Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2016, 04:28 AM

26,489 posts, read 15,066,580 times

Advertisements

ABC News picked up Hillary's lie: https://www.yahoo.com/news/many-dono...-election.html

I thought they would evade it a bit more.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2016, 04:32 AM

19,966 posts, read 7,870,334 times
The people who are voting for Clinton don't care that she lies about everything and is a crook. And think about it, why would they? Liberal regressives lie all the time themselves and advocate grifting. You see on this forum and most any comment section how they lie. Liberal progressivism is based on a mountain of lies piled on top of lies. All they care about is she is a progressive or more so than Trump and a female.

I just hope Clinton is lying about how progressive she'll be because sadly I think between the lying liberal media and all the anti-whites in this country she is probably going to win. I'm really disappointed in Ohio polling but I never had much faith in Ohioans and we've been purposely flooded by Democrat voting foreigners for several years now.

Old 08-24-2016, 04:47 AM

27,131 posts, read 15,310,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
She & Bill have "promised" to accept no Foreign or Corporate Donation IF she is elected as President.
We know by now that Hillary Clinton is telling LIES anytime her lips are moving

AND

She will SAY and DO anything it takes to get what she wants. Only a total idiot would believe her.
She will say and do anything for her gain. Even Obama told us that in 2008.
One of the very few times that he has told the truth himself.

Old 08-24-2016, 04:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
No indication she gave "special" access to donors. She may or may not have given some donors access as one would expect. Her donors are of the class who ask for access to the SofS,

What percentage of donors gaining access would you accept? None? Meaning anyone who gave to a worldwide non profit was deprived of access? 2%, 10%, 50%? How did you decide.

Whole argument is naive. Movers and Shakers give money and have access. Will always be so.

Well it is over 50%.
Sounds as you are OK with that number though.

Old 08-24-2016, 04:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
Is there anything this creature hasn't lied about?
Seems not.
If at noon she told me it was 12 O'clock I wouldn't believe her.

Old 08-24-2016, 05:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
ABC News picked up Hillary's lie: https://www.yahoo.com/news/many-dono...-election.html

I thought they would evade it a bit more.

I noted that CBS also has this morning.
Sometimes things are so in your face obvious that you can't deny it even if you want to.

Old 08-24-2016, 05:20 AM

Quote:
Obama specifically promised when running for president that he would grant no special access to donors.

Than his "Organizing for Action" literally advertised how much money you needed to donate to get 1 on 1 time with him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MECqDTFjy0

Notice how the same people who excused Obama's lies and hypocrisy on this same issue are now running to excuse this corruption under Hillary.....and then these same sheep will claim that they want big money out of politics and are worried about Russian money connections to Trump - while ignoring Hillary's Russian money connections.

Sheep are ruining America.
Anyone that condones or trys to explain away this ethic dysfunction is complicit in the downhill slide of our nation.

Old 08-24-2016, 05:25 AM

9,510 posts, read 9,083,933 times
Quote:
No indication she gave "special" access to donors. She may or may not have given some donors access as one would expect. Her donors are of the class who ask for access to the SofS,

What percentage of donors gaining access would you accept? None? Meaning anyone who gave to a worldwide non profit was deprived of access? 2%, 10%, 50%? How did you decide.

Whole argument is naive. Movers and Shakers give money and have access. Will always be so.
You really still believe the Hillary foundation was a non- profit?

So it's okay if foreign dictators pay for access to the U.S. Secretary of state access and buy influence and then lie about it, deliberately destroy emails on an unofficial, off-site, non- government server?

How bad does the narrative have to get before voters throw in the towel? The news stories keep getting worse. The debates will be ALL defense for Hillary.

As for percentages? Over HALF of Hillary's meetings and engagements were with dictators and foreign donors while in her political appointed office. Over half. Unbelievable.

Old 08-24-2016, 05:57 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,504,849 times
Quote:
So Bill Gates is corrupting the whole world? And would immediately be disqualified if he wished to run for office?

Sorry you will have to explain to me why channeling wealth to charities is inherently corruptive.
You're really comparing the expectations from a private citizen with expectations from the Secretary of State. Why not just be happy she'll be prez instead of in prison without sacrificing your common sense.

Old 08-24-2016, 06:00 AM

25,957 posts, read 22,107,325 times
Quote:
During her confirmation hearings she promised to give no special access to donors if confirmed as Secretary of State, but she instantly started giving special access in her first week on the job - meaning she never intended to keep the promise.

I am as shocked as the rest of the sheep when the wool gets sheared off of them!
Where anyone comes up short is expecting her to tell the truth. Headline with "Hillary Tells The Truth" and you'll have a story then.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies