Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2016, 07:30 PM

1,540 posts, read 1,125,269 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtodd View Post
What the hell calling two morning TV hosts names prove? What does that accomplish for Trump?

It makes them think twice about continuing to pedal their lies about Trump lest he let some more juicy tid bits leak about them. Trump doesn't put up with anyone's crap & it will be a welcomed change from the weak leadership we have in the White House now!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2016, 07:32 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,708,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Outs what facts? Other than more Trump innuendo with nothing to back it up but Trump's big mouth?

And why is this in the elections forum? Who cares what two talking heads on a cable news outlet do in their private lives? What does that have to do with the election?

The biggest clown in America talking about other clowns is pretty funny, though.
I have a sneaking suspicion that i know of a bigger clown than all of them. I'll keep that a secret though.

Old 08-22-2016, 07:55 PM

24,202 posts, read 19,210,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68551 View Post
I turned off Morning Joe over 2 weeks ago...Their show has over the past month gotten increasingly biased towards Clinton & against Trump...I couldn't stand to listen to their lies anymore. Good for Trump....He has inside info and got them back in spades!!!

It will be GREAT to have a president that stands up for America for a change when he sticks up for the country like that!!
Spreading gossip about someone in the media because they no longer suck up to you and let you do whatever you want, and they actually dare to criticize you based on words that come out of your own mouth isn't remotely "sticking up for America." It's the act of an insane bully with the maturity of an 8 year old who is 180 degrees away from being qualified to be the President of this country.

Is Donnie going to start tattling on Vladimir Putin when they stop being BFFs and tweet us into World War III?

Old 08-22-2016, 08:07 PM

1,540 posts, read 1,125,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Spreading gossip about someone in the media because they no longer suck up to you and let you do whatever you want, and they actually dare to criticize you based on words that come out of your own mouth isn't remotely "sticking up for America." It's the act of an insane bully with the maturity of an 8 year old who is 180 degrees away from being qualified to be the President of this country.

Is Donnie going to start tattling on Vladimir Putin when they stop being BFFs and tweet us into World War III?

Who says its gossip??? Trump is a hard hitter and you have to be prepared that if you keep poking at him he will hit back 3 times as hard....They deserve every bit of outing they recieved

Old 08-22-2016, 08:15 PM

57,284 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Look at us here.... Are we not doing the same thing right here. LOL!

He is actually one of us!! Who knew the guy wasn't a robot, like Hillary.

Neither of us is running for election for the president of the US.

Old 08-22-2016, 08:16 PM

24,202 posts, read 19,210,098 times
Quote:
Who says its gossip??? Trump is a hard hitter and you have to be prepared that if you keep poking at him he will hit back 3 times as hard....They deserve every bit of outing they recieved
Michael Cohen, is that you?

Gossip: casual or unconstrained conversation or reports about other people, typically involving details that are not confirmed as being true.

So yes, gossip. That's not hard hitting, it's truly pathetic. Particularly coming from someone whose infidelities have been confirmed under oath.

Old 08-22-2016, 08:20 PM

57,284 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
I turned off Morning Joe over 2 weeks ago...Their show has over the past month gotten increasingly biased towards Clinton & against Trump...I couldn't stand to listen to their lies anymore. Good for Trump....He has inside info and got them back in spades!!!

It will be GREAT to have a president that stands up for America for a change when he sticks up for the country like that!!
I'm betting you will be watching tomorrow, if you think this changes anything other than increased ratings for MSNBC and reduced polls for Trump you are mistaken.

I would love to hear the lies, I don't expect an anwswer those statements just seem to disappear as will Trump. By the way they have had Trump on their program several times but not close to Fox News, pretty fair when it comes to the candidates.

Old 08-22-2016, 08:23 PM

4,504 posts, read 3,031,329 times
Trump has my vote, but this kind of crap makes me reconsider.

Totally stupid, Donald.

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, gives 2 sheets about Joe and Mika. N.O.B.O.D.Y.

Sit down and shut up!

Old 08-22-2016, 08:37 PM

262 posts, read 307,751 times
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. ~Eleanor Roosevelt.

Old 08-22-2016, 08:46 PM

7,184 posts, read 4,766,958 times
So when is Trump going to tell us about Marla Maples and his family vacation in Colorado while he was still married to Ivana?

How about introducing the chauffeur that Marla was fornicating with while she was still married to Donald?

How does it feel to be a cuckold, Donald?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies