!! Who knew the guy wasn't a robot, like Hillary.

Old 08-22-2016, 05:14 PM

13,586 posts, read 13,120,116 times
Quote:

He is actually one of us!! .
That's not a good thing.

Old 08-22-2016, 05:15 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
Quote:

He is actually one of us!! Who knew the guy wasn't a robot, like Hillary.
I seriously don't want 'one of us' as president. I'll take a smart robot over a childish 70-year-old with zero impulse control.

Old 08-22-2016, 06:31 PM

1,229 posts, read 859,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 4h4 hours ago Some day, when things calm down, I'll tell the real story of @JoeNBC and his very insecure long-time girlfriend, @morningmika. Two clowns!
Forget about Mika and Joe --- If they can chain Zbigniew up to a 100-lbs dumbbell and push him off the end off an isolated pier somewhere, I'd be more than happy.

Old 08-22-2016, 06:45 PM

12,547 posts, read 9,936,246 times
Impulse control? What about controlling the impulse to lie? Hillary can't even control her bowels or seizures.

Old 08-22-2016, 06:57 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,312,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
Impulse control? What about controlling the impulse to lie? Hillary can't even control her bowels or seizures.
Leave Beaver Cleaver (I mean Hillary) alone Eddie Haskell. Your mother is calling.

Old 08-22-2016, 07:24 PM

1,540 posts, read 1,125,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Do you not grasp that there is a difference between two talking heads on a tv show and a person claiming he's qualified to be the President?

I turned off Morning Joe over 2 weeks ago...Their show has over the past month gotten increasingly biased towards Clinton & against Trump...I couldn't stand to listen to their lies anymore. Good for Trump....He has inside info and got them back in spades!!!

It will be GREAT to have a president that stands up for America for a change when he sticks up for the country like that!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies